How racist are these states?

As a yankee from Long Island I’ve never met many southerners. Are most civ-nats? How important is it that white people’s children marry other whites?

Attached: C3921877-EA45-447E-B47B-FBDE72CAC5A9.png (959x593, 114K)

Not racist enough.

>t. go to uni in florida

Racism is fake news.

Attached: 0.png (200x200, 14K)

Those are the blackest states in the union.

maryland isn't southern scum

Marrying Asian is ok. Marrying anything else is heresy and grounds for cutting off from family.

Attached: 1552907076333.jpg (488x1024, 77K)

NC is getting overrun by ghetto blacks and the libshits are letting it happen
still white and comfy up here in the mountains though

no it’s not you disgusting hapa mutt

My dad (who’s Castizo) was a doctor in Beaufort, SC for like a decade. He got stationed there and I think him being a naval officer helped, but everyone liked him. Direct racism is a leftist lie

Tfw
>FPBP
>came here to post this
>checked
>kekked

Attached: 85DE46EB-0251-4913-9CD5-389623216F07.gif (500x280, 1.55M)

politically civnat but emotionally a member of the klan

Would you say that most white people feel no white guilt and are perfectly comfortable marrying/having kids with other white people.

Bc in Long Island/northeast I feel like white people are so demoralized and hate themselves for being white. Everyone has basically accepted subconsciously that being white is not the future, being a minority is. Especially over the last year I feel like it’s accelerated which confuses me given the fact that a republican white man is in office.

In public, people aren't openly racist. Behind closed doors some people make racist jokes or hold negative prejudices though.

The Eastern shore is fairly Southern

NWArknasas is pretty cosmopolitan in the actual cities. People may have prejudices, but a sense of propriety usually keeps it from voiced. Out in the sticks or smaller towns, fuckin fughedaboudit. Grand Wizard level straight up racism. Billboard that literally says "Anti-Racist is code for anti-white" in Harrison.

Arkansas here, fuck niggers

The western and northern parts of the state outside of shitholes like Fayetteville and Jonesboro are very white and none of them like niggers.

How gay is OP with his meme flag and shit thread? Sage

I missed that one last time I went through. There's another one that says "white pride" and has a link to altrighttv dot com or something like that. based af

They are exactly the same as where you currently reside. All people laugh, cry, eat, worry and die. These are the things that concern them.

No one I know feels any guilt. The concept is inconceivable. Slavery, Jim crow, segregation, I didn't do any of that shit. Our fucked up victim as virtue culture is seen as insanity by every person I know.

It could be better, but it's mostly northerners moving down here. SeeHowever, when niggers moved into my neighborhood, the surrounding houses put out confederate flags.

>My dad (who’s Castizo)
Like pottery.

Attached: STOPPPP.png (686x798, 33K)

If I even married a native american I'd get disowned.

We are extremely polite to all races until we're alone with each other in private.

Most of my family used to be union workers and would vote democrat until Obama came along lol

Southerners in general avoid negative confrontation, unless you are white trash.
A Southerner smiles to your face always even if they hate you. And this applies to blacks.

White Southerners will avoid blacks in every way possible, as they are uncivilized, vile, ignorant, slovenly and not inclined to work.

Low key racism is everywhere even from lefty soiboys that arent some Jew York transplants. Not nearly enough overt racism tho.

He’s a smart and hard working guy. Delivered a lot of babies. The whites loved him and they still come visit us in commiefornia sometimes.

This is not direct at you, it is rhetorical. I am a Yankee from MA, but I have nothing but respect the South and interior even if I might be romanticizing them: Imagine chastising these people as racist towards a particular group yet those who are so sanctimonious don't live near that group at all and often segregate when their own neighborhoods go to shit and their ideology meets reality.

Do any of you guys have any black friends? I mean, I'd be a lot more inclined to think of blacks by the statistics and news reports if I didn't know a couple of decent, hardworking, moral people who are black. I believe all the facts, but everybody starts with a clean slate when meet them. It just seems fair. That's not some crazy leftyy bullshit. That is just American imho.

