I need some help anons. What is the worst, most dangerous, deadly and ethnically wrong place in all of Africa...

I need some help anons. What is the worst, most dangerous, deadly and ethnically wrong place in all of Africa? I'm talking child soldiers, rape, drugs, cannibalism, everything you could imagine.

I need this for a School project I'm doing to piss off my crazy nigger liberal professor.

Attached: blackness.jpg (180x281, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMwI5unlK9M
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Africa.

Liberia's a great example of how Americanized nigs fare in an African environment

Israel did 9/11.

The Congo.

centrally located places are always a bloodbath as it is, consider the middle east

The Congo is the biggest shithole in Africa on average in terms of violence and incompetence. They even made a documentary about it called "Empire of Dust" that gets memed here 24/7.

In terms of population, Nigeria is the worst offender with 160 million shitskins. They can't even keep up with the population. It's hell on earth. Niger/Mali have the highest birth rates but they're falling slowly as the French Army recivilizes the country.

The most absolutely batshit insane country in Africa, however, is a little place called Equatorial Guinea. The only Spanish colony in Sub-Saharan Africa, Equatorial Guinea is ruled over by a cannibal dictator who believes that he can strike down people on the street merely by talking to God. It has the worst human rights record in all of Africa -- BUT! -- it also has Kuwaiti style oil reserves. As a result, no one will do anything about it. The dictator in charge there has tens of billions of dollars in personal wealth but, despite this, Equatorial Guinea is one of the poorest countries in all of Africa.

Uganda and the Congo sound pretty fucked up.

this.

Simple. Pick the places that the US had bombed before.

America.

Attached: KKK.jpg (480x480, 41K)

CAR, both Congos, Equatorial Guinea, Somalia obviously, South Africa is going downhill really fast, the literal who states in west africa (sierra leone, liberia etc.)

Try looking into general buttnaked, no joke. He killed and ate childrens hearts and brains Infront of the parents and had a army of child soldiers that's he drugged. He believed that would make him invincible, he is now a Christian preacher. There is a documentary about him on yt

smoke smweed mans

vice hangs out with cannibal warlords in liberia
youtube.com/watch?v=OMwI5unlK9M
full length
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Somalia free, the soldiers I know that came back from there said they are not even human.

Pic related is what happens in the Congo

Attached: 360NogScope.gif (243x310, 1.94M)

This is tough. Congo is bad, liberia, Somalia, it's bad.

Chicago

It's not worth it, you have literally nothing to gain from that.

fuck you

>What is the worst, most dangerous, deadly and ethnically wrong place in all of Africa?
New Delhi

I like to donate to charities that send food to starving people in Africa. Doing so gives them either a chance to improve their lives or exