My sister is in a sex cult, what do i do

Yep, my sister married a man whos got a severe case of small man syndrome but thinks hes a hue heffner stud sent from the gods. He scouts women who are very broken, & mentally breaks them down even worse to feel emotionally trapped with him AND has alot of them (including my sister) hooked on fucking drugs (he tried to get me to do it too!). I was at a point, living with them under HIS roof so i couldnt say shit. He fucking hinted/welcomed me to joining his cringy sex cult WITH MY OWN SISTER WTF. My sister emotionally trapped me by guilt tripping, blaming me for shit i had nothing to do with. I gently warned my parents about how bad it was there which my sister hated, & tried convincing my parents i was being a bad sister lmao...theres so much more to this but id be here all day.. Anyway after i moved out i pointed out alot of red flags & how her husband was a terrible person. My sisters so delusional/brainwashed/manipulated its scary, she denies it all & twists everything to make ME look like a bad person. She didnt used to be like this before & has mental breakdowns everyday, I KNOW shes not happy but shes not even allowed to speak for herself at this point. I had to cut them out of my life cuz it was toxic af. I still dont talk to my sister anymore. My parents want me to re connect with her but i CANT if it involves her husband & surprise! Shes not allowed to go anywhere without him!! Its like too much work to try n fix them/their relationship & bad for my mental health. Wtf would you do?? WHAT DO I DO?????? Like what if she over dosed, i love my sister & hurts me to see her so mentally lost. Idk what to do or even what i can do at this point. Any advice helps. Wtf would u do if your sister married narcissistic sex cult sociopath???

Attached: FED20604-FDF3-4F19-ACF9-32272D052A25.jpg (300x300, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/contact-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill him.

Literally, similar experience happened to me, except he was a married professor targetting broken girls behind his wife's back. He was a very good manipulator, well liked by everyone and tried to get me to do things with him, but I told my uni's HR department. Got terminated, no trespass or contact with students or faculty. But one of the female students that was having a sexual relationship with him withdrew from the college to avoid the no contact boundaries. Haven't heard anything from them since

Call the police

Your sister is an adult. Sure a woman, but still an adult. Tell her you disagree with her life choice and tell her whenever she realizes her mistake you will be there for her and help her however you will be able.

it’s bait you dumbfucks. stop believing everything you read on here.

Contact the FBI and/or your local police. At the very least there is drug trafficking. He sounds like he may also be encouraging prostitution as those behaviors are ones pimps use.
fbi.gov/contact-us

Calm down bro, it not a cult. It's called friendship. They just fuck and do drugs. You don't have to fuck you sister bro. That's probably not even a good idea. You could fuck people in the same orgy as your sister. That's cool like banging chicks with your friends or brothers. You don't fuck each other you celebrate that you can both fuck.

First thing you need to do is tell me the name of the cult and state

I really hoped she would realize one day & leave. I actually did tell her once that i will always be her safety net. I’m pretty sure hes a low key pimp too but i have no legitimate proof nor have i seen him get money for that specifically EXCEPT he throws parties and he DOES charge all men that come.
Lmao @“its not a cult. Its a friendship. Yeah maybe FWB (which he has too) if he didn’t literally refer them as his legit girlfriends & have them live in his house & sleep in their bedroom where ive heard everyones moans & getting pounded... are you implying that YOU would partake in an orgy with your own sister??
No
Thanks...
I thought about calling the police but i wasnt sure if it would fuck over my sister too so i never did. I sort of told my parents a little bit of what was going on with the drugs cuz i was worried & i knew my parents would be PISSED if they had ever gotten me into it ect. I also have witnesses & other ppl that know whats going on if i ever needed their help. It kind of just sounds like i have to leave it up to my sister to leave him, it sucks tho, humiliating for her & i feel she’ll waste her entire life before realizing she needs to leave him for her own sake...

>everything is bait because it’s on Jow Forums

Call police it’s the only way out at least get dirt or someone to investigate

>sex cult
damn thats fucking bad ass. i call bullshit on the drugs though that doesn't make sense

>I thought about calling the police but i wasnt sure if it would fuck over my sister too so i never did

She is the VICTIM, not him. He'll be screwed, not her. Turn him in. NOW. Even reasonable suspicion is enough for a police search when drugs are involved. Tell the police everything and they will swoop in.

hmm interesting mating strategy for manlets. Your sister is retarded for falling for it, maybe you should try being there for her more or something.

Call the cops retard.

fpbp
Sadly the West is so thoroughly cucked with the nonsense of 'violence is never the answer' that taking out the trash only gets the garbageman punished. Some people sorely need a bullet in the base of their skulls, and cultists are more deserving than most.

[This post is satire and should not be taken literally]

Drugs is how most non-religious cult leaders keep the sheep in line.

what about just recruiting people who like sex?

Another big surprise, he used to be low key famous, his brother is a cop, & hes got a lawyer that can get him out of any kind of trouble... ive never heard of him being physically abusive (hes really short & a little girl could probably kick his ass) but definitely verbally & mentally abusive. Logically maybe calling the cops would do something but my gut just tells me not to. Idk guys...

Ironically i think calling the cops could put her in danger/fuck her over cuz his brother or his fans ahh

too transient and you might get some Chads that try to muscle in and splinter the group.

kill him.

I'm reluctant to call it bait, because a LOT of (nicotine) smokers and druggies are genuinely as retarded as OP

>(nicotine) smokers
You don't have to specify, anyone who willingly inhales smoke as a passtime is a retard.