Change my Mind

It's just a piece of meat with a pulsating muscle until it gains some consciousness.

It is no different than a chicken with his head cut off. Just muscle spasms. It becomes a human ones it develops a functioning brain.

Attached: fetal-development-sex-organs-722x406.jpg (414x232, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is beyond my ability to give you empathy toward your own species.

It is a living thing. We know it is a living thing because it meets every scientific definition of life. It is a member of the species homo Sapiens Sapiens so it is human. It is a living thing and it is human. It is a human life.

All human is life is valuable for just existing.

Yeah sorry guys i’m with it
I do not consider myself human before my memory and will kicked in
By this logic
Sex itself should be held in the highest regard
But it’s not is it?
Why is sex secondary to a “new precious life”
Hmm???

You should watch and record the process if that’s how you feel.

All living people existed in and were predetermined at the moment of conception, killing it takes away all that it could and might have been and all that may have experienced life thru them. All to support the ghoulish dead baby blood and tissue harvesting industry... Some girls really are whores and baby killers and should be ostracized as when the carousel is over and loneliness and destitution finds them admitting at that late hour you missed a chance at happiness to be an infected cum rag is a very small consolation.

you have no grace in you
there's no chaning your mind
you're going to hell

Let me guess, you also think homeless people should be mass murdered?

Ide kill Jewish children, and abort Jewish children with bullets.
But even I'm not so heartless as to blend up and vacuum out a fetus, even a Jewish one.

Attached: 1556728873338.webm (320x180, 2.22M)

Yes, with melee attacks, firebombs, explosives and bullets.
Not some horrible vacuum device.

Are you dead while you're asleep you utter faggot?

Attached: Abortion .jpg (506x624, 58K)

>Let's kill retards and people in comas
Your argument

See if it didn't involve crushing, vacuuming, or tearing up the fetus I wouldn't care as much.

Just induce labor early with chemicals, don't fucking go that extra fucking mile.

>Poisoning the well is better than slaughtering the villagers.
Jew logic.

Based fucking post guy.

>Painlessly killing someone is better than torture

You honestly think that the fetus can't feel getting poisoned? It takes them longer to die so if we are arguing pain then poisoning is worse than a swift death.

>It's just a piece of meat with a pulsating muscle until it gains some consciousness.
>It is no different than a chicken with his head cut off. Just muscle spasms. It becomes a human ones it develops a functioning brain.
Same could be said about you.

>Not simply inducing labor then breaking ita neck rapidly like you would a lab animal.

Also its a sin to abort non jews anyway.

>it's just a piece of meat
It's just something with a massive amount of attention placed on it. Don't be an disingenuous fedora and claim that it can only be the sum of what can be measured with scientific instruments.

Same when you are in deep sleep.

"fetus" means "little one" and is used to refer to a baby in the womb, not a "clump of cells"
at conception, a complete and unique DNA code is created, forming a complete and unique human life

if you consider the level of development to be determinative of "life" then humans should be eligible for abortion until 25 years because that is when the last part of your body, the brain, finishes developing
>inb4 ya but muh consciousness

if you consider consciousness to be determinative of life, then anyone in a coma or blacked out or knocked out should be eligible for abortion
>inb4 ya but they'll wake up
so will the little one, unless you murder him
>inb4 ya but memories
then anyone with amnesia is not a human life

if you consider size to be determinative of life, then what is the size at which you are considered a human life? what about premature babies who are born no more than a handful in size? they're not life?

if you consider location to be determinative of life, that being a baby in the womb is not life by virtue of still being in the womb, what other location exists where it is acceptable to murder someone? the mother's womb is the only legally acceptable place to kill a human? even if I didn't believe in God, that would strike me as evil

the truth about abortion is that people care more about their hedonistic, sinful lifestyles and their ability to circumvent any potential inconveniences in their lives than they do about the lives of innocent little babies
we live in an evil world filled with evil people who genuinely think because they cannot see the baby in front of them that it is morally acceptable to insert surgical instruments into the womb and tear the little baby limb from limb and tear his little face off and suck out his little brain

Attached: image(26).jpg (576x768, 63K)

Why would I do that? You're correct. The only people shilling for government control of reproduction are boomers and godbots. They'll come in here and moo 'jeebus' and 'aborshun' noises at you and call them arguments. MUH FEEFEES DA BABBY HAS FINGERS LIKE MUH OWN CROTCH SPAWN!1!

