Ok this is getting ridiculous. Something really is going to happen May 25th isnt it??

Ok this is getting ridiculous. Something really is going to happen May 25th isnt it??

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-02-10-15-33(1).png (1438x1978, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2sFoS_VQnA
youtu.be/45_m-dk3nhI
npr.org/2019/04/29/718296681/this-week-nasa-is-pretending-an-asteroid-is-on-its-way-to-smack-the-earth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

With drills coinciding with terror events at unbelievable odds. Something stinks about this whole thing

If we're a govt with a powerful military, I too would plant these stories into forums. It's a nice cover to justify NASA firing rockets into space as an "exercise", and totally not a plan to install space based weapons. (Which I believe is against international law).

The Geneva Convention only applies to Earth

>Asteroids incoming
>Measles outbreaks
>Wars with/in Iran and Venezuela imminent
>Communist infiltration
I love this game lads, I really do.

>With drills coinciding with terror events

say what?

this is a bi-yearly thing. im constantly hearing about how a massive asteroid is definitely going to hit us and kill everyone this time for sure.

Correct,

That's covered by the outer space treaty.

The law covers nuclear weapon systems in low earth orbit.

>apophis
that's set to pass in 2029 you mongoloig

Yea

Thing is it has happened in the past and so it's a legitimate concern that we have no defense for.

That's why we develop a cannon that fires nuclear shells on a sub orbital trajectory

It’s a fucking Psyop by (((NASA))) because they know the truth is about to be revealed exposing how corrupt this fucking country is.

checked

Attached: Наталья86.png (701x903, 1.08M)

oh fuck

Attached: 11w.jpg (361x250, 21K)

The Geneva convention only applies to countries that have a smaller military than the US.

>Something really is going to happen May 25th isnt it??

no

Kek look what I did earlier just to have a post to check it from

Attached: 4A76625E-8200-42AC-96F0-BB3319345687.jpg (208x199, 6K)

checked
it's been a pleasure, anons
but fuck this piss planet anyways

>Roughly a decade from now, a rather sizable space rock is going to have a very close encounter with Earth — on Friday the 13th, no less. On April 13th, 2029, the asteroid known as Apophis will pass by Earth at a distance of just 19,000 miles.

Kek I was born on April 13 so every 7 shares it falls on Friday the 13th, is this a sign that Im fucked

Asteroid will pass close but its a conveinient moment to blow up some country and say it was the asteroid, isnt it?

>(((Mandelbaum)))

>Apophis is the Greek name of Apep, an enemy of the Ancient Egyptian sun-god Ra. He is the Uncreator, an evil serpent that dwells in the eternal darkness of the Duat and tries to swallow Ra during his nightly passage. Apep is held at bay by Set, the Ancient Egyptian god of storms and the desert.
guise

Time to leave the planet bros.

Attached: 1549819268619.jpg (500x646, 49K)

>apophis
awful close to Apsinthos, here's hoping it ain't wormwood

Bet you it doesn't

Oh god

they have to play this psyop game because if everyone knew that its going to hit the whole damn world would look like a Chigago chimp out

Sometimes, I'd kind of like it if an asteroid wiped us all out.

Attached: DestroyYourHomePlanet.jpg (1363x2564, 497K)

Checked.
Theoretically there are ways we could deflect one *if* we had enough warning, i.e. several years at least. That way a gentle sustained push, even something as weak as painting one side white to act as a solar sail, can add up to enough to miss us.

That just turns the bullet into a point blank shotgun blast, it wouldn't help much if at all. *Standoff* nuclear detonation is a legit strategy to deflect one that's still a long distance away, though.

Attached: nasim check'em.jpg (980x976, 214K)

include me in the screencap

Attached: 1556610794599.jpg (633x640, 51K)

>asteroid cums, all is lost
>1/3rd of population kills each other
>1/3rd of population kills itself
>last 1/3rd is weak enough for alien takeover

Like pottery.

Yeah problem is many close calls we've had in recent years, that is asteroids that intersected with the path of earth within 15 minutes of where we were or were going to be, aren't detected until very close to the pass. Insufficient time to act. Also I've not done the math on this but I feel the shotgun analogy breaks down when you consider the end result. The shotgun blast while much less predictable is likely preferable due to spreading that impact energy over a larger area. The full impact of the whole would likely be much more catastrophic.

I'm doing all I can to help make this hit us.

Attached: prayer.png (487x316, 231K)

You wanted hires based on diversity before skill, now live with it.

Attached: 1534268058693.gif (320x213, 827K)

Holy shit we really are gonna die!

