Worst/Best presidents in US history

I think LBJ beats even Obongo. LBJ had the Civil Rights Act, immigration act, Vietnam War, and greatly expanded welfare programs for niggers.

Obongo is my #2 bad president. My #3 bad president is FDR. My #4 bad president is either Woodrow Wilson and #5 is FDR.

My #1 president is George Washington. My #2 good president is Jefferson and #3 is Reagan.

Attached: download.jpg (72x72, 2K)

Worst will always be Wilson

Worst: Woodrow Wilson

Best: probably Andrew Jackson. Have to go back before WW1.

My #5 president is George W. Bush. Somehow I wrote FDR twice.

worst is george w bush.

Worst FDR, best nixon

Yeah. The more I think about it, the more I think I should have rated GWB even worse than #5.

He should probably be at least #3, and possibly even #2. I do think LBJ sets a standard for awfulness that's impossible to top, even for a mulatto.

Truman is the worst. Left office with a 21% approval rating, considered one of the greats by (((historians))) today

What's good about Nixon's presidency?

I don't really care either way about Truman. The only people who really give 2 shits about him are gooks like you who are upset about the atomic bombings of Japan and him interfering in the Korean War.

I'm a T-Rex guy myself. But yes, Big Daddy George will ALWAYS have a place in my heart.

Also: 54-40 or Fight!

Jackson for greatest of all time. Wilson for traitorous scum.

There is only one worst president and JWB put paid to him.

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 381K)

absolutely nothing

This, nobody fucked this country harder than that fucking kike.

#1 Benjamin Harrison #2 Grover Cleveland #3 Grover Cleveland

1. Prevented DMac from winning the Korean war
2. Recognized Israel
3. Allowed the traitors in the State Department to lose China to the commies
4. You're dumb

47) frumpf

Polk was very adroit at playing politics over Oregon country.

george washington was a good man, but a bad president.
after helping to write the constitution he realized that he left himself with no real powers, so he straight usurped some.
presidents have been abusing these usurped powers ever since.
also, reagan was a HUGE piece of shit. he signed the legislation that made machine guns illegal in 1986; meaning that until that point, you could mail order full auto weapons to your doorstep and the world didn't descend into anarchy.
fuck washington and reagan's presidencies.

>Obongo is my #2 bad president
well then you don't know much about the presidents of the US if you think he deserves number 2. you have people like john tyler who is an ineffective president who couldn't win the election and was only able to be president because he was VP to a president who only served 32 days in office before dying. but also an extreme beta. while in office he kept hounding this 22 ear old until he wore her down enough with public proposals and she finally consented
>Their five-year courtship was restrained and it was three weeks before the wedding that Tyler first kissed her — on the hand.

historians usually rank 1800's presidents who failed to quell the divide in america that led to the civil ware as the worst presidents, since you know, thats the deadliest war for america.
in a historical context obama is a really boring president who didn't live up to his election catch phrase of "change" & "hope". he couldn't get past the 2nd amendement advocates to pass sweeping gun control or get a lax immigration system. though according to Jow Forums he is a secret child blood drinker who created FBI death squads and the NSA because those totally weren't post 9/11 bush era policies.

This. Obama was a typical neoliberal. Totally unremarkable once you get past the cartoonish narrative.

Worst in no particular order:
1. George Bush junior (iraq war, war on terror, patriot act, 08' financial crisis, etc.)
2. Obama (basically a continuation of george bush junior. Also a nigger)
3. Woodrow WIlson (federal reserve, league of nations, WWI, etc.)
4. LBJ (civil rights act, immigration act, vietnam war, etc. honestly out of all presidents this traitor is the one that deserves the harshest punishment)
5. FDR (created the military industrial complex, the side effects of his new deal are still being felt to this day, fucked the us economy up so hard that he had to enlist 10m people into the army to get the economy out of the great depression, no one before him had anywhere near the number of Jews in his cabinet that he did, also fought the wrong guys in WWII)
6. James Buchanan (on the precipice of the civil war he literally ran around the whitehouse like some retarded autist claiming that the U.S was going to cease being a country and didn't do anything to help ease the tension between the north and south.
7. Bill Clinton (no president in the history of the U.S has had anywhere near the amount of Jews in his cabinet or in associate positions that he did. He was also a complete degenerate that unironically was a piece of human filth. What he did to Serbia should have gotten him removed from office. He also appointed more Jews than any other president to the judiciary. his change of the banking regulations and rules also helped facilitate the 08 financial crisis. He was also a race traitor and greatly sped up the decline of the white majority.

Best in no particular order:
1. Andrew Jackson (fought the bankers and did the trail of tears)
2. George Washington (goes without saying)
3. Thomas Jefferson (goes without saying)
4. Lincoln (retards on this board claim he was one of the worst because of the war, but in reality after he won the war he wanted to send all niggers back to Africa. Unfortunately he got assassinated before he could implement that.

It is bush’s fault Obama was a bad president.

Change my mind.

>best
Jackson: killed the bank
>worst
Woodrow wilson: signed off on the federal reserve act

Attached: 1547332816182.png (822x1008, 247K)

It's Bush's fault Obama was elected.

Since Bush was so bad, there was no way a Republican could win the 2008 election.

Bush definitely laid the groundwork for much of what Obama did. If Bush wasn't such an inept retard a republican probably could have been elected instead - not that republicans are any better than democrats though.

That quote is bullshit btw.

For me its
Worst: Wilson, FDR, Bush (both), LBJ, obungo
Best: Andrew jackson, Washington, Lincoln (he wanted to deport all nigs but he was assassinated by (((booth))) )

Reagan was a kike faggot