The Left is Racist

We aren't the racists, the left and democrats are.

They fought for slavery, Jim Crowe, tried to filibuster the Civil Rights Act, and created The Great Society to destroy the black family.
They put races into groups and promote and individual not off of his or her actions but first and foremost their skin color.
They talk down to other races as if the color of their skin makes them incapable to succeed on their own without having someone hold their hand.

Am I missing anything?

Attached: Aii.jpg (820x809, 224K)

The dems and the left are racist. That's why they need shills all over the internet shilling white nationalist bullshit and trying to associate it with Trump.

There's nothing wrong with racism.

Wtf i love the left now

Haven't you heard?
At some point in history before I was born the two parties magically switched places and the one that was for all that racist shit became the other one and the other became the one that is for all that racist shit.
Is the bullshit line I get from millennial shits and closet racist boomers.

Nationalism and racism have nothing to do with each other when you country is a mixture of races all ready and the only thing you want to do is keep people from other countries out. If a white Mexican and a mestizo Mexican cross the border I don't want either of them because they belong in their country of origin not mine.

THIS.

Attached: https_--www.azquotes.com-picture-quotes-quote-americanism-means-the-virtues-of-courage-honor-justice (850x400, 60K)

Its funny because only like 5 people switched parties while all the people with any real power stayed in their parties for decades to come but they were magically changed people so whatever.

>babbies first political thought
Doesn't fucking matter because it means nothing

It means something when the minority vote the Democrats have always relied on is slipping further out of their grasp as their party hemorrhages members. Trump has more black support than any rep president in the last 30 years.

Attached: Candace Owens on Twitter If there is one clip that I wish every.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

*squeak*

Attached: 1550203400481.png (1146x643, 1.26M)

Tell me why Israel is our greatest ally.

They aren't.

I love these videos because no matter what they always resort to trying to play the race card or some other card and always get btfo.

Why do we need to replace our white population with beaners?

It was a bunch of jews kvetching about how evil white people are and so-called "conservatives" also ragging on how wrong it is for whites to keep niggers out of their towns. Just a big fucking shitshow of traitors.

They aren't and I believe that they should be left to their own devices because they only provide us a stepping off point for invasions but we have Kuwait now so any tactical significance of Isreal lies only in oil lines and nothing more. We definitely should not be giving them 40 billion a year with the condition that they only spend it on american products. It in no way helps us and is a net loss no matter how you see it.

>we
Sloppy job mossad.

Im racist as fuck
The only reason these stupid games continue is luke warm conservative cucks thinking niggers muslims jews and spics are anything like us and serve any interest that benefits us mutually

Attached: emrcleanrealmmrcleaniwishforworldclean13848349.png (500x522, 114K)

I've been saying this for a long time. From the outside looking in it is really obvious. Even without looking back at the history of their party, who wants to classify everyone as a race instead of just American? Democrats.

They are trying to cover up their past shit by shifting the blame over to the Republicans because with the internet they can control the narrative.

In 1984, the party didn't start it's autocratic actions until the tele-screen allowed them to both send and receive information from the end user. It was in this innovation they cemented their grasp.

Just like they are ramping up their control campaign since the internet became a house hold item.

The party cared not for controlling the masses, this they did with the media. They only sought to control the party members.

>'If there is hope,' wrote Winston, 'it lies in the proles.' If there was hope, it MUST lie in the proles, because only there in those swarming disregarded masses, 85 per cent of the population of Oceania, could the force to destroy the Party ever be generated. - George Orwell, 1984

We are the proletariat.

Attached: 1553453875162.jpg (544x604, 68K)

shill thread, sage

Democrats are not leftists you retard. They're liberals, just like Republicans.

Please take Political Science 101.

"We" as in Americans, retard, not "we" as in /pol. I know boomers are dumb as shit, but please try to be coherent. Trump has done absolutely nothing to stop the beaner horde and expanded the h2b visa program for "unskilled labor".

Why do we need to invade random shitholes in the middle east?

