I couldn't react anything to that
and I've been kind of in a shock since then
what the fuck do I do now?
is there anything that can be done?
please no polygamy, cucking, open relationship, etc posts

Attached: file.png (866x1300, 1.25M)

Have you given her head?

>she said my dick is too small and she can't cum during sex,
Did she really say it as bluntly as that? Assuming this isn't a larp, ofc.
A lot of women can't cum from intercourse anyway. Learn how to eat her out and finger her g-spot

sometimes
this sounds pretty humiliating, that I NEED to perform oral everytime we have sex because I can't make her cum with my dick....
it wasn't this bluntly, I can't quote her because it wasn't in english, but she definitely pointed out that it's too small

>this sounds pretty humiliating, that I NEED to perform oral everytime we have sex because I can't make her cum with my dick....
Dude, the majority of women can't orgasm from penetrative sex. Look it up. It's nothing to do with your wiener.

Invest into some toys
Get good at foreplay
Finger her
Munch her clit

Many women never ever had a single orgasm from penetration alone. Its less about size of your penis and more about how her sexual nerve endings arent inside of pussy, but rather on top of it around clitoris.

Attached: post sponsored by MagicWand.jpg (1500x1500, 200K)

saying a guy's dick is too small for you is about the most humiliating thing you can say to him. I'm certainly not going down on any women that tells me that.

If you aren't compatible sexually, just tell her to fuck off. Seriously.
She doesn't like your dick. Nothing you can do about it. She hid that fact for 6 months to presumeably take advantage of the other things you give her.
In the long run, she's going to cheat. Leave now while you still have some dignity left, and find someone that likes the sex you can offer.
PS: How small are we talking?

4.5 inches long 4.5 inches around

You'll need to find a different woman. You are not compatible. She finds something in you disagreeable that is impossible for you to change, this is an absolute deal breaker.

boy, she's got to be really frustrated to tell you the truth like this, even I don't say anything unless they make me mad when we break up

Most women can’t cum unless you have a 10 inch cock that is fatter than a coke can
Eating her out to orgasm is how you should start every session

You would make a nice sissy trap

why?

Massage her clit and lick her breasts while doing it. Should compensate.

"compensating" sounds fucking awful, this is emasculating and ridiculous
it means
>your cock is not good enough
how could a man go on after this?

Well something like 80% of men find a way because that’s what it takes

Well then get another cock. Ohh wait you can't well then find ways to cope. Like getting a smaller gf. But this is just dumb, if you get along fine in other aspects just please her with an extra boost, aka clit.

Ignore that faggot, he is incel and jelly-belly you got a girl at all. Resorting to fake girls cause mothafuckas can't get real ones

Yeah eveyone has already said it. Most women can't cum via penetration alone. Some are way too sensitive. Also unless you have a micropenis of 4"or shorter, and she is a size queen you don't have to worry. Most chicks are scared of large dicks. Get around 8, and it can hurt her. The thickness of your cock is also the real important part.

>Most women can't cum via penetration alone
That is a lie. You can everytime if you can actually feel their penis inside you.

Is so stupid to hear you guys discuss my vagina as if you are experts on MY VAGINA.

Buy a hollow strap on dick and fuck her silly.

op here so what should I do?

Femanon here. Such a mean thing to say. You wouldn't tell her that she's too wide, would you. She has to get the fuck over it. I want to say hmm maybe get good at fingering and oral, but it kinda sounds like she doesn't deserve that. Not every guy has a huge cock and if you want to be in a relationship with a "small" person, you're gonna have to accept it.

this

Wanted to add some extra comments to this post

OP, My ex had a huge dick, my current bf is average. Yet my current bf makes me cum A LOT more than my ex. I don't know anything about your sexual performance, but voice, handling, touch, fingers, movement, etc matter more than dick size. But I'll say it again, gf needs to learn a lesson about respect, because I would not feel the need to learn how to satisfy someone who doesn't respect me.

Shut the fuck up you're not the only female in the world. No one cares about your vagina, because MOST women do not cum from penetration. I have succeeded maybe twice, using toys.

it has more to do with teh emotions shes felling at the momment to make her cum and those are, that shes completelly powerless to your masculinity, your in control and she lets herself go to you and let you lead her all the way, also foreplay and being gentle also sometimes get a little agressive to make her squeal

you're not a real female and its clear though you may fool some of the guys

>Dude, the majority of women can't orgasm from penetrative sex

more like the majority of men can't make women orgasm from penetrative sex, either cock is too small (statistically unlikely, you'd have to be more than a couple standard deviations below average) or you just don't know what the fuck you are doing. Most men don't know shit about female genital anatomy and how to take advantage of it to make a woman cum.

Dick size is rarely the cause of bad sex.

Technique, switchting up positions, proper foreplay, eating her out etc. all make up for like 95% of your bedroom skills. Dicksize is literally the remaining like 5%.

OP i hate to tell you but user is right. a lot of it is about the mood - the passion, the heat, the sweat. completely turning off your brain, just acting. feeling what she feels. all your moves become 'right' and you don't doubt them for a second. context and setting are very important for a woman to get truly turned on i feel.

perhaps have sex less often but really put in a whole evening towards it when you do? drive each other crazy expecting it.

Have sex

Foreplay, also have your girl help you out ask her what makes her feel good. Best thing you can do for us females is know your way around the clit. And if your girl says she doesn’t know tell her how are you supposed to know what can make her cum if she doesn’t. She probably also be mean and tear you down everytime see feels you are doing something wrong because if she loved you she would of worded all that different so also debate if you can handle belittlement in your relationship for the rest of your life.

You believe what you want but research data says something like 70 to 80 % of women do not cum from penetration alone.

You're female friends might be lying to you. Or underestimate the impact of foreplay.