DUN DUN DUN. SPYGATE WILL BE EXPOSED

Attached: Rosenstein.png (2550x3300, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=260&v=psD2y8OnIqg
youtube.com/watch?v=8oP2F5CM30k
everydayconcerned.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=C_Gz_iTuRMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i assumed Rod was a bad actor but i never could figure out who side Rosenstein was actually on. He's either one of the baddies that decided to cooperate, to make it through this a free man, or he was a good guy all along.
Also unsure about FBI director Ray. Trump, in an interview, said Ray was suggested by Rosenstein so i was skeptical of him being a good guy. time will tell i guess.

Rod Rosenstein is a hero.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=260&v=psD2y8OnIqg

You’re not supposed to remember that Trump hand-picked Rosenstein for this crucial deputy attorney general position long after he had become aware of spying shenanigans against him. Trump came into the White House knowing full well that he had to have immediate countermeasures ready to combat the Spygate plot. To believe anything else is to believe Trump is abjectly incompetent.

And Trump’s biggest most powerful countermeasure to the Spygate plot was: Rod Rosenstein.

Nobody really paid any attention to what Rosenstein said as he was grilled during a House hearing in June 2018: listen carefully to what Rosenstein says at 5:50 of the linked video.

Rosenstein: “We sit down with a team of attorneys from the Department of Justice, all of whom review that [the FISA warrant] and provide a briefing for us about what’s in it. Sir, I’ve reviewed that one in some detail and I can tell you, sir, that the information that’s public about that doesn’t match with my understanding of the one that I signed.

But I think it’s appropriate to let the Inspector General complete that investigation. These are serious allegations and I don’t do the investigation, I’m not the affiant. I’m reviewing the finished product, sir. If the Inspector General finds that I did something wrong then I’ll respect that judgment, but I think it’s highly highly unlikely, sir.”

Thank you

Comey is a witness as well and /ourguy/.

Attached: file.png (1304x1192, 606K)

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=8oP2F5CM30k [Open] [Open]
You are witnessing the systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD.
May, 2019 – 'kick-off' 'start' 'offense'
Enjoy the show!

So 1st and 10 on the 40 was the 2nd Quarter with time running out. It’s halftime and the Trump elected to receive the second half kickoff! Will there be an onside attempt?

Why was a karate kid vid posted?

It’s happening!!!!!

Attached: 949B2400-366F-4EA1-A405-684B2E62016B.gif (500x273, 3.55M)

Boomers are saying this dince Jewnald got elected, so fay shit like this only got worse:

everydayconcerned.net/

>Why was a karate kid vid posted?
Why?

They portrayed the blond guy as a nazi. When in reality he was a good goy and didn’t do nothing, he was training at his dojo every weekday trying to get his life back together. We need more money for them pro-grams.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_Gz_iTuRMM

Attached: clinton-comey-lynch-partners-in-crime.jpg (960x960, 129K)

I FULLY SUPPORT AND CONDONE THE PERSECUTION OF JEWS

Attached: 1555369552676.jpg (800x445, 50K)

Fuuuuuuuuuck offf!
And, that prick can be your guy, not mine, fag.

Attached: F7CE3CFB-8EEA-4114-A897-915EDA70BD33.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

Best Q user post yet.

This got me trips:

Attached: 1D9B56B5-C759-44CE-B876-F8F8B138B966.jpg (1223x392, 92K)

any more tongue twisting and you kiddies from tel aviv will run out of what little words you got left lol
learn to spell, israeli/chink bitch ;)

cope

I’d is white nationalist pay luck

bump

> whistleblow a massive kikery
> get called a jew by a real jew
VERY NICE, JOO! 2/10

Rosenstein signed off on at least one of the FISA warrants backed up by the fraudulent Steele dossier.

Based interpretation.

Rosenstein signed off on a FISA that was altered.

I loved it the first time I saw it. Pretty red pilling.

Cobra Kai 10/10 in both seasons.

I’ll believe it when I see it.