Redpill:

The only way to achieve world piece is by exterminating Whites.

Attached: 1556708517283.png (300x233, 135K)

Agreed 100%

Attached: images(46).jpg (427x640, 35K)

Black men are so powerful....

We must support the Jewish brothers in the Kalergi plan.

World peace is dygenics and youll never reach god with those shit genetics.
/thread/

The only way to save the world is by killing exterminating asians.

Attached: 1555974065614.png (1280x900, 266K)

jews aren't white

we are with you brothers

they must pay for what they done to our countries with colonailism

white women are already flocking to black and asian men in droves

their genocide will come quickly

Attached: whitoids btfo.jpg (1080x1350, 282K)

that kid must have a lot of fucking money cause he's the ugliest motherfucking chink i've ever laid eyes on.

Just like India will be a superpower by 2020?

PAHAHAHAHAA seething cumskin

cope harder

Attached: whitoids btfo again.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

meanwhile pakies and indians almost got to nuclear exchange over fucking nothing, while buddhists are exteminating muzzies, while africans are slaughtering each other, while brazzilians are exterminating natives for the lolz, while arabs are blowing each others up

naah, you are a bunch of cunts

she's a 5 at best though, the one on the train is actually an attractive white girl.

Fake News. It was a spelling error. In reality its suppsedly "Super-plower" to distribute the poo equally over the country

T. George Soros

>poos and pakis
>nips and chinks
>niggers and other niggers
The world would be cooked in nuclear hellfire in a week.

>she's a 5 at best

cope levels at critical

Hmm there is something wrong with way the bayonet, barrel and scope allign. Is that a knife launcher?

Do what you will, I spend most of my time inside playing vidya anyway.

Indians are cute and adorable.

that's what isis thought. See how that went?

Show the world the real power of India.

Attached: 1498779391_source.gif (500x492, 1013K)

Its the new Indian sidearm
Model number : P-0-0 "Shitstirrer"

Cute cockgobblers indeed.

So true. Any place without Whites is very peaceful. Like, Africa. And the Pakistan-India subcontinent. But any place with lots of White peopleā€”it's always war going on. Like in Europe, North America, Australia. Non-stop war.

slavshit toilet cleaner cant wrap its little slavshit brain around Pakistani Engineering.. not surprise to me here

No, you just need to genocide the (((people))) capable of doing this:

targetedevidence.com

t

>india
defective gay dog

You can tell this is a true statement by how non-violent and crime free non-white countries are.

mate, an american could fit between her eyes.

Damn right we gonna get those israelis!

This arouses and infuriates the shitskin

Attached: 1555603330809m.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

World poverty would be cured by taking every non white nation over

>world piece

Attached: 1543065825630.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Attached: 1539728130493.jpg (1840x1227, 178K)

Well that is why am asking nice. I don't understand how it works, am sure someone can though.

Whites are powerful ONLY because they were LUCKY enough to land in America, they got an entire hemispeheres worth of raw materials to colonize everyone else withl

Okay
Do it, bitch.

Attached: B9516E06-B43B-4CF5-91B4-15BBE242B80B.jpg (306x542, 44K)

>africa is the richest in resources continent in the world objectively
>middle east oil fields are a stones throw away
>literally worlds shithole

:thinking:

I could single handedly defeat whole India.

Kys you premium pajeet nuthugging cucklord supreme

Attached: DF2F27ED-D6DB-41A3-A7EF-985F3978FE85.jpg (530x298, 45K)

so what about the savages who lived in America and never even came close to Euro society despite living in an open range of free resources for thousands of years?

Long live slavs. (who are also white)

>being this uneducated

This

Attached: 1550661128890.jpg (1005x794, 152K)

Still mad about the whole poo in loo thing?

Ban Indian posters. Don't reply to Indian threads. These retarded low IQ street shitters bring shame to my country even on Jow Forums.

ITT:
Non whites jealous of the achievements and prosperity that whites have created and brought to them.
Like the fact that they can talk to us right now, that was us your welcome fags :)
If we do go extinct the only thing I want to see is how you blabbering apes cope with out us holding the fabric of society together.

Attached: 1489362878818.jpg (1280x580, 201K)

you realize world peace is boring, right? Whites are the ones making life exciting, they make history while you live the same way as your ancestors did 1000 years ago.

I hate arabs and blacks but i still like indians.

Some are okay, but the OP of this thread is retarded and cringy. I bet he is the same who started these threads a little while ago.

indians or just indian women

Attached: J0qeQ3G.jpg (620x430, 52K)

Ugly fake tits.

Checked, nothing better than a non white who is willing to tell the truth.
Thanks man

I'm Indian I don't agree with this fuck you nigger go shit on the streets. Every race has the right to coexist wtf How many white girls rejected you losers to act like this xD

It is a show of strenght of a man, when he takes a woman from med school and melds her in to the most bimbo of bimbos out there. Ask any guy worth anything, all of them do it.

Am just not in to the whole face tatooing thing. Bit too extrem for me, but I guess young people always have their own new trends, us old timers don't have to like.

I can't wait to watch literally every country starve to death once the dollar collapses and they stop getting the gibs me from the west.

that's just a cope man and you know it, she is solid 6.5/10

This is probably true. Without whites everyone would kill each other for Gibbs until civilization collapsed back into nomadic tribes worried about basic survival instead of war and conquest

Before that moustache faggot starts exterminating whites, he might want to learn how to hold a rifle first.

Agreed. Bump.

Yes. Me too.

World peace will never happen. Race, ethnicity, religion, etc. There will always be something that divides us

Of course it will happen.

>the next day after the food and stuff replicator is invented.

>The only way to to stop world pollution is by exterminating Poos.

Attached: Beautiful India.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

That's because we sell them all our plastic waste, retard.

100% Agreed. Let these cumskins seethe

You are totally right Shlomo... I mean Pajeet. After all Whites have been exterminated then re rest of the Worlds population will starve to Death and then we will of course have World Peace.

Whenever I see a poo thread I start looking for you immediately

Die Sandnigger.