Another atechin user got a visit from the FBI last week. What’s really going on here?

Another atechin user got a visit from the FBI last week. What’s really going on here?
youtu.be/UeeArBrOmkU

Attached: 5AD4CF73-1C1C-47E5-812D-FEEBF56255D0.jpg (708x1242, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lulu.com/shop/raindrop-freefall/storm-maze/paperback/product-24056329.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is the same one

Nah, the other one was a guy answering his front door with two feds and a local cop

recruiting volunteer narcs

There was no local cop with this one? It's pretty standard to bring a local cop because they have the jurisdiction or whatever you want to call it to do cop things, whereas the FBI usually is there to run the show from behind (excepting obvious cases like where they just murder people and pretend it isn't so).

This guy was dumb for saying anything. You should just say, "Oh, the FBI? Oh, this sounds like a pretty serious matter, and I feel uncomfortable talking to you without an attorney present." Conversation over. They can't say anything to you after that.

Pic related is what you say to Miss FBI if she doesn't offer to take off her shirt.

Attached: Go_Away.gif (300x228, 1.02M)

It's about time they start cracking down on these message board users, I fully support Law Enforcement and I hope they start throwing these basement-dwelling computer users in jail where they belong and get these Meme creators and Pepe the Frog posters off our streets, and clean up the airwaves.

Attached: D49apnKWkB0CUlF.jpg (768x1024, 168K)

the FBI ID doesn't exactly look like any I've ever seen, can anyone comment on it's legitimacy?

umm didn't you know that everything posted here is an artistic work of falsehood?

I would at least ask to see the warrant so you can get a sense of what's going on. If the FBI shows up, it could just be a background check for somebody else, and they're going to read in to how you react even if you say right off the bat that you're not comfortable without an attorney.

Why is everyone worried about this? They're just looking for people to act as a second set of eyes, they aren't trying to intimidate anyone.

Why no qt glow in the dark ever visits me, bros?

all public sector employees are tyrants and despots

Attached: 1521407074153.jpg (483x480, 64K)

IMO No ones crossed the line, 2020 isn't far away so they're trying to scare people so we don't fuck with the election.

You only get rewarded if you're bad. Stop being a wuss.

>guys that are already fbi informants helping the fbi run a psy op on all the image boards

I think it's pretty intimidating, as well as potentially very expensive if you do decide to get a Jewish lawyer involved.

its fake. the video is completely fake to scare users off this site. the fbi cant do shit for us saying nigger or kike, or even that we hate them. at best they could look into you if you say you want to enact violence on people, but no one would be dumb enough to say that, right?

lulu.com/shop/raindrop-freefall/storm-maze/paperback/product-24056329.html

Attached: 1515432125630.png (1015x754, 1005K)

How do I be b-bad?

It’s real.. I was the elevator

>What’s really going on here?
gang stalking

it is defintely the same one

>Expecting three letter agencies to go after real criminals

Attached: 1C489C36-7651-42C4-B7F6-C63581047143.jpg (500x313, 30K)

I told you tards it's a FBI honeypot 5 years ago

>imagine thinking you're completely anonymous on a website
yikes

he was being recruited to be an informant. Dudes an idiot and shoulda asked for a paycheck.

can confirm. my cousin was the ceiling and saw everything

>oh no the FBI knows I said the n-word!
who the fuck cares? the day of the rope is just a meme and you're going to be a neet or wagie forever

they are idiots that talk about things too specifically and too regularly... they dont just visit anyone who says kill niggers.... they visit people who talk about killing specific niggers... make sense... be vague and general in your ranting

if the fbi wanted to pay me to be an inside man on Jow Forums or atechan i would flip in an instant

Did they just offer him a job for computer forensics and he turned it down?

I dunno, do something cool, like be a discount James Bond villain or something.

same desu

Wasnt atechins a cointelpro honeypot anyways? Designed to manufacture and radicalize white extremists?

>5 years ago
You're a few years late Shlomo.

Attached: 1556050570627.jpg (800x723, 53K)

That's all well and good user, but let's say someone makes up an outrageous lie that you are involved in something illegal and stands by this lie because they either hate you or are detracting attention from themselves? You will go to prison for something you haven't done.

>but i was anonymous
>Jow Forums is the real honeypot anyways

8chn users are unironically retarded

Attached: 1556129240792.jpg (330x1024, 75K)

this, I don't have anything better to do

ATTENTION GLOW NIGGAS, PLEASE BEAM ME UP

Attached: 1564823749113.jpg (716x768, 79K)

>anonymous board
>fbi shows up saying, “we read the things that you’re posting”
>user is accepts that fact like it’s no big deal
Hmmm....what is really going on here?

Well I am a master of seduction. This is probably why the feds won't send me a qt agent. Too fucking scared that I would turn her with sex stuff.

The FBI is a criminal terrorist organization. America has a STASI and it’s spelled FBI.

Not even with over 9000 proxies are you anonymous now user... even tor is a honeypot. Maybe if newfags hadn’t have broken the first rules

Attached: 911oc0vdvmw11.gif (1920x1080, 339K)

FAKE NEWS!!!

Attached: download (6).jpg (183x276, 13K)

Say stupid shit online hinting at political violence and win a free visit. What's so hard to understand about that?

i fucking love this

link?

>8chn users are unironically retarded
They all have YouTube, Reddit, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other accounts active while they post anonymously on cripplechan.

burgers get fucked

Are there any of these from the UK? Home come I hear of all the "visits" from metro police for people saying racist shit but there's no recordings?