They're filled with niggers
Filthy whites and their pet niggers

>ghetto blacks
You mean Mexicans

No it's not. I live here. The south definitely starts when you hit Virginia, totally different feel from the rest of the place

South ain't racist

>Southerners in general avoid negative confrontation, unless you are white trash. A Southerner smiles to your face always even if they hate you. And this applies to blacks.
If you ever hear “bless your heart” in a sweet comfy southern accent it means fuck you
>White Southerners will avoid blacks in every way possible, as they are uncivilized, vile, ignorant, slovenly and not inclined to work.
This is only partly true, but we do live very separately. The south is a funny place. Everyone is very polite, but we keep to our own and don’t live in close proximity with different groups. Good walls make good neighbors as the saying goes.

One of the biggest nigger haters I know is a nog. Fuck your kike "american" values, were talking about the south here.

this. I have to visit my wife's family in Louisiana every so often and always end up seeing fat coalburners with half nigger children everywhere.

Westchester here. Having white grandchildren is very important. Most of my friends are white and feel the same way. I think nowadays, people are starting to feel the importance of finding a partner same as themselves. Nationality/race and religion.

Thanks for including delaware in this. Most people hate niggers in our two southern counties but our northern county with the largest population is pozzed beyond hope.

There are a fuck ton of long Islanders on this board. I think growing up so close to the Jews that rule the world inherently sets you free.

It just never occurred to me that anything else was an option. I've got a friend who married a half-black dude, don't have a problem with it, but I'm glad I have blonde hair blue eyes boys.

Georgia has a lot of niggers and spics but some of our boys still have the right stuff

You lie like a rug, eastern shore is based af except Salisbury

>As a yankee from Long Island
Automatically tells me you're not only a faggot, but a parasite stay the fuck out of my state and never breed.

Not any more racist than Long Islanders. They are more open about it in the south because they live near blacks.

You what? Northeasterners are super racist. It's just more hidden.

It's not the old days anymore. I see coalburners all the time and redneck culture and nigger culture have sort of formed some disgusting hybrid in the past 20 years.
>t North Carolina

Human garbage mongrels. Midwest, PNW and New England are the actual white areas. The south and Texas are coalburning degenerates and 56% caricatures.

mexifag here. from Arkansas, moved to Wisconsin. never experienced direct racism or any signs of it while in the southern states. got to Wisconsin and holy shit. especially small towns outside of Madison.

Springdale?

Ft. Smith

Jeez, I'd take Wisconsin over Ft Smith, too! Lot of arkies in this thread.

midwestern states have a lot more racism, even from blacks towards whites. its ridiculous. when i was in the south, everyone openly and happily made racist jokes. nobody was safe and everyone got to enjoy it and everyone was friends. Go further north and racism is ACTUALLY a problem.

yeah any place is better than fort smith. I now live in an extremely progressive/liberal town and it sucks. everyone here takes everything so seriously and everything has to be politically correct. basically eliminates comedy/fun unless it aligns with everyone's "approved" stance. Being a Trump supporter, I get treated like shit here. tolerance is a joke in liberal cities.

Fort myers, fl weve chased coons out of town from dating whites.

Really the most racist places are the most liberal, atlanta proper is liberal as shit and as such pushed all the blacks out (although the northern suburbs have literally voted against public transit for the sole purpose of keeping the unwashed brown hordes out of the neighborhoods, and while the liberals like to think its republicans voting that way, these areas are very liberal too).

If you go out to bumfuck anywhere youre likely to see a confederate flag, and the native niggers will leave everyone alone and truth be told are nice enough, its the carpetbagging niggers from jew york that shit up the place.

>Charleston here
Its hard not to be racist when surrounded by dumb, crime infested niggers.

Attached: fucking niggers.jpg (250x242, 12K)

Shit dude, come back to the Bentonville area. Unemployment is non existent.

Who cares, you fucking carpetbagger. I was a civnat too. And then my balls dropped. All men are NOT created equal. The Founders knew this. That's why only white men could vote. Self governance will not work with shitskins.

arkansas native here also. go to any shitty cities what do they all have in common? lots of blacks... no wonder most places don't want blacks in their towns. id argue that it has nothing to do with skin color.. more to do with the black "culture" that is unwanted.

