Would you take her, Jow Forums? What kind of men, politically speaking, would accept her?

Would you take her, Jow Forums? What kind of men, politically speaking, would accept her?

Attached: 9989889.png (742x760, 371K)

I could take her, that porch is pretty exposed. I bet the brown one would be slow to react, too. Probably take them both.

Attached: simo-hayha-mask.jpg (800x422, 26K)

Attached: 1524514176677.jpg (1200x1800, 159K)

(You)

imagine feeling owned over such a cliche romcom bullshit line. bust that door down and rape that bitch till she loves you.

What am I looking at here?

nigglets are funny. more nigglet posting.

Based.

Attached: 1555013147584.png (2048x1536, 2.63M)

Kek came here to post this

soiboys will go out of their way to cuck out over some shitskin kids that aren't his. they prefer to be with a walled roastie that adopted a niglet from africa, or got pregnant in africa on a church mission.

Attached: 1533767746177.jpg (1069x614, 307K)

Are those . . . different women?

Haha the nigger has stink lines

Attached: 1556745203359.jpg (612x612, 221K)

peak civil war aesthetic

100% true

lel

Attached: the chad prowl.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

forgot image

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-172840_DuckDuckGo.jpg (854x1368, 542K)

Fuck no.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-13-11-23-50~2_3.png (1929x1374, 2.22M)

kek so fucking true
never, ever beg for women, if they don't make the effort just throw them out in the garbage, find another and another. There are plenty of pussy out there and mate, they aren't that different
i'm serious

Attached: Amen.jpg (216x210, 9K)

I hate this meme. One of the biggest parts of being the right one is trying.

>they aren't that different
this is correct.

Attached: 1425694150016.jpg (864x756, 106K)

Y all here on slide threads while the ay lmaos are throwing asteroids at us.
REPENT
>REPENT
REPENT
>REPENT
REPENT
Kek has spoken through user

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-02-23-29-52-445_com.ksmobile.cb.png (720x1280, 224K)

you're wrong you faggot

Attached: 2016 oliver.png (514x542, 287K)

Since I’ve been married almost 24 years I doubt it. Love isn’t an emotion it’s an action. It’s what you do for that person everyday. What people think of as falling in love is limerance and it’s temporary.

Why does the battery icon look like a blackpill?

I can’t even imagine taking a wife with a 14 year old white college graduate as a son.

Only masochists would take a nigger

Decent movie outside of the SAM chase. That shit was absolute cringe.

Have some based Croats.

Attached: ourguys.jpg (492x346, 57K)

First of all the nigger needs to be killed. Second, she must be under 25, third, you must be desperate if you take this woman.

>boomer

I know you might think that love can be won by constantly bending over and doing stuff for her, but the harsh reality is if you were replaced by someone who didn't have to TRY please her all the time, she would love him in a much MUCH more profound way. It's just how attraction works buddy. Even the hottest girl becomes less attractive when she tries too hard to get your attention.

Attached: incel1.jpg (948x744, 221K)

And wears Nike sneakers.

Thats beside the point

Attached: 1522124042448.jpg (800x1200, 195K)

I never said that. I’m just saying trying is inherently a part of love. You can’t win someone’s love but you can definitely lose it.

delete this rn. it was so sad truly

It's a game, really. Even if he doesn't please her all the time, he must please her sometimes, otherwise she might lose her interest. It's a 50/50 dynamic. So technically he tries sometimes, and the rest of the time he doesn't give a fuck. That's for a starting relationship. Afterwards, you really have to try.

>unironically posting that garbage show in 2019

Then you get arrested retard

I'm not saying you don't have to be a good loving partner.
I'm saying that in every relationship that ever was, there was a person who tried harder than the other There is no truly equal relationships. The one who tries harder is the one who is loves more. The one who tries less is the one who loves less.

Attached: trump mccain.jpg (435x435, 29K)

so then just rape your cellmate until he loves you, what are you a fucking queer?

excuse the typos its too late, gnight

Btfo

I'll take her out back and put her down.

I mean you're not wrong.

>immediately causes bitch in the background to sweat heavily
based

But then you get sent to solitary retard

uhhh duhhh, rape yourself? cmon kiddo, its day one stuff here.

I want to watch anime with a severe cucking. What is?

how did he get caught

No

Because he's a stupid nigger who can't manage to charge his phone before it dies. He's also too busy spamming shit.

Niggers don't have the intelligence to pull off such a crime.

I'd take her as a bed slave, but the nigger would have to be killed, and she would have to sire as many offspring.

If she has STD's I'd just be like, "Yo, get away from me your festering diseased riddle wound."

