They’re right, you know

They’re right, you know.

Attached: image.jpg (1503x838, 401K)

Attached: DqxFxcQVsAIvMsI.jpg (1000x1000, 235K)

We're fucked once this place gets censored aren't we.

p2p ISP is going to follow soon after. Great times ahead

I really do miss the old days of the internet before smart phones ruined everything.

There's a reason they haven't shoah'd this place.
They keep tabs on people and engage in astroturfing and analysis.

Imagine 300,000-2,000,000 people suddenly rendered invisible, without a method of release and extremely pissed off.
The board is panem et circenses, it keeps us pacified, if it's gone there will be 100 brenton tarrants within 12 hours.

there still many places you can go in the worst case you can use Tor
there is reason why this place still exist ... otherwise the more radical would be hard to track

Yes because you retards refuse to organize offline. You're too scared of pic related. You think Hitler's or Mussolini's movements weren't infiltrated by secret police?

Imagine being scared of the average FBI agent. You cucks are pathetic.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

The popularity of Jow Forums just keeps alternatives from gaining traction
And the alternatives are mostly much more extreme

Is it still legal?

not actually a bad idea.

Comm tech is most important followed by fin tech. Once we can exchange ideas and transfer money without interference, everything else will follow.

imagine the smell

Dude, just conquer the world and secure an ethno-globe if you don't like being censored.

Attached: Wauquelin-histoire-bnf-fr9342-fol131v-peuple-de-gog-et-magog.jpg (513x462, 135K)

They would unleash us upon the rest of the internet.

It would be the other way around. The userbase here is so good at blending into leftists sites that our shitposts are mistaken as genuine lefty social media kooks on the Jow Forums humor threads.

It would cause a massive inflitration of their most beloved safe spaces. And the more they censored the dissent the more they would create rules which would end up making the sites boring. Its death by a thousand cuts.

Why doesn't someone code a super low-footprint version of Jow Forums that only allows 640x480 images or something?

Build a version that's small enough ANYONE could host it out of their office.

Make it unkillable.

This.

Asking the right questions.

How would that even work? Wouldn't we need our own infrastructure to get around using current ISP's?

>an image board for ants

4chin needs an onion site backup. I would do it but I don’t know how to IT.

A 640x480 sad/happy pepe is all you need.

Simplify your life.

we're not fucked , ((they )) are.

Reminder that they're continuing with the deplatforming strategy because it works.

i was lucky enough to have a friend get me into a pretty nice IT job with literally no experience or schooling. i quit because i couldnt handle the all caps messages from middle aged mothers inquiring about how to do basic things in windows. i still regret leaving but i probably wouldve spazzed out and been fired eventually anyway. the money was pretty nice though