Spread the Red Pill

Help spread this around. If you really care about spreading the legitimate political movement known as white nationalism, it's time to take it off of boards like this and start taking it to the general population, whether online or in person. Read and share: mega.nz/#!XeQgmK5C!n0Qc8MKQ7D1u7I85WzXYRpzVcKG7OX-xADQvVYxqhlY

Attached: cover.jpg (1182x1542, 108K)

gay

I can see OP's house glowing from here

Attached: men-in-black-in-car.jpg (705x500, 30K)

Attached: Page1.jpg (1200x1532, 697K)

Attached: Page2.jpg (1190x1539, 721K)

Attached: Page3.jpg (1188x1524, 814K)

Attached: Page4.jpg (1189x1527, 749K)

Attached: Page5.jpg (1180x1534, 645K)

THIS MANIFESTO WILL BE USED IN THE NEXT FALSE FLAG

>THIS MANIFESTO WILL BE USED IN THE NEXT FALSE FLAG

Attached: Page6.jpg (1190x1541, 737K)

this
>all fields
>hide thread

GET OUT MOSSAD YOU RETARDED FAGGOTS

Attached: Page7.jpg (1178x1520, 702K)

Oh you again. Pretty decent manifesto

Attached: mossad-soy2.gif (2089x800, 764K)

Hey, I critiqued this a while back.

Only finished the first page, but much better presentation/style this time (so far).

Have a bump while I continue reading.

Attached: 1551143374117.jpg (600x800, 82K)

Attached: Page8.jpg (1189x1525, 754K)

Attached: Isis-White-Nationalism.jpg (2082x2101, 913K)

Do a flip faggot

Attached: Page9.jpg (1180x1533, 749K)

Attached: Sloppy-Job-Mossad2.jpg (1649x2899, 2.4M)

Obviously it's all satire, but worth sharing anyway.

White nationalism is another tribal circus meant to discredit those who identify with it to those on the outside. OP glows for free.

OP is a kike. This is part of a false flag

Attached: 1556459670408.png (571x448, 19K)

Attached: Page10.jpg (1182x1535, 778K)

bump
still lurking/reading

JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW
>FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG
The guy posting does not browse this board. He is a kike preparing for the next sloppy job.

Attached: Page11.jpg (1195x1523, 754K)

You reek of desperation.

Attached: Page12.jpg (1179x1540, 701K)

Attached: Page13.jpg (1186x1531, 664K)

Kike

Attached: Page14.jpg (1195x1521, 632K)

Attached: Page15.jpg (1173x1534, 677K)

You're anti-White.

Attached: oy-vey-shut-it-down-the-goyim-know.jpg (410x292, 66K)

I read most of this. It's not a bad start to something. However, after getting to the end, I was hoping for some sort of idea about what to do about all this. Instead, it just trailed off, and the author kind of shrugs his shoulders.
>here are a bunch of problems, meh,... Not really sure what to do about it. Maybe you can fix this problem for me.

Yeah I have got admit it's a little suspect to spam a book like that in a time like this.

This is gonna be used by Mossad in their next false flag no doubt about it.

Exactly. We all know the problems whites face. Spamming a retarded manifesto is nothing but an indicator that a false flag is imminent, and the retard that does it will be linked to this board.

The biggest hurdle to overcome is getting most whites to accept that there is a problem. That starts with spreading the message. There will be no change until we get more people on board.
"We," as in the people who browse Jow Forums, know. Most other people don't. That's why we need this: to help spread the word.

>in a time like this.
In all fairness, when is it a good time, then? This looks suspicious, yeah, but timing isn't the issue.

This is very good OP. A firm but even-tempered tone, concise, and most important of all, it looks like the majority of your claims include citations (still waiting for some kind of Works Cited page).

The shills are clearly worried, and hoping people don't read it, because it is informative without aiming to be provocative.

Good job - much better than your first draft.

Attached: 1551140746201.jpg (1192x670, 21K)

Do you honestly think that spreading this retarded, autistic LARP manifesto will help a fucking normies? They're just going to call you a racist and continue being a fucking degenerate piece of shit. Memes work better than these false flag manifestos.

