What race do you hate but is not as bad as you make it out to be?

south americans, at least they work

...well, some do

Attached: 1499296031608.jpg (640x640, 186K)

Arabs

You should never grade evil, for you might be tempted to kinship with the lesser one

degenerate

LatAms are God’s. Besides mestizos

Lol Fuck off mud.

Niggers
they are okay as long they stay in their countries

Based and Sigmarpilled.

Dinks

Middle easterns, if they weren't buttmad about everything and if they kept to their countries, as a male myself, they'd be a bit bro-tier. I wouldn't share their view on anything but i wouldn't deny their pride and absoluteness either. That's some kind of irremovability and resolution i can admire.
I work in tourism, and we all know how isrealites are seen in this field... their attitude is literally all about waiting to play the victim card, thinking everyone wants to cheat them, money, and looking at their back like if they're going to be shoa'ed any second.
Well i don't like them but at the end of the day, if you know "how to get them by the horns", they're fun persons to stay around with. I have fun outjewing them on small things and they admir me for it, basically good relationships are made by showing off your jew side and outjewing them. As an italian is pretty ordinary job so being around israelites kind of put a smile on me. Lot of people hate russians but i love them. In italy we speak bad a lot about niggers, well they are literally just niggers, when i get them in jacket and tie i just see them as monkeys with jacket and tie and i have fun with them.

albanians i suppose. ive never actually met one just the poles I know all seem to hate them so i go along with that.

well italians are the lost cousins of sand jews, so it makes sense for you to get along.

idk, maybe indians. i don't hate them though, it's just annoying how many of them there are.

Leafs

unironically chinks

not surprising considering southern half of italy has a substantial amount of arab genes

Sub Saharan Africans.

Built no great empires, no impressive cities and have squandered everything we have built them. Opting instead to come to our nations and take advantage of our civilisation whilst spiting us for it.

Attached: 1554310621514.jpg (640x640, 89K)

The only bad thing about panchos is that they keep voting in leftard assholes into power because they believe that taxes are only for rich people. Which after April 28th 2019 I'd say it's not their fault at all but another sickness we rought to them, kinda like the pox.

Trust me, they are WORSE than ANYTHING you can make out of them. They keep overdo8ng themselves in the scum of the earth department over and over.

>what race do you hate but is not as bad as you make it out to be?
Ah, the psychologist "de-radicalise the racists" thread.
sage

Slavs. Poles and Czechs are pretty bro-tier, but Ruskies are white trash 9000...if you can even call them white that is

slavs, some of them could be good I guess.
maybe i've been conditioned to be disgusted by them?
I know they're white, possible only good thing?

Attached: putin is the savior of the white race andrew angboon.jpg (1200x907, 249K)

South Americans aren't terrible they just dont have control of reproducing the good ones.

Arabs are fine if they’re in the Middle East. In general they just look out for their family but their fucking awful religion allows them to rape children and all that.