Yeah, so about the incoming asteroids

This is NOT MY information.

Everything below is quoted from original post of the OP of the information:

This is not a joke. Im working for RUAG a Swiss Aerospace and defense company. Im part of a team providing equipment and software to Government bodies.

Earth is about to get showered with multiple large asteroids. Every government knows about it. It's a known open secret.
Warnings will cause a global panic and cause potentially more unnecessary deaths.

Get bottled Water and canned food. And try to get as far as possible inland.
I cant tell you where it's the safest because I don't know the final trajectory and impact zone. Impact zones is pretty much determined but I don't know them myself. I will go with my family into a remote ski area where we have a winter home.

All I can tell you it's not a drill. Get the people you love no matter what excuse you have to tell them, tell them you don't have much to live and its your last wish or tell them you won a lot of money and you want to celebrate it tell them any shitty lie you have to tell them to get them to go with you and GET THE F*CK out of the cities.
Even if your city wont be affected by the Asteroid, or tsunami or earthquake etc Cities are deathtraps because nobody has any supplies and no supply will come, at all. If you read any war diaries out from Russia you will know that murder, raids and cannibalism are normal in a large city cut out from supplies.

Even if you aren't in the Blast zone, the tsunamis and quakes, ash cloud and food and electricity shortages will be insane.

Attached: the-division_01.jpg (1160x653, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJUu9-s15PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8Bi8UHbdzOc
youtube.com/watch?v=M_mgSWse0Kc
youtu.be/NEtSdsBPmhk
space.com/killer-asteroids-warning-bill-nye.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good

Make sure you have an adequate supply of adult diapers for the entire family

Yeah I hope it's legit, we need a reset.

If only this were true

fake and gay
digits will confirm

When do they hit? Im going to the beach on the east coast in about 2 weeks? Should I cancel the trip?

Nothing is going to happen

Who cares.
Have some thread music instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=oJUu9-s15PQ

what do people get out of posting made up stuff?
is it paranoia? is it just trolling? is it bot posting?
is it retards believing other retards and reposting?

Mental illness and/or very low intelligence.

this

digits confirm
now fuck off you asteroid niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bi8UHbdzOc

Just follow the rich people. If it's TRUE, then they will be traveling and disappearing. That, is when you should be afraid.

So instead of posting it literally anywhere else you post it here? Where it will get the least publicity?

Im going sailing, surfing those tsunamis boy

And that's a good thing.

Great point, but they've been oscar mike for years buying up luxury bunkers in strategic locations.

Now I see why one of our princes died skiing,

Fpbp

Wait, when exactly is this meant to happen so can know when to laugh at this shitty larp?

They've been buying up luxury bunkers in the event of a widespread uprising, aka white people get tired of being ethnically replaced and start slitting throats.

Seen similar post about this and the one thing that stands out is to get out of the cities. Thinking this may be something other than meteors hitting us... fuck off FBI and don’t pull your false flag plans.

It was a Norway flag last time.

There has been a big push of news regarding NASA comet drills and ufo reports. It's dumb that we will we never know if shit like this is true until it's too late since so many schizophrenic fuckers spread rhis shit constantly.

To be fair, much of what was considered schizoposting years ago turned out be nearly all true

youtube.com/watch?v=M_mgSWse0Kc

Part of the original post was also that the user warned that there will be a drill or NASA or whatever would do a "fictional event" and then that came out in the news that they were doing just that. There was a few threads about this.

That was different to say the least.

sun is up
schizos at all time high

Any screenshots from a thread before the news came out

This is a conspiracy theorist wet dream. Now for the next 10 years we get to hear this bullshit non-fucking-stop until I pray that an asteroid really does hit earth and kills everyone...especially (You)

I don’t believe for an instant the governments of the world could keep this shit secret

Attached: 20FCC7AA-56AB-47C1-8466-5185C367F339.jpg (640x596, 27K)

This.

Attached: waterbob.jpg (590x308, 98K)

Maybe they're planning riots and want any potentially dangerous people out in the country? That way no whites can make a fool out of themselves and kill a bunch of people during the ensuing chaos

Which brand you recomend?

it's over memorial day weekend, all of America will be out of cities to begin with

Attached: Leaked Presidential Asteroid Response Memo.png (610x493, 254K)

Google nasa asteroid and look at all the buzz about it. Even the chief of nasa has warned we should take the threat more seriously within the past couple days. I'm not usually into this chicken little shit but something feels different with this.

How about the us navy coming out with new procedures for dealing with unidentified flying objects? Wonder if that has any connection.

This larp is still going on?

Sadly. We need a reset soon. Im hoping for one where we get to systematically kill government officials as right wing death squads tho.