It's because this place inspires mass murderers. It's almost as if something is deeply wrong with most of the people on here, something that drives far right terrorism.

could never happen to me as my posts garner no attention at all

If you're reading this FBI, that female agent has a nice ass. If I threaten too blow something up, will she be my glownigger waifu?

It certainly looks that way if you look at the owner.

People are getting v& for supporting Brenton Tarrant. They can't do anything about it legally, so they just pay you a visit as a scare tactic and to remind you you're being watched

>FBI
>big tiddie goth GF division
>glows in the dark (copyright 2017)

>something that drives far right terrorism
To be fair there's been a few mass shootings committed by black people on the same days that "white mass killings" have happened. They just don't get nationwide coverage, and are glossed over.

>fbi use real identities

what's the point? The FBI got a shit ton of tips about the Parkland shooter and didn't do a damn thing. "oh hey we just want tips"...blah blah. How about giving US a tip about what happened in LV?

An organization that lies endlessly to US citizens asking you to tell them truth?

Fuckall. The saddest thing about NZ is that he only got 49 terrorists.

WTF is with the captcha code bullshit?

People don't necessarily have to notice your posts. If you post something stupid enough (using m00t's terminology) there's a chance they'll want to at least come see what's up.

old japanese proverb something something shit in toilet something kitchen

you get the idea

Attached: 03deea89a0e5e1ce990f39d3214c5f89.jpg (283x375, 36K)

chan 8: The Ocho strikes again

Exactly this. The entire ordeal is this:

>Clinton camp gets raked over in 2016 election despite the odds.
>Figure out it was because of some Mongolian frisbee forum. Fed staters get assmad
>"Fuck it, we'll claim they're called the Alt-Right now"
>Public frame job doesnt work
>"Well shit. We can play their game too"
>Proceed to frame narratives on chans directly
>Start farming out to contractors. Hundreds of groups recognize the lucrative opportunity to shill as a standard issue basement dweller.
>Threads of persistent narratives are still around.
>Not working either
>Nothing fucking works!
>2 years go by, get BTFO again, publicly again. Assmad even more.
>"We can SCARE them off the site! Quick, assemble the cucksquad!"
>"Videos" surface where (((anons))) get visited by FBI.

And this will fail too. They still haven't realized we are the greatest force on Planet earth, and nothing short of real, coherent, and organicly driven movements can make any influence here. And we do it for free.

>I think it's pretty intimidating
They're only as legitimate as you perceive them to be user.

How many FBI ID's have you seen?

Attached: 425251.jpg (1023x764, 170K)

You're pretty new, and pretty blue pilled on a lot of subject my bro.

Because there is such a high frequency of crazies posting their legitimate threats on the interwebz.

They come see people for one reason, and one reason only: They want you to record them and put it on the internet so other faggots on the internet will see it and hopefully start censoring themselves.

Ya old news you stupid nigger

Unfortunately, the FBI has not been under orders to track communists for a long time. It's really astonishing what gets posted on the internet without reprisal these days. But I still wouldn't want to risk posting something really dumb, since that might get you up on the priority list enough to be worth the resources.

glow

Wow, I never heard about that cute backronym. How quaint.

I know she was almost offering him a job in forensics and he spergs instead of asking more. autistes here can’t interpret human interactions it wasn’t in any way threating. ASIO, Feds, glowies I’m here all day come on down if you want, I don’t mind.

>file no longer exists
they're here, in this thread right now

>post asking to enhance FBI badge deleted

hi mr FBI please recruit me for psyops thanks

Attached: 1555594962390.jpg (439x465, 75K)

>File 404'd
Hi FBI! Seriously though you guys are fags for trying to recruit this chode(no offense user) and not me. I got skillz.

kek

>FBI
>Fidelity Bravery Integrity

huh, I guess glow in the darks can meme after all

Attached: 17c.png (680x337, 125K)

>Illegal opinions
>SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1499130829165.jpg (500x447, 107K)

Our vey

hi FBI, if you're really watching right now, reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep.

spooky

Attached: D2TwWI5XgAAC2PV.jpg (776x529, 57K)

What was the deleted posts?

they all join those honeypot discords right? they think they have contact with retards talking about doing things

nah he's right, that's a very bluepilled post

a literal crippled faggots website fucks its users?

Attached: 8797886786678.gif (360x270, 113K)

>Enhance

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-165908.png (1080x1920, 823K)

can someone that still has the posts up cap them for the rest of us?

>tfw you'll never get the opportunity to be paid for shitposting because you live in a country without a functioning government
why even live

Attached: 1GNM7X8.png (844x1157, 69K)

>Another atechin user got a visit from the FBI last week.

>"Hello, sir. I'm from the FBI and I'd like to talk to you about-"

Let me tell you about the Jews.

Yeah but you get to street squat in a track suit and get drunk

the second one was an fbi badge from a tv series but mods can't tell the difference

Good fucking luck enhancing that shit.

c-can i get hired for shitposting pretty please ?

Attached: 1467487709_.gif (500x500, 1.35M)

Not 1 single American colluded with the Russians in the 2016 campaign.
Feels bad man and here I thought some 400 pound hero was out there saving us but no it was just shit posting all along.

>Another atechin user got a visit from the FBI last week.
Worstchan of them all is a honeypot. Think of it as the intel version of a tranny tumblr, feedback loops.