Sloppy job mossad.

Attached: donald-trump-quote-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 118K)

guess who never had to resign?

Attached: 02northam-articleLarge-v3.jpg (600x416, 50K)

There's no point. Boomer brains have been so thoroughly ZOGGED.COM that they can't even use words properly.

Attached: 1556707771602.jpg (962x788, 116K)

Pic related. Literally a republican doing this to you instead of some shitlib.

Attached: 1556774538429.jpg (908x539, 71K)

The left keeps people of color down and telling them they are perpetual victims but you're no better.

cope

Attached: Cs04cQBWIAArQV1.jpg (747x647, 105K)

>That's why they need shills all over the internet shilling white nationalist bullshit and trying to associate it with Trump.
You noticed this too.

You're the only one coping, here buddy. Do you have any counter arguments or are you going to spam empty campaign promises a politician made?

Furthermore Japan is our best ally because of mutual trade arrangements and equal cooperation as far as defense and alliance agreements.

Every time before a hoax false flag shooting happens the shills ramp up White Nationalist threads on Jow Forums and suddenly the news and deep state politicians bring up shit like Charlottesville out of nowhere.

Trump is an Israeli nationalist. America is Israel's paypig and Trump is doing everything he can to keep it that way.

*squaky noises* The democrats are the real racists! Taste our FREEDOM BURGER sponsored by Israel. 10 cents of every FREEDOM BURGER will go to AIPAC and our greatest ally!

What is wrong with "White nationalism"? How come white people can't have nations of their own?

Don't act like your boomers are any better, Bernd.

Attached: 1556774530634.jpg (234x250, 7K)

White nationalism isn't real and only shows up when the dems need a distraction. You understand the American public doesn't buy this bullshit right? You have to censor everything but the mainstream narrative to even push your bullshit anymore. You're weak and running out of time. Spygate will be exposed and all you shills will be in prison.

white isn't a nationality, white nationalism is actually a globalist carrot dangled in front of your eyes. it's actually a subversive way to destroy nationalism.

Attached: 1556061803790.jpg (1484x993, 71K)

So because white people have been brainwashed to believe they don't exist, we should just go extinct then, and let every shitskin in because we don't want to be racist?

White nationalists are the ones working to preserve a future for white Americans in this land. This country will turn into Brazil if current migration trends continue, but you dumb fucks don't seem to care.

"White" is the closest thing we have to a nationality in muttland. Show flag.

Sloppy job mossad.

Muslims are gay inbred pedos btw. It's why they're so fucking dumb.

Do you have an argument, or are you just going to tell all whites trying to prevent this country turning into South Africa "Mossad"? You know the real Mossad wants white people enslaved or extinct, right?

I don't fucking care what happens in the shithole mid east. I want American tax dollars to support AMERICA.

Sloppy job mossad

>"White" is the closest thing we have to a nationality in muttland.
No it's actually not, It's not a nationality. Citizen of the USA is a nationality, French is a nationality. If Germans protected their borders they would be German nationalists. They get the Germans to think they should be whtie nationalists so they actually lose the real nationalism and pride of being a German. Then the globalists claim they represent the "real german" and the white nationalists are the globalists (in reality both are globalists)

but maybe you already knew this and you are a shill

>show flag
I'll do what you say when you start paying me, until then I don't work for you

pic related is Jason Kessler, the Obama supporter that duped a bunch of college kids into being white nationalists

Attached: 21-jason-kessler.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 77K)

So tell me what your civic nationalism vision for the future is. Have you thought about what America is going to look like in 20 years? 40? 100?

How will your children live? As despised minorities in the country their forefathers forged in blood? As slaves to a government of foreigners? I'm advocating for the existence and autonomy of European-descended Americans and you're advocating for their enslavement and extinction.

Hey Mossad, you're losers and you're sloppy and Iran will soon kill you all.

