Be me

>be me
>19
>make a tinder with a few of my friends
>my bio is clever af
>"Theres only 3 interesting facts about me and I'm not wasting them on my bio swipe right to find out"
>5 days so far
>only get one match. A gothic self proclaimed landwhale
>my other friends have dates already

This is causing me depression boys. What am I doing wrong?

Attached: IMG_20190727_224122.jpg (1080x360, 12K)

You’re on tinder. That’s what’s wrong.

throatfuck the goth bitch to make yourself feel better

Whats wrong with Tinder?

>my bio is clever af
>"Theres only 3 interesting facts about me and I'm not wasting them on my bio swipe right to find out"

Attached: hotdogcat.jpg (640x566, 48K)

Is that not the perfect way to get women to swipe right?

This is 4chins, are you baiting or massively socially retarded?

Everything. Don’t go on tinder to find relationships. Go outside and go hit on women, you’ll have much better luck

That's a shitty bio if I ever see one. Write this instead.
>swipe right if you want me to suck the stress outta your titties
Now this is something I'd be into.

Tinder is ALL about quality of your first picture. Post your photo and i will tell you what did you do wrong.

Also your bio is kinda meh. It makes people say: what a lame bio and then they swipe left.

Attached: IMG_20190728_004503_762.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

Thats a very shit photo indeed. You want close up selfie with nice contrast. And your hair and beard looks very unkept. Not to mention your super hairy chest which can be intimidating. Put on actual tshirt or better.

Better?

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-135355_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.11M)

Yeah. But if you had that pic set up as first then no wonder nobody bothered. Make new account and set up this poc instead. (new accounts get boost, people who already swiped left wont see you after update)

Can you actually play on it?

Word

Im a guitar player. Ive played with a bunch of pretty known dudes like the Drummer of Lynyrd Skynyrd. But one of my friends told me that its not good to have a long bio to tell a lot of shit. Can you confirm?

First and only step is to have good 1st photo. If she is actually reading your bio you kinda won already.

What did your friends write?

Everything this user has said is correct. Lots of women judge based on picture alone, and those that do read the bio rarely will change their minds after reading it. Your guitar picture looks a lot more personable and relatable. Your first picture should always be a good picture of your face. Even if the other one might technically be more interesting, you are requiring women to put more effort into looking into you than most would be willing to do on Tinder.

This is why i love /adv. Cause of G's like yall

Some shit along the lines of

"Music, tattoos, and weed sums me up pretty well"

Weed is kinda their personality

There have been some studies done that show a clever bio can be enough to change a girl's mind to swipe from left to right. So it definitely doesn't hurt to have a good one. Of course, that only works when the picture puts her in the "unsure" category, the bio might be enough to push her to swipe right.

>Weed is kinda their personality
Waiting for the day when weed is finally normalized and people stop obsessing over the fact that they do weed.

>Gets a tinder
>Probably looks nothing like a chad
>Makes shitty, feminine bio
>Thinks its clever
>Doesnt get matches bc he doesnt look like chad and/or has trash photos
>Gay ass bio doesnt help
>Gets even more insecure as a result of no matches

I used to be this. Stop caring about what random women think about you. It's not healthy. I would delete tinder and hit on girls irl. Also motherfucker youre 19, girls should never cause you depression unless its a one your in a relationship with is trolling u

>There have been some studies done
citation needed

dont put weed in your bio its annoying and boring

I just have this thought in my head that if no chick is gonna want me now when Im at my youngest they'll never want me. Toxic thoughts ik but at least If i can get one match then I know all hope isnt lost

If you are not having luck on Tinder it's because you're ugly.

/thread

You're 19 user, females that use tinder are girls. Women are different, the older you get the easier it will be - people mature and grow out of their superficial tendencies.

"men age like wine, women age like milk"
You're not in your prime until your 30s, and even then up til prob 50 you keep gaining attraction. I've been denied before by a girl thats in her early 20s who dated someone near their 40s.

You seem to have the world backwards. WOMEN are valued for youthfulness and being young - it is 100% correlated with fertility and being able to bare healthy children and not die during labor.

MEN are valued for their resources, strength, provision, health, charisma, connections, experience, etc.

You are a man, women will not value or devalue you for your age, they will look at the other factors I listed.

This is good for me to hear anons. For the past few nights I've been thinking bout this way too hard and came to the conclusion that Im gonna die alone. Now im changing my tune. Yall are real ones

Redid my account. Deleted and reinstalled. Redid my bio. And a match within 30 second

We did it bois

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-165236_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 629K)

how do you make a new account? I use fb to log in. Does deleting tinder, and then just reconnecting to fb make a "new" one?

I signed up with my phone number homie

gj

now send her this

Attached: 1488363496293.jpg (720x1280, 63K)

HAHAHA holy fuck this is golden

>my bio is clever af
No it's not.
Nobody wants to waste their time swiping to get your bio.
Congrats on making your "clever af" bio like those lame-ass commercials you've got to wait 5 secs to skip on youtube.

That's not how it works for men, unless you're a NEET/bum/addict.
Unless you completely let yourself go, you've got until your 50's before you hit the wall.

damn wtf?
i've had it for two months now and have 0 matches, this is depressing to see
what did you change your bio to?

kek

This is making me even more depressed. I don't go outside at all. Not even to take a walk. I'll have nothing to talk about because I exclusively consume media that most girls that go out don't talk about nor are interested in, anime, video games, etc... I mean, we're both on this board, you understand right? There's no point for someone like me to go outside. My only chance might be something like Tinder.

Dude you’re clearly a beta male. Just give it up. You shouldn’t reproduce for a reason, it’s natural selection

Nice my dude

Very nice, user, good to see an Jow Forums thread actually leading to something for once. How did it go with the girl?

tinder is the bottom of the barrel,degenerate, on there you will only find whales and self abrosbing egoistic chicks

Tinder is basically an app for women to find Chad. If you're not Chad then there's no point.

I can get some matches, but never dates.
>ask too soon and they stop responding
>talk too long and they stop responding
>they agree and then flake when you schedule a time
I err on asking sooner than later so I don't end up wasting my time, but then I wonder if I scared off good girls. Soon being like 5-10 messages.

A lot of times I match with someone who just has bunch of basic shots with nothing noteworthy in them nor the bio and so there's almost no way to establish a rapport. I think these are the girls who are just after chad. My only success is when there's at least one common interest.

Also most of my photos are that friends and family sent me over text and whatsapp, but I feel like the quality is lowered by the texting apps and then tinder forces you to crop it an extreme amount and makes them blurry.
Are normies really getting their family to send them original photos that got taken on a dslr for tinder? They're not that bad, but it seems like everyone else has higher quality photos. Even selfies I took are the same deal (I'm in the woods, not a mirror selfie).

Tinder is garbage for your self-esteem, because everyone's increased self-importance and warped sense of their reality sets their expectations unrealistically high. In reality, you're a decent bloke and would probably do well in a real-life situation, but you're not having much luck on Tinder because people are shallow and picky.

Generally speaking, you tend to only get success if you're attractive and/or have decent photos. For your own mental health and self-esteem, don't bother with Tinder - it fucks with you, especially if you then associate the number of matches you get as an indicator of your self-worth, which it isn't.

t. used Tinder, didn't have any luck on it, self-esteem dropped, do much better in real life