Didn't think people cared about the citations lol, here they are

Attached: Reference1.jpg (1206x1526, 496K)

Attached: Reference2.jpg (1181x1533, 447K)

So if you think that spreading the message is what needs to happen, their should be some thoughts on that.

Attached: tumblr_mv2o6afyRt1siu0pco1_1280.jpg (1280x818, 413K)

Attached: Reference3.jpg (1177x1534, 448K)

>Didn't think people cared about the citations
Including citations is always a good move desu.

>Do you honestly think that spreading this retarded, autistic LARP manifesto will help a fucking normies?
It might not, and giving conclusions isn't as good as giving hints and letting people get to the same conclusions by themselves, but it's still something. You faggots are overreacting to this. Some autist on Jow Forums does something autistic and it's suddenly a false flag?
He could be a kike shill, sure, but chances are that, as always, nothing is going to happen.

Lol what bullshit.
Newborns are born as a blank slate mentally.
They're designed to adapt to their upbringing.
An Asian child and a Native American that is raised by Wolves will act like a wolf.
Ghetto dwellers act like ghetto dwellers because that's where they were raised, raised by people themselves who were raised in the ghetto.
An African child raised by nobility will act just like a white child raised by nobility.
The only thing that needs to change is the culture that these children are brought up in, but people like you and white people in general deny this change to others to hold them back.

I agree. There should be some pages addressing the fact that most people are not aware of the issue, and too wrapped up in the propaganda. Then there needs to be some discussion on how to enlighten people without scaring them off.

Actually I have already had success redpilling "normies" with this.

I think the last paragraph does that

This is just flat out factually incorrect.

>Ghetto dwellers act like ghetto dwellers because that's where they were raised, raised by people themselves who were raised in the ghetto.
>An African child raised by nobility will act just like a white child raised by nobility.
False. Check crime rates, IQ, on children raised by poor or affluent parents, biologic or [different race] addopted. The gap still checks.

Yeah, citations are at the end. The meme thing hasn't been working thus far, I don't know why it would start working now. In either case, this thing will not detract from that effort. It can only help.

Of course! Citations are everything. Especially if you included in-text citations without a reference page, it would make it seem very disingenuous.

I think this a lot of potential to sway the hearts and minds of alt-liters. You've done good work with this.

Ignore the REEEEE'ing shills and schizo-posters; this will definitely make a difference.

Did you write this, or is it the work of someone else?

I wrote this

Read the citations he provided for his claims, you fact-hating mongrel.

>Flag
>Post
You fucking retard wanker.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I know this won't work for everyone but every person it sways is a step in the right direction.

>white people in general deny this change
This is not true at all. I'm sorry you feel this way. I personally would love to see all cultures act in a productive an altruistic fashion. Why would anyone want a segment of the population to be a perpetual drain on society. This just isnt true.

I would encourage you to continue writing more. It's a good start. Think about what you would do as a next step, and try formulate it into an action item, or next step. There are lots of ways to get the message out. Should people spread memes, discuss this at church/work/with family. Should people call their representatives. Protest, vote, speak out to their bosses, or teachers. How should the message be presented. Should we be aggressive, or subversive. Out in the open, or cryptic. There is still a lot more to write. I would encourage you to keep thinking about action items.
It's a good start. Thanks for putting this together. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Attached: tumblr_mwwoexJlU41siu0pco1_1280.jpg (960x780, 286K)

For every person that wakes up, the overton window moves just a tiny bit further in our direction.

It certainly won't work for everyone, but it can help create an environment where, for those lost Whites still sleep-walking through life, they may be awakened by someone or something else, in the future.

You're doing a whole hell of a lot more than the Tarrant posters - that's for sure.

Attached: 1554832869797.png (723x547, 446K)

Thanks for the suggestions. I will definitely be writing more.

Bump. Finishing reading this, it's pretty decent as far as page 12 goes.

bump for lurking anons

Attached: 1554856595561.jpg (750x738, 55K)

I can imagine reading this with a whole stoic elder maxson voice. Nice.

Attached: die.png (409x289, 196K)

I thought about recording it and putting it up on youtube. Not sure though

Share the message of St. Tarrant.