No shit shlock

Attached: Engieforhead.jpg (720x709, 23K)

>So tell me what your civic nationalism vision for the future is. Have you thought about what America is going to look like in 20 years? 40? 100?

states rights, that simple, always go for more states rights and less federal government control

Attached: elian.jpg (299x168, 11K)

I really hope Iran nukes the shit out of Israel. I would fry up some nice pork schniztel to celebrate. Rabbi Trump would never let that happen though.

>nukes
Of course you do. You're a Zionist. here's what's gonna happen. The Muslims will get their land back and Benjamin Netanyahu dies like a bitch this summer.

They want every white country to be no more than 49% whites so Hitler 2.0 can't be voted in and finish burning what version 1.0 couldn't

Hey that's my dream too! I'm glad you boomers understand what evil little shits kikes are and that Hitler threw em in camps for deportation for good reason.

Rights are earned back through violence. Tyrants NEVER cede power and it's pretty fucking obvious the US Federal Government has been tyrannical since at least the mid 1850's.

Attached: 1556782365456.jpg (720x505, 109K)

>Rights are earned back through violence.
That's not always true

And if the threat of violence is there, the government will back down sometimes, the bundies were just a bunch of farmers and they did it right until they fucked up and pushed too far. Timing is important.

>sloppy job mossad
Based and redpilled

Attached: Based Q anon.jpg (1597x1044, 247K)

They unironically are. When our boomers were in charge, we hade a practical ethno-state with mixed market economics and resisted the eternal burger.

Attached: Amerimutt.jpg (1065x1020, 512K)

All rights are gained and enforced by violence. Here's a nice picture from desegregation they don't like showing you. Girls and boys being forced into schools with niggers at the bayonet points of the US Army.

Attached: 1556707771691.jpg (451x287, 25K)

Have another one. This is our past, our present and if we do nothing, our future.

Attached: 1556707771690.jpg (474x372, 45K)

>All rights are gained and enforced by violence.
No, not really. Not even arguing this dumb shit, but then again you actually think white is a nationality, so yeah, no idea what to say.

Attached: david-hogg-01-as-abc-180603_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 49K)

If I try to take your property illegally, how do you respond? You either violently resist, or tell the authorities and they violently resolve the situation. Violence is the root of all authority.

>If I try to take your property illegally, how do you respond? You either violently resist, or tell the authorities and they violently resolve the situation.

Not really, it depends on how reasonable you are and why you took it. It's never that cut and dry. You can negotiate and all that stuff.

>You can negotiate a robbery
>You can negotiate with a court decision enforced by the military on civilians

It is that cut and dry. When negotiations fail, violence begins.

Attached: 1556701771691.jpg (1024x647, 80K)

>When negotiations fail
yeah but they don't always fail....wtf, obvious

anyway, democrats and the left are definitely the racists

Do you know why most Blacks in the USA say "black power"? Because they don't know what their roots are. It's the wakanda shit. They were brought over as slaves and they don't know which country in Africa they are from. This leads them to become "African Nationalists" which is a fucking joke to someone that is actually from Africa. It also prevents them from gaining ground in the USA and leaves them wandering in a cycle that results in nothing but trouble. This is the ultimate goal of promoting white nationalism, it's to create a new identity for white people that isn't related to their actual history or roots. You have roots and they aren't from a country called "white". They are from a country with a name, that is where you nationalism is rightly placed.

Attached: beach.jpg (299x169, 11K)

The whole point of negotiation is to get what you want without violence. Once again, violence is the root of authority.

White Americans aren't much better than niggers when it comes to remembering their roots. Nobody calls themselves "French", "English" or "German" here. We're white. If you're from Europe I don't expect you to understand.

Also why is racism wrong?

Back to the_donald faggot. I am white, and prefer to be around my own people and culture. Blacks are animals, Hispanics are dumb and violent. Asians are robotic cockroaches with no self license.
Whites are objectively the most inventive and creative race on the planet. I express in group preference and want my race to work collectively to control land, form a government, and act only in our own interests to the categorical exclusion of assisting any other race or culture.
Faggot.