ITT: We complain about how we'll never get a girlfriend

ITT: We complain about how we'll never get a girlfriend

Attached: 1564391014032.jpg (708x1003, 623K)

Whoops user! Looks like you clicked on the wrong board! is that way :)

not me. I will have a gf by the end of the year trust me.

>wanting a gf
too much work for too little reward.

Attached: 1563743432939.jpg (612x792, 50K)

>tfw you can get sex but not with anyone you actually like
>tfw you can only have one time sex encounters and not anything resembling a relationship

Attached: 1546828730900.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

>Any time there’s some news about a murderer, my aunt reminds me that “you know there’s a profile for those guys. They always play video games and have trouble getting women.”
>She’s a 50 year-old femcel dog mom

fucked up thing is i actually look good with clothes on... too bad my body is a complete disaster aaayyyy

I'm way overdue for a girlfriend damn but it would be weird when I get one. She's gonna have to put up my emotional and psychological issues.

Jow Forums is just Jow Forums-lite

Reminder that women will constantly lie about personality and confidence online but will fight the urge to vomit the second you look their way

Reminder that women would rather date a tall abusive criminal than an average dude

>Reminder that women will constantly lie about personality and confidence online but will fight the urge to vomit the second you look their way
This, they never practice what they preach. Roastie friend of mine I used to have was helping me improve myself (worked physically, definitely didn't work mentally), and kept bringing up "I swear to god you better not try asking me out"

Same, I was extremely close to getting one, then the ultra-paranoia-social-anxiety mixed with insecurity kicked in and scared her off, aforementioned roastie tried getting me into the dating game then got sick of carrying my emotional baggage and gave up.

funfun

31 y/o incel NEET

dieing alone desu

Literally me 4 months ago. If I got a girlfriend so can you.

Sugoi monogatari aniki
What changed? Did you win the lottery?

Im a good guy, im a pretty good guy, im a great guy, im a good looking guy. But when I get a little sugar in me.

I made an effort. I went out of my way to spend time with her and also made her some home made nanaimo bars and then after a couple months I asked her out and she said yes.

Much better results than the 30 years I spent not making an effort.

Oh

When I was younger I used to think my looks and confidence held me back, then I got older and thought I looked ok and it was just my confidence, then I got old and looked worse and realised that my personality is shit and I'm not even a good person. So I'm pretty ok with being alone, had a little bit of romance ages ago but fucked it up. Pretty sure anything in the future would be similarly doomed.

Has she cheated on you with a pack of niggers yet

Seriously though what the fuck is up with female standards, I'm starting to see women saying they won't date a guy under 6'2. Are they trying to see how much they can get away with before the inceleteriat rises up?

Their strategy these days seems to be to set their standards unrealistically high, then the older they get, the fewer boxes need to be checked.

That's all fine and dandy but by the time they're older their bodies have slowed down and they don't want to fuck anymore.
This is a big problem if I ever become considered "fuckable" because I'm a virgin and nearly 30 and I want to make up for lost time.

I don't really give enough of a hoot to want to bother with all of the horsehockey I would have to deal with to get a gf. I also have bizarre desires and expectations stemming from having been raped by women as a child. What I would really like is for a woman to not just accept the freakouts and pushback I would have every step of the way, but also placate me when they happen. Very much like how the most central woman involved would calm me down and comfort me when I would get overwhelmed during sex. I don't know how to find that, nor do I know how to unscrew up everything wrong with me, as I would need some kind of sexual partner at some point before it would be out to rest.

i never leave my apartment
why the fuck does women have so high standards cant they just force my locks open and rape me? is it because i have blonde hair wtf
ffs women

What are you talking about op? Of course we’ll never get gfs, we keep shitposting on this website.

It's annoying af. I'm supposed to approach someone to attempt start to establish a repoire only, can't make a move right away, then see them again and build and build from there trying to be charming and shit the whole time. I just want the companionship really. I want to wake up on Sunday, cook some breakfast together and watch Netflix bullshit in pj's. Need to find out how to skip to that part. I ain't going out somewhere to go through the song and dance of modern socialization.