Literally anyone could print that out.

except the part where its at the end of the month

Give me evidence, shmita faggot

I'm not packing my bags until someone gives me a legit proof

Nothing will happen, but should something happen, good riddance.
Let the flood wash it all clean.

Shut up NPC

Good, fuck this faggot planet. I can't wait to laugh at non-whites and jews in hell.

>filename
This is from openly admitted exercise being carried out currently. Fuck off with this shit.

Cleansing of the homeless! That has to be it!

this
Something happening would be too good, thus it wont.
No meme happening is going to end our suffering

They’re cleansing the cities of the homeless!!

bad larp

Attached: Asteroid Impact United States.jpg (1120x915, 260K)

I'll stock ammunition. It's a means to acquire more water.

The asteroid you are so afraid off will pass earth about 5.2 million km away. You could fit about 130 earths in that distance.

Nothing will happen, it's a cash scare from NASA to get more funding.

Attached: Asteroid Risk Swath.jpg (1074x804, 118K)

rolling for Shitskin Apocalypse impact

Attached: 1555520425228.gif (800x792, 607K)

When the earth quackes, i still have enough time to get my stuff in my car and drive to my parents in the mountains.
Even tough i dont live +300m i doubt that it will reach this far inland.

The only thing I will do is refill my water storage, get a new bag of rice and fill my gastank on the 24.5

No other precautions needed, because I am always prepared

stop being a faggot, faggot

see you on the other side my dearest friends

Attached: 1486085780773.jpg (405x343, 38K)

fpbp, everything on earth except US, EU, north africa and the EU need to die

and japan*

Why would people go on the internet and tell lies?

>Earth is about to get showered

when? this week? this month? this year? this decade? Do we have a date?

youtu.be/NEtSdsBPmhk
Thread theme

omg please take out fucking lincoln and omaha... they are a fucking cancerous shitskin pit of morons.... would make my state better over night.

space.com/killer-asteroids-warning-bill-nye.html

>Earth is about to get showered with multiple large asteroids
>Get bottled Water and canned food. And try to get as far as possible inland.
You're fucking dumb to try and survive that fallout

Poor armish. They are one of the last decent people in the US.
Thanks god that chicago will be gone

>what do people get out of posting made up stuff?

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

I’m on a property with water tanks I’ll have to start shooting roos for food but I should be fine, I hope it happens, but it won’t.

This. Again.
>I hope an astroid falls up your ass.

Fake and gay.

>Just outside of serious in NJ
Thank you game admins

where are all the deniers coming from... are you all shills.... it wasnt like this until today....
are you worried schlomo... do you not want pol/ warning the world.

Attached: 1502569153446.gif (255x190, 18K)

my friends and i are coming for your supplies. you can either pledge allegiance and donate your supplies or we will eliminate you. you're choice. you have 15 minutes.

I'm going to Adirondack mountains. Good luck.

why not both?

No actually it passes a meeting 200,000 miles away, which is under the orbit of some satellites.

>tfw its right on top of me

Attached: 1457492900815.jpg (560x560, 32K)

How can you be prepared when you don't own a combat rifle ?

the jetstream is what will carry the fallout... you need to be north of it

I only need three bullets, one for each member of my family.

Same. But it's fake.

And nothing of value would be lost.
Would have been better if it hit your western seaboard north to south though.

>having people prepare will lead to uncessary deaths

Attached: 1434162494553.jpg (919x720, 59K)

Dubbs it happend

God, I wish.

Why, it's not even close to a Dino killer.
And fallout isn't radioactive. It's not nukes.

Redit spacing. Fake and gay.

Amen

nah the east coast is a way bigger cancer DESU
The tech assholes and yuppies are in LA SF and SEA sure, but beyond that the west is scarcely populated and the country is full of good americans.
The East coast has all the niggers and the worst jews. If they get obliterated the west jews will be easy to mop up

>shills overloading threads with denial
>drills running the same time
>stories switched from "passing dangerously close" to "will safely pass"
>cant tell the world because they will just chimpout for the rest of the month
>seen shit be true with less

Attached: 1504465285303.jpg (300x400, 28K)

Your west coast is ground zero for all the cultural marxist bullshit from academia as well as the production and distribution center of your propaganda.
Bonus points, you'd have a lot less wetbacks too.

>Is the concentration of dots more likely?

Becuae a sea inpact would be best, it wouldn’t cause nuclear winter and the damage of a ground impact

Also >nyc is vaporized by meteor

God I hope

where I heard this before

If it is real, does it fucking matter? Unless you're bunkered up at Vault-tec, you're fucked anyway.
May as well run out naked at scream "COME AT ME BRO" at the asteroids instead.