I would only take a woman who is either A.) a virgin or B.) a widow who never had sex outside of wedlock.

it still has a little redpill admixture, so maybe things aren't that bad

great edit

Was that the compound in Arizona where they found the dead kid, then tore the place down like 2 days later, and then some judge let the fucks go?

In all seriousness, no.

I'm in my early 30's, not a virgin, had a few relationships, and am now looking to see if there is a woman worth settling down with.

Single moms are the most entitled cunts in the over 30 dating pool. I would sooner fuck a prostitute with crabs than deal with her bullshit. They say their kid should have nothing to do with her prospect as a potential wife, but once you start dating them she immediately expects you to take care of both her and the little kid.

And if the kid is a mixed race? Top fucking kek bitch piss the fuck off. Single moms with niglet mutts are the scourge of the earth and 100% fully deserve to die alone. Why the fuck should I spend my money and time cleaning up her mistakes of a life? I'm not some dirt poor psuedo-adult in his 20s anymore I am self-employed with both a business and a sidegig and make more than enough money to not give a shit. Why should the fruit of my labor be used on some nignog seed? Not happening bitch.

What these bitches don't realize is that men are the gatekeepers of commitment and women are the gatekeepers of hookups/sex. A woman who has a mans child has MADE HER CHOICE and if he doesn't give commitment in return that is 100% her fault. Just like a man who gives commitment without sex is a beta ( friendzone ) so is a women who has the child of a man who she isn't married to.

Single moms are only good for a pump'n'dump. Single motherhood is the 21st century mark of the whore.

Attached: 1554423647099.jpg (850x781, 133K)

Based and thotpilled.

Attached: 1556496748595.jpg (1613x1900, 350K)

yep

Also: White kids don't need any training to shoot up schools - they were all semiautodidacts.

>wanting to be stuck in regular prison with all the nigs and spics

>Single moms are the most entitled cunts in the over 30 dating pool.

>dating women over 30

y tho?

Attached: absolutement.png (288x415, 135K)

The right one gets the money for her, easily.

nope
white boys and girls with no baby daddy in the picture at all... they are under 4 years old... she knows she fucked up and worships you....
maybe
gonna take a lot of pros to make up for that con

Attached: tenor.gif (498x276, 2.29M)

desu i wouldn't mind raising a white step son but a mullato/negroid step son it totally out of the question

sherwin-williams paint chart, 2050 [colorized]

imagine the smell

The ultimate stance

Attached: 1556776802906.jpg (248x292, 29K)

Eh, there are some women of 30 that aren't single moms and aren't post wall.

But yeah I'm mostly dating girls in their 20s.

no. only weak beta faggots put up with that shit. you burn the coal? you pay the toll. pay for your own little nigger.

ultimate chad, one day i will perfect this walk and strike fear into the hearts of the infidel

Q said the second half is about to start...

Make sure you get a loisence from the Ministry of Silly Walks, first.

Attached: 1556835503786.jpg (620x839, 65K)

based op , brings a tear of happiness to my eye to see men rejecting these pampered self entitled cunts. They never grew up and are trying to find someone who will put up with their childish bullshit so they can sit on the couch and get fat. The fact they might have a niglet just goes to show what type of trash you are dealing with,. The only time I invest anytime in these skanks is I might throw them a 20 to let them gag on my cock while a tell them what a dirty fucking slut whore they are , Surprising enough , they love that shit . Fucking dirty skanks are the worst , There is nothing Sexier than a healthy happy Christian White woman who knows her place.

I don't really have any objection to low mileage fixer. But some shit just can't be fixed.

how can a man be so based and redpilled?

>Eh, there are some women of 30 that aren't single moms and aren't post wall.

Attached: berkeley-farm-dairy.jpg (968x681, 37K)

>misusing the boomer meme

stop being such a faggot, kike.

based

/thread

Attached: 1480946371086.jpg (534x612, 57K)

based

Widows are alright user, the point is that they have the discipline and virtue to keep it in their pants until marriage
They also didn't divorce a man who is still alive, so there is no issue of loyalty
They (hopefully) didn't wind up widowed by choice

GAS THE AYY LMAOS RACE WAR NOW

Attached: efbd63b.jpg (664x960, 53K)

fpbp

Attached: 1481485598829.jpg (788x411, 100K)

Not Evangelion.

aka
>filename

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-173417_Google.jpg (1439x802, 396K)

No.

Not sure why the filename wasnt renamed properly. Otherwose, Darling in the Fran XX.

This guy gets it.

I would take her to the dump and leave her there because she's trash

Thank u my fren

butterface-pilled

Oof

amazing
this leaf is not a faggot.
very rare or vpn

>him
they misspelled "that thing"

the tall one is ok