Germany is going downhill but not for the reasons you think

when i was a kid every backery would have there trademark bread.. now they sell all the same shit and i hate it. its 90%white bread.

same goes for sosages like there are few really big companys who make all the supermarked sosages. buttchers wet mostly out of busness.
worsed is they strated maken sosage from fucking CHICKEN since its the cheapest meat to make.

my hole generation is a bunch of lazy fucks. nobody wants to get up at 3 am in the monring to make some decent bread. so everybody just eats toast now i guess.

quallty of lifing is going downhill.
oh and this goes for germans migrante still make bread and butchers but there bread is sweet and very diffrent and there butchers are not so clean and usually dont have pig,

so yeah germans degenerading big time

Attached: 4f2164aba6b4a584.jpg (610x255, 32K)

White bread is estrogenic. So is beer.

Attached: C4ketG8VUAAbaRu.jpg (514x387, 45K)

Germans in Caesar's time did not drink alcohol because it was effeminate, and ate diets consisting of meat and milk.

Attached: vast stature of body.png (580x168, 13K)

NEET master race, you cannot dispute this

>eating bread
pleb

>eating chicken sausage
i never saw this. If you eat anything but mett you are a confirmed homosexual.

>not getting up at 3am in the morning
God bless those lazy kids refusing to make bread for office plebs so that they can have some Stulle with their Coffee. Fuck these people.

>1 post by this ID
lazy affordless bait Sören, you are the lazy one here.

there are other roman writers who describe the germans as "alcoholics to a man".

NEET is peak aryanism

The only difference is that they would be outside all day and spend time hunting and getting stronger.

>alcoholics to a man
I trust the Caesar

Attached: degenerate romans.png (567x59, 4K)

>NEET is peak aryanism

indeed, education, employment, or training are all beta bitch trains, a real man doesnt need someone to teach him things, he can master them on his own, modern mindset is cancerous and dysgenic
I lift 3 times a week, ride 200km on my bike every month and play war themed video games improving my reflexes and strategical thinking all day, id say I have ascended

What's that, Tacitus' 'Germania'? It's not that long, but I haven't read it yet.

I loved those loaves of bread I could buy with cheese baked onto them next to the bus stop I was waiting at after staying up all night waiting for Rewe to open at 7AM so that I could buy 3 Ja! brand Salami Pizzas to eat all at once before sleeping through the day

It's from Caesar's Gaulic Wars. He's describing the Germanics that made tribute states out of the Gauls. Fuck around do nothing Germans were more masculine than the workaholic, beer-chugging slave race they are today.

i often have the impression roman writers make the barbarians more virtuous then they were as a means to critique their fellow romans.

>sosages

based

Attached: its in our blood.png (1492x495, 125K)

Julius Caesar would praise and make friends with his enemies. The whole of Rome wasn't like him however, and that would be his end.

Attached: Germans.png (598x542, 46K)

This is basicly the Duke of Wellington Maneuver. If he can present his enemies as noble and strong that makes him stronger when he can overcome them. But in reality Julius Caesar was a cunning son of a bitch who cheated and lied and maneuvered his entire career. He also betrayed the germans he made contact with multiple times to gain military advantage like holding their representatives as hostages and attack without decleration of war.

But i rather had later texts in mind like Bishop Salvian form the mid of the 5th century where he compares the rotten roman society with the vandals in favour of the later.

Bread and sausages, this is Oliver Twist levels of poorfagmanship.
Eat quality meat, organ meat, goats cheese and goats milk, covers all nutrients with no downsides. No need for grains, vegetables or alcohol.

liver and hearts are the best parts

heart is just muscle mass

Bull fucking shit, they sell enough whole wheat and many other nice german breads just across the fking border in nordrein westfalia, the same they sell all kinds of fresh bread everywhere in the netherlands.

Get out of your basement fat piece of shit german instead of complaining here

Macht Brot groß wieder. Sind wir hier auf Reddit oder was?

its rich in vitamin B

it funny how the dutch people of all people in the world are rasiced against germans.
nobody else is

And don't forget the deer that had literally no knees.
These historical accounts are bullshit

>when i was a kid every backery would have there trademark bread..
it used to be like that everywhere. what's happened is just the result of globalism killing small businesses. soon this will all collapse and it'll go back to normal, don't worry.

yeah you guy keep me beeing pretty optemistic about that

>Germans in Caesar's time
>subsisting on corn
isn't corn a new world food?

yeah don't worry man what they're doing with this mass moslem immigration is just not working and the economy will not be able to hold it. it may take a while to get rid of the muzzies though.
corn was just a generic word for crops that were grown like wheat etc. modern corn was just called that because they had no other name for it and then the name stuck.