Hahahahahahah bro the south is basically africa tier.
>Highest black population
>Highest poverty rates
>Highest obesity rates
>Highest illiteracy rates
>Highest crime rates
Dixiefags need to be purged and their shithole of a region needs to burn

agreed. people dont understand that it has nothing to do with skin color but everything to do with black "culture". growing up i always heard the saying "theres a big difference between black people and niggers"

Read the Bell Curve

>ghetto blacks
>Mexicans
You mean Yankees

>africa teir
>highest obesity

It's very important. But the one thing most Southerners hate more than shitskins is (You), my Long Islander friend.

Our black are dark skin pure breds while I noticed blacks in the north look more mixed

Florida isn't the south unless it's the panhandle.

most kek

>Tfw Jow Forums starts impersonating boomers unironically.
Yeah liberals and democrats are the real racist guys. Just ignore the nigger hate threads posted here every day, Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Attached: E9482670-4FCB-4258-822D-3BBC9D1343D4.jpg (640x978, 66K)

I have to call vendors all over the south and also the mid west, and everyone is usually nice except Texans. Texans are just like mad from the start

haha dont fuck with insane rednecks

>Tfw 5"5 with long island accent
>people treat me like I'm actually retarded sometimes
:(

But the only states I’m getting worried about is Georgia (that last election was way too close), Texas, and North Carolina

Despite the memes, the south has more minorities per capita than the north. And they've always loved minorities more than yanks. Remember, the south wanted slaves. But the north didn't want blacks at all and had planned to ship them to Nigeria or somewhere else.

meh, after all the success from Trump and Dems continuously acting like sore losers and doing stupid shit.... i wouldnt be worried about these states anymore.

Yeah because nothing shows your hatred of minorities more than dying en masse to free them my slippery northern friend.

They are mostly Shart-Nats. As long as the establishment they are in has cold sweet tea, they are happy.

this! im from the south and racism isnt even a problem. everyone (including blacks) openly tell racist jokes and everyone gets along for the most part. go to the midwest and racism is definitely alive and well.

>Would you say that most white people feel no white guilt and are perfectly comfortable marrying/having kids with other white people.
Yes. Absolutely.

>In public, people aren't openly racist. Behind closed doors some people make racist jokes or hold negative prejudices though.
Even then, I'd say it ends there. I don't think people making those jokes are putting it into practice with their life decisions.

>No one I know feels any guilt. The concept is inconceivable. Slavery, Jim crow, segregation, I didn't do any of that shit. Our fucked up victim as virtue culture is seen as insanity by every person I know.
Agree.

>Everyone is very polite, but we keep to our own and don’t live in close proximity with different groups.
Although the cities are diverse, the actual neighborhoods are still very segregated. >stay the fuck out of my state
I do pretty much agree with this too, though. I have zero interest in yankees coming down here with their progressive ideas that ruined their states, only to infect our states. We have enough problems already.

All-in-all, I'd say people get along together just fine in the South, but, I'm a white guy. Others might disagree.

Also, I'd point out that Mexicans, Guatamalans, Asians and Indians have all immigrated in large numbers to the South. They could've chosen any of the continental states, and plenty of them have moved to the South. They haven't been deterred by any racism. Every gas station and hotel in my state, even in the rural redneck cellphone doesn't work areas, is owned by Indians and Pakistanis here on EB-5 visas. Latino communities are everywhere, and none of them are complaining about institutional racism.

I agree. Fayetteville could be a pretty prosperous city if it wasn't so fucking infested with libs and niggers.
Bentonville isn't bad, for now anyways. Well, unless you consider the horde of Shitskins that Wal-Mart brings in from overseas a bad thing. Thankfully they're quiet and stick to their own.
Gravette was probably the best place to live, majority white population, good schools, friendly folks etc.

>Florida isn't the south unless it's the panhandle
I got to Florida State.

>A-are you guys having white c-c-children?
What the fuck is it to you? Why don't you go fuck a white broad and have some yourself?

>I have to visit my wife's family in Louisiana every so often and always end up seeing fat coalburners with half nigger children everywhere.
Are they poor? Racemixing is a big problem in the south but it almost never affects the middle/upper class. It's always people who aren't very well off that get into it.

Attached: 979.jpg (1080x1350, 123K)