PETERSON DESTROYED

A actual genius who knows far more about the things Peterson preaches about climbs inside his mind and exposes its inner workings for all to see. And more than that he absolutely destroys all of his arguments.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4Nn3VtFuLg

If Peterson ever sees this it will surely trigger a complete emotional and psychological collapse.

Attached: 4909.jpg (460x276, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ce9bPpVZ0tI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

12 RULES FOR DEATH

>If Peterson ever sees this it will surely trigger a complete emotional and psychological collapse.
For falling in with that (((intellectual dark web))) meme, I fully support becoming the Lovecraftian nightmare in the distance which casually Peterson's next dis-integration festival.

TRIGGERS
for fucks sake....you get a little bit of a boner imagining someone's psychological collapse and suddenly typing goes to shit....I need to sort myself out desu senpai.

Kek, love this egghead

It still conveyed the meaning user

Peterson, Sargon, Shapiro
/nupol/ ride has no breaks

Attached: 1554947579929.jpg (443x455, 40K)

checked
He's amazing. His books are well worth a read too

>p-please gib shekels
Stopped 5 seconds in and dropped.

bump

I literally couldn't get past this obnoxious cunts intro.
Whatever point he was trying to make got drowned by him acting like a fuckwit.

Jordan Peterson is just a Jewish paid shabbo shill who spreads comforting lies to keep the lemming goys comfortable in their cesspool of a hell hole.

He never says anything that will actually fix any problems, but always extremely dumbed down explanations of secondary or tertiary side effects of the problem.

Ed Dutton's intros are based, amerishart.

>a bongs charm is completely lost on the amerimutt burgerbrain

imagine my shock

100% this

youtu.be/Ce9bPpVZ0tI

Peterson is a smart guy
But hes secretly a commie

Attached: 1512086372732.jpg (1024x683, 312K)

>putting on a fake beard and larping is charm
Jesus, get some standards.

TLDR?
Not listening to this faggot try his best to formulate coherent sentences.

He's beady as fuck.

Peterson isn’t dumb. He’s just afraid of that white men embracing collectivism will result in genocide he becomes overly obsessed with individualism and doesn’t balance it in a way his own ideas should suggest.

White dudes have become overly focus on themselves, not that self improvement isn’t good, but it only goes so far. Most normie conservative types are still afraid of being labeled racist despite what they tell themselves and still knee jerk into trying to prove their non racism to people who take the entire concept of whites experiencing racism as a joke.

Just listen to the man.

I am listening, but that's one of most beady eternal Anglo figures i have ever seen.

Attached: beady eternal anglo.png (2502x1906, 444K)

Judge a man by the content of his character

checked and keked ffs

>A actual genius
>A actual
>A
>Actual

I was so excited I literally stammer typed

>taking someone wrapped up in a bed sheet seriously

his intros have become something of a tradition, a kind of in joke between him and his long term subscribers, it is for them and on the whole they get it and derive pleasure from them. I agree it's perhaps doing him more harm than good, however i personally pay more attention to what he says as opposed to the way he opens his videos.

Clean your room, stop masturbating with animu pillow

No.

Those beady eyes got sent to prison when they attempted to stop Britain from starting another world war. I'd say beady eyes are a good sign.

Being beady eternal anglo isn't me judging him, he just is, even talks like that, even has that pale skin.

You're correct, he's a quintessentially beady looking englishman, no doubt about it, I just meant (in relation to what he's saying) so what?

Brits don't need war, they need borders. Their monarchy laws are quite outdated, reflect the time when they were master and absolute monarchy.

If we make meme out of him maybe his viewer base will grow.

do it, maybe a beady eyed redpill bazooka type thing?

Not if only us two are in this thread. I listening to him, he even has a caught and scarf like anglo.

Honestly, I can't get past the intro. That said, I'm fucking tired of counter point videos. Like Sargons eternal "response to feminists doing x". If the entirety of your argument is just you being contrary to someone else, it honestly just feels like you can't exist without them. Like you're only popular because you sponged up someone else's haters. People need to just state their own philosophy without attaching it to someone popular.

The intro was over the top British cringe, but i am not almost at end of video when i almost closed it.

The video:
Edward Dutton makes argument how religions survived because we as people learned something from them, religious or not, while cults didn't, with which he points to Jordan Peterson.
Edward Dutton is accusing Jordan Peterson of not going through with criticism, but only promoting his ideas as long as he can keep his status of messiah and continue making money. Edward Dutton also accuses Jordan Peterson of promoting normies, since normies die out in Edward Dutton's belief. Edward Dutton of course sees it all through great Eternal Anglo lenses.

My opinion:
Edward Dutton doesn't realizes that politicians don't give a shit about intellectual debates, they are bribed and don't care about Great Anglo legacy. Jordan Peterson of course knows that crowded capitalistic cities with constant migration can't produce great new groups like Eternal Anglo, but only mixed race cattle.
I also know that no matter your struggle, if they dump nonstop migrants and money rules all, then it doesn't matters what you do, you will never win, since money cattle don't listens to reason and logic, they listen to money masters.
P.S. Normie cattle will prevail and Jordan Peterson can't change anything.

>makes $20m a year selling rugs and self help mumbo jumbo
>how will he ever recover

Attached: 1517483963797.jpg (540x540, 243K)

>I literally shart in the mart because I couldn't be bothered to poo in the loo

Attached: fag.jpg (457x359, 28K)

I watch your vids from time to time, they're quite funny but embed no longer works and I try not to use YT, post bitchute link too

Doubt.jpg

is this the thread where incels fight over which e-celeb is the best daddy figure to tell you how to think ?

You should listen to him on mutant genes and religion being selected for. It's compelling stuff.

Nah burger. No one tells me how to think. Doesn't mean I can't appreciate someone who brings something fresh to the arena, which a lot of duttons stuff is, to me anyway.

Peterson defends Christianity but makes no effort to decide on whether or not he believes in the Resurrection. If he doesn’t believe in Christ, he’d earn more respect by coming out about it instead of saying “I don’t know, I need to study it more.”

>Most normie conservative types are still afraid of being labeled racist
Are they afraid of the morality of being racist?
Or are they more concerned with being publicly branded a racist and losing their job and social status?

Attached: thinking .png (210x330, 152K)

Attached: 1556310623068.jpg (1623x1222, 989K)

He perverts Christianity and uses it as a crutch to validate his silly perennialist and Jungian ideology. He does with with other religions and philosophers as well; just simply name drops them as if they reaffirm his earlier statement. Then you look into the claim, and realize it's a complete load of bull shit.

Attached: Jordan Peterson serves the Jew.png (719x683, 720K)

The opposite, the video is explaining why you should not follow e-celebs, in particular those false prophets with a messiah complex

Hi Edward. Thanks for the video.