America is fucking disgusting, its a mixture of so many different races

Literally every professor and every college student in school is an anti-white radical left wing extremist

Attached: wojack.png (600x507, 276K)

Israel is full of schizophrenic pedos.

pic related is literally almost everyone in the US

Attached: american.png (1052x1137, 287K)

It's just following what europe has already done.

what is your coping mechanism pol!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Europe is still white, stop spreading disinfo

This, I've been seeing more and more people who look like the 56% meme, big ass ears, derpy stupid look, and generally retarded

its depressing

How did we go from this

Attached: american.jpg (468x615, 74K)

to this, in less than a century?!?!

Attached: nu-american.png (500x443, 15K)

Western Europe is fucked tho.

not really, the uk is what, 80 or 90 percent white?

I dont understand, If they are married they are always these stupid guys that bend over backwards for their wives, they come into my store and say "i can't buy those pants because my wife won't like them" how did men do this to themselves? They are trying to castrate us .

I am.NEVER getting married to one of these stuck up golddiggers, they will suck your soul away, I've had women tell me that the reason they are with a guy are: they have a big dick or make a lot of money. THATS IT

Dont fuck your lives over Gentlemen, enjoy your life and you that to become the best version of yourself instead of being locked down in a relationship you hate and sucks your will to live away

86%. But The UK will be under 50% by 2040 I think? Hell, by then you'll be kicked out from your country at the rate of things.

meant for

>Europe is still white

Only Eastern Europe.

Lelkek

Never found this to be true. Studied business and stem briefly.

just find a good woman with some common sense

I don't think people will allow it. there has to be a breaking point when it comes to immigration

literally untrue

besides like London and a few other cities pretty much everywhere in the uk is white I think

I'm not really intrested, I'm 36, have a good , and really just want to enjoy my life, I have no interest in sharing my life with someone else or creating more children there are plenty of children in this planet already you guys will do just fine without me, I'm not even white so it doesn't matter

America is not racist
Amerimutts are racist against the whites tho

Attached: D day.jpg (998x754, 111K)

*have a good job

No one will be white in America nor Europe, not with that attitude.

Lmao, burgers talking about 'left wing' 'extremists' despite living in the most right wing western country lmaooo.

Yup. My brother is dating a mexican and my sister is dating some racially ambiguous mutt. I have an asian girlfriend

sucks being actually white in America desu

right wing? user, have some water, you're confused.

I'm pretty sure the only America that you see is the big cities, which yes, they are disgusting shit holes filled with degenerate mutts. But my god if you would pull your head out of your ass and take a drive to the country.

I recently took a drive with some friends to a fishing village on the NC coast called Beaufort. It's a nice white, middle class town where everyone is extremely friendly.

People who claim the entire US is a third world country are certifiably retarded and deserve the rope.

Attached: 1556586231125.jpg (534x401, 36K)

You picked the wrong side in the war. Then again, those who picked the right side got fucked over as well. Then with the advent of international trade being done faster than ever, and the production being moved to lawless shitholes like China where money is valued higher than your own children, things just accelerated exponentially.

Eventually this will accelerate to the point where something snaps, and we'll have another war which will dictate the coming 100 years of policy. This will be the time when the right side can be chosen instead.

yeah everyone moved to the countryside, the more secondary cities are still mostly white. In my town I have only seen literally 5-10 muslims in my whole time of living here, which is my whole life.

i wish boomers could see whats coming

ill have to visit the homeland someday

The countryside is the most aesthetic place in Britain too, and there are quite a few hidden gems if you are a tourist. pic related, first steel bridge ever, everyone larps as victorians in the town too.

Attached: Ironbridge_1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 556K)

that's awesome . im glad not everwhere is a soulless consumerist shithole with sub-40 IQ golem

Attached: 1555616596598.jpg (639x426, 25K)

here's a picture of the tourist town.

Attached: blists-hill-victorian-town-1-800-500.jpg (800x500, 258K)