But it does not look like a nigger.

It is a developing human at a particular stage of development. The distinction is that the fetus will become a fully developed human the way a baby a few weeks before birth will. Whether or not its brain has developed yet is irrelevant, it will develop one during the span of its life.

Just an hero OP you're just a clump of cells anyway.

>It becomes a human ones it develops a functioning brain.
The human brain is not fully functional until the age of 25, and I agree with you.

fpbp

Are you arguing in favor of 78th trimester abortion?

Eat them like jelly beans non?

I will try. The Jewish Question is an evolutionary, statistical effect. It is not a conspiracy. There are many groups in the world, conspiring for various aims, but this is not the Jewish Question.

The Jewish Question is average group behavior, and it is a problem to be solved by exterminating the group.

environment --> genetics --> culture --> politics

quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle

Can you really see Jews as human after you have understood their genetic character? They pump whoredom in to kids soft heads starting in elementary school. College is a whore factory. Kids learn from their peers, not their parents, and the peers learn from the media and schools. It isn't a conspiracy, it's genetics. The only solution to the Jewish problem is extermination, that is to say genocide.

Attached: 1555335109180.png (1277x675, 774K)

>9999
I agree.

Attached: 1556751251607.png (1130x897, 1.31M)

wow, the digits speak for themselves

said functioning brain not g2g until 21-ish on average, wtf would your retarded point be?
should we just stop caring and nurturing our young because not developed brain, hur dur?
kys first

Its isn't just a piece of meat and the fact you think that shows how dull you are. From the moment of fertilization so many complex process take place its nearly unbelievable. By purposely aborting a fetus for what usually are pathetic reasons shows your willingness to ruin something that took 3.8 billion years to evolve. Also if your cut off is a functional brain, neurulation happens in humans around 3-4 weeks so I guess that is when its a human.

Attached: 2m59ch.jpg (1066x600, 68K)

Let's be honest here if death is metered out based on consciousness, all y'all niggaz be dead... Nigga.

>it becomes a human once it develops a functioning brain
does that mean its okay to abort you?

Attached: this.jpg (400x300, 21K)

Abortion is good. It's not the perfect system of eugenics, but it's the best we have at the moment.

As it stands all the right people are getting abortions. Primarily leftist sociopaths. Them ending their lives voluntarily and without bloodshed is a very polite and peaceful solution to our problems. Imagine how many bad traits goes into a person before they get pregnant by "accident" and then decide to kill their child. Irresponsibility, low empathy, laziness, sloth, immaturity, the list goes on and on. Basically a terrible person by any metric. Less of all this in our gene pool is completely and only a good thing.

You think we're too few people? Let me tell you, we're way too many people. There are more whites living today than at any point in recorded history. And a huge percentage of them, maybe even a majority, is pure genetic trash. Go read plebbit for a couple of hours and tell me I'm wrong.

All in all anyone who is against abortion is for dysgenics. I get that you just want to spite the subhumans who wants them, but you should reconsider this position to a more rational one. If a degenerate wants to kill himself you don't stop him out of spite.

Attached: 8594e5ca9131a23c377d8bec9f3080da495577b849fee1e3e50ced3b274a5ea6.gif (324x216, 545K)

When the first post, is also the best post.

Screencapped and saved.

I think you fucking nailed it user.

