Why do white women love black cock? I can't even land these women but black men just snag them up...

Why do white women love black cock? I can't even land these women but black men just snag them up. It makes me really mad. How do I do what they do????

Attached: p06d1kgj.jpg (720x405, 42K)

I like blue cock the most

Im not gonna tell you why but try to leave the country dude

I live in North Korea so it’s not that easy to leave the country

The better question is, why are you trying to snag landwhales and/or drug addicts?

it's the power of racemixing
just get a girl that's not your race and you'll understand

>left the country
>realized that people living in cities are way more morally-bankrupt than I have previously believed
>back to the country

Only downside to living in the country is that it's fucking impossible to meet someone without bar-hopping.

That white chick is disgusting

Should add what I learned about latinas, though not about white women.

Latinas mostly date black guys because latinos tend to be too traditional for their roastie ways, but they won't date white guys because it's a threat to their identity as victim-minorities that they always fall back on. So they go to black guys.

White women are statistically the most racially loyal set of women. What planet are you on?

Asian women are.

white woman here

a lot of us are fat or will get fatter in the next 10 years. guess which race loves fucking fat women.

N

This is just some made up bs, I have literally never met a white women in my life that wanted to get with a black guy. Hell I have met alot of balck women that wont get with black men.
They are the absolute bottom tier for women

I love white men that think black men are objectively inferior to them, because watching the cognitive dissonance caused breakdown as they realise women don't agree is always good for some real fun

Even some prostitutes refuse to see black men.

All women care is cock size, eventually strength. So your opinion doesn't really matter.

ESL or just a retard? Men care far more about dick size then women, fyi.

Dick size is literally the #1 characteristic women look for in a man
Black men are more masculine and genetically superior

>being that wrong twice
>confirmed never talked to a women

>Dick size is literally the #1 characteristic women look for in a man
Source please. I know you won't.

fuck off OP, you probably have brown eyes

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (253x199, 8K)

dicklet cope

You poor dumb faggot

I'm a chick sexually attracted to scientific evidence. You leave me very unfulfilled user, hopefully that's not always the case.

seething
women are the ultimate dicklets

...so yeah, you're always this unsatisfying. I'll pray for your gf.

>your gf
How awfully presumptuous of you, holy shit

Oh awesome, I'll pray that no one ever has to deal with that seriously lack of satisfaction then. That makes me feel better.

w*men are really horrible at shitposting. you try way too hard and it's pretty cringy to watch.

I'm not shitposting, I'm being a cunt. I wouldn't expect a summerfag to understand the nuanced differences.

lurk at least 2 years before posting

I've been on this website for 13 years, so probably as long as you've been alive

I've seen black men white women couples in the UK but even then that was rather rare compared to all the couples that dated within their race

Stop blaming your inability to get laid on black men

They have confidence. You are full of pity and shortcomings.

>im le oldfag
literally how to spot a redditor 101

the next step is you dropping all the 1337 references you found on knowyourmeme

So refuting your points in a very simple, clear manner means that you assume the other person is a liar? Convenient thought process, at least.

I swear to god Jow Forums didn't have racebait on it 3 months ago.

I wonder about this. Is it because they've had some bad experiences with BBC? Or is it because black men are prone to violence/hyper-aggression?

Black guys will often haggle and/or offer to become the prostitute's pimp. Other races just put the money on the table and get on with it. At least that's what I found when I googled this years ago.