Attached: d8a81d4df0672193f705b5f2830e44c6ada7fa25f68ec579f9e47d0fa3d93bc8.jpg (599x713, 107K)

Please take off the tinfoil.
There isn't a group of people who are purposely devoting their whole lives to crushing you.
Everything that is happening is just happening organically because it's the easiest way to make money that people do actually devote their lives to.

>thinly veiled ad-hominem
So you didn't read the citations?

Kikes don't read.

>Filled with literal whos
Are they the new bible to you people?
I live in the world. I can see what is happening. You seem to imply that these other humans just like you have some sort of omnipotent powers to eradicate you. It's paranoia of the highest calibur.

Dismissing sources without even looking at them makes any and all arguments you have null and void.
Bump, this is getting slid hard.

Attached: ifonly.png (724x932, 1.11M)

Also, is that symbol meant to be a combination of 2 Inguz runes?

Okay, so you didn't read the citations.

Which means you don't really understand the arguments OP is making, and you're dismissing them before ever honestly listening to/considering them.

Which means you're not actually interested in having a real discussion on the matter, but rather, you're here to prevent people from having a real discussion on the matter.

Which means you're a shill.

Enjoying throwing your logical fallacies at the wall, and hoping that something sticks; I hope you're at least getting paid, and aren't acting as an ideological slave for someone else's interests. In either case, I don't think you and I have anything more to discuss.

Attached: 1552878832708.jpg (720x708, 131K)

>calibur
What did he mean by this

I don't know, I'm not OP.

He's a migrant with bad English
Didn't read your ID, my bad

The symbol represents Gungnir, the spear of Odin. Vikings would symbolically throw a spear over the heads of their enemies to signal the start of a battle. My intent is for this to be the "start" of something, so the symbol seemed appropriate.

bump

Attached: 1556740705580.jpg (477x695, 43K)

Attached: 1552891544441.jpg (186x250, 6K)

>Which means you're not actually interested in having a real discussion on the matter, but rather, you're here to prevent people from having a real discussion on the matter.
Actually I was trying to do the opposite. Doesn't seem to have worked though because nobody is actually discussing it still, instead of discussing they're just going "lol read the citations" or "lol shill I don't need to discuss anything with you" and letting the thread die. I was hoping somebody might actually come and try to provide more details in the form of a post so it could be more accessible to people who come to this thread and might convince some people who are more on the fence, blinded by propaganda or just ignorant or actually try to argue with me without the requirement of essential reading beforehand.

Because how can people actually provide an adequate argument against this stuff? It's all blatantly obvious to us that it is true as the citations prove. All anybody can do is make the retarded statements that I have made in order to provoke something; but if anybody who says anything different is instantly shut down with non-discussion then any form of discourse will never flourish.

I've played too much Soul Calibur

But you haven't made any specific criticisms of any of the points OP raised. Just sweeping generalizations, and thinly veiled logical fallacies.

What is it you would like to discuss? Pick a point that was made (and be specific), and say why you disagree with it.

You claim to want discourse, but you refuse to speak of specifics.

Pick a point that was made,
explain why it is false,
explain why the citation which supports it is invalid.

This is how debates work, and that seems to be something you're not interested in participating in, given the earlier posts you've made ITT.

Attached: 1548718886799.jpg (666x529, 193K)

Attached: 1549417370820.png (747x843, 75K)

Attached: 1507308004119.png (448x448, 19K)

Attached: 1549416265205.jpg (619x682, 246K)

Attached: IMG_20190502_080606.jpg (500x357, 36K)

Attached: 1549416430988.png (1815x1039, 194K)

Attached: IMG_20190502_080625.png (516x438, 23K)

Attached: IMG_20190502_080616.jpg (1303x859, 213K)

Attached: Marriage stats.jpg (1825x4361, 660K)

One of my favourite comics. Have a bump for the good read.
Be sure to upload your writings to an archive so mega.nz won't shoah it.

Attached: 1555003970329.jpg (1591x3502, 983K)

Attached: 1553726746039.jpg (565x1199, 117K)

Love this one, thanks user

Attached: 1548718344147.jpg (600x945, 193K)

Attached: 1545145083280.jpg (1600x1250, 388K)