>It's just a piece of meat with a pulsating muscle until it gains some consciousness.
Nice of you to describe yourself.

morality is a myth

>It becomes a human ones it develops a functioning brain.
guess OP isn't human then

Fuck off clown boy

Pro-death people literally always stumble in any logistical or moral argument. They just want to fuck like filthy aids monkeys and kill the child

Have a child with a woman that you love, and while she is pregnant imagine killing your unborn child. Then come back and post again and see if your mind changed. Also, when does it stop becoming a 'muscle spasm'? This question has been debated sense Aristotle. Go watch a late term abortion too, shits fucking demonic - literally.

Define consciousness.
Good luck.

>until it gains some consciousness.
So you're a fetus and we can kill you?

Hahaha leaf made me laugh
>Hans, delay the day of the rake by a fortnight

Spot on, I agree, and for this I am ridiculed in my country.

Either prevention is banned, or you can kill babies up until they gain consciousness.

> protip; you can't prove anyone is conscious, see p-zombies

Stopping degenerates from ending their genetic legacy is completely immoral as far as I'm concerned.

Yes "concious" is an awful argument. Are you conscious while you're asleep?
It's just terrible argument. There are no rationally consistent positions that are pro-abortion. I've been successfully red pilling people using abortion as a lynch pin issue.

Frankly it's good to have abortion advocates. It helps weed out the idiots since they don't wanna go through with gestation.

Attached: tc0naxgit67y.jpg (960x954, 56K)

My position is completely rationally consistent.

You are not alone user.

Abortion is not pro-choice. It is pro-death

restricting abortion restricts thottery
that has always been the real reason

Attached: 7802B544-851C-4A61-9F2C-F73220D353FB.jpg (717x1024, 85K)

>any piece of meat is capable of growing into a conscious human if you allow it to grow.
liberal iq on full display

You are against Life of the white race if you are against the babies. Plus, we are all just walking meat, so we should all kill ourselves? hahaha, no.
See:

Attached: living_soul_knowledge_Jainism_mahavira.jpg (560x295, 38K)

thanks user
don't worry, user, we live in clown world, of course logic and the truth are ridiculed
take heart in that the Savior was persecuted even worse than we will ever be

(random number)postBestpost

This.

Except the fetus is just floating there with a completely empty mind with no sense of pain or anything

fpbp

lol thanks user

Attached: 8C115E1B-B13C-4D95-B1CD-4DFFA496C63B.jpg (474x355, 60K)

That’s about 8-9 weeks right? Arms, legs, fingers and toes, joints, organs, jaw, lips, eyes, ears, brain, central nervous system, beating heart, independent movement. That’s life.

Attached: FC2E80BE-4F7E-49EF-900B-F2C07B8EB775.jpg (308x256, 78K)

Hell isn't real.

Just because you hope it isn’t real doesn’t mean it’s not.

Just because you hope that you don't cease to exist after death doesn't mean you won't.

If the fetus can survive outside the uterus with the approximately the same level of care that it would require were it allowed to be born then abortion should be prohibited except when there is a medical necessity to abort. So basically in the 8-9 month range.
Before that point in time I see no good reasons to allow the government to prohibit the woman from receiving medical care that she deems desirable, so long as she can pay for it (through private insurance or out of pocket).
I am okay with government sponsored first trimester abortions.

>Jews are just a cluster of cells with no conscience(s)

Attached: notremere.jpg (799x517, 171K)

>Things gay people tell themselves to feel better about never becoming a parent.

Degenerates always gonna degenerate.

Kind of like you when you're asleep

Do you want me to show you Hell is real?

You are the worst and most vile creature in existence for promoting the most vicious and cruelest satanic rituals ever created.

There is the double standard to think about, from a purely legal perspective. If I shoot a pregnant woman I go down for double murder. Now no matter your stance on abortion or a woman's right to choose, this isn't shrodeing's cat. It is either alive or dead.

Try shit and you die full of holes on my front lawn faggot

Plz help me abort pro-choicers

Attached: abort-yourself.png (633x705, 15K)

Well the way I see it is if I’m wrong than I’m unequivocally less fucked than you’ll be if you’re wrong