Attached: Peperage.jpg (249x249, 7K)

i hope natalia and me will be the last two survivors :)

Attached: Наталья47.png (1000x541, 864K)

I welcome total planetary annihilation

Clown world will finally he honked into oblivion

whats up with NASA and their friends spreading their sensationalist horse shit

we're all dead now

Attached: 1556580117998.jpg (792x936, 227K)

obligatory

Attached: nothingEverHappens.png (485x374, 233K)

FUUUUUGGGG

its really going to happen

Attached: Наталья41.png (560x329, 325K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2sFoS_VQnA
So, don't mention the Eta Aquariids meteor show tonight and tomorrow. Nothing to worry about. It should be beautiful. The ancients used to think that comets had symbolism and the Eta Aquariids are from the constellation of Aquarius so we might expect some knowledge bombs or truth revelations to come to light. Who knows... It will not be the end of the Earth though. I don't think Dan Sneider or Hollywood enjoyed Comet Eurydices (it wasn't a real comet).
>In Greek mythology, Eurydice (/jʊəˈrJdJsi/; Greek: Εὐρυδίkη, Eurydikē "wide justice", derived from ευρυς eurys "wide" and διkη dike "justice”) was an oak nymph and one of the daughters of Apollo. She was the wife of Orpheus, who tried to bring her back from the dead with his enchanting music.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 44K)

DIES IRAE DIES ILLA
SOLVET SAECLUM IN FAVILLA
TESTE DAVID CUM SYBILLA

Attached: 1531429839541.png (500x500, 296K)

>april 2029

Honestly, I'm hoping that the asteroid takes an unexpected turn and actually hits earth.

The earth needs to be destroyed.

That's... not good

Attached: Ruh roh.png (486x600, 461K)

no, seriously... WUT?

Fuck you man that's where I keep all my stuff

That's just a communication op to tell people the gigantic lighting strike they'll see in the sky is an "asteroid".

Shit. KEK is totally back. I love you MR. KEK.

Attached: 85244067-E035-4A85-8B5C-20910D3D6735.png (744x752, 51K)

Fuck

Probably referring to the potential parallel between the 9/11 (((drills))) coinciding with the attack, and the upcoming Asteroid defense drills/simulation possibly coinciding with an actual impact.

why is it always, "gonna happen on the 27th or 24th"? why is it always at the end of the month? why not tommorow or next week? faggots.

way too many repeating digggos in this thread. Its happening, folks

Attached: 1402257770964.jpg (3466x2776, 1.86M)

>Eta Aquariids meteor show
interesting. where do you look in the sky? what direction? or does it matter? also what time of night midnight or pre-dawn?

Attached: 1555103317809.jpg (361x363, 32K)

Unless all niggers in the world die before April 2029, this asteroid needs to hit earth.

I'm more than willing for white people to get wiped out, as long as niggers get wiped out too.

Attached: 1553695299796.jpg (500x384, 65K)

there better be a space rock hitting earth, i'm tired of all the doomsayers never shutting the hell up.

Attached: bizarro2.gif (410x229, 33K)

This asteroid is passing earth in April 2029. IDK why the OP is talking about May 25th.

I THOUGHT THE ASTEROID WON'T BE HERE BEFORE 2027, SOMEONE CONFIRM AM I GOING NUTS

I second this

Kek never went away

Attached: 1443756582118.jpg (384x384, 30K)

may allah/yahew protect us all

WHERE IS IT GOING TO HIT SO I NEED TO KNOW IF I SHOULD PACK MY SHIT
NEAR THE CAROLINAS RIGHT? IM FUCKED IF SO

1999 KW4 is passing on the 25th but it's far as fuck so probably not an issue

The Giganigga finally met his match.

they're probably testing how effective this place currently is at spreading a narrative

Fuck you and fuck your kike god.
ANNIHILATION NOW

>hypothetical asteroid
>theoretical trajectory
Good meme. The fire rises.

>probably not an issue
Not with that attitude. We can meme the asteroid into the middle of the Atlantic

We are doomed. Enjoy your last few days.

The fact that you missed by 1 means you are wrong. It will definitely be an issue

Fuck off NASA shill.

the dragon

Attached: phoenix notitia.jpg (1363x357, 93K)

Rollin for widespread asteroidal death and destruction

Please inform a zoomer on these (((drills)))

Re-rolling for relatively localized asteroidal death and destruction?

Get right with God

youtu.be/45_m-dk3nhI

MORS. OBITUS. DECESSUS.

1 - 9 = Nothing happens, nothing ever happens
0 = Venezuela is nuked - No Asteroid
Digitals = Asteroid Barely misses Earth
Trips = Asteroid hits Earth
Quads = Full on Nuclear War + Asteroid Hits Earth

>3 million miles
>3,000,000 miles
>13.5 times the distance from earth to moon

its not coming close at all!

Fug, hitlers revenge is an asteroid confirmed

>Thing is it has happened in the past and so it's a legitimate concern that we have no defense for.
True, but the shilling lately is unprecedented. Someone clearly wants to make money out of scaring the population.

npr.org/2019/04/29/718296681/this-week-nasa-is-pretending-an-asteroid-is-on-its-way-to-smack-the-earth

Based and woke overseas army base/BBQ country.. you're one of ours ain't ya

‘’’’pretending’’’’

WRONG

Attached: 1402266768433.jpg (1200x1200, 330K)

kek kill this planet make the jews die a horrible death thats all i ask

Checked

Nope KEK has spoken, nothing will happen, nothing ever happens

Ebig boast

Attached: D48F7CBB-2C98-4752-969E-E1D98774AA28.png (510x332, 60K)

I hope it hits Mecca. Then the jews can (((rebuild))) the big square for them.

Attached: 1555947300928m.jpg (720x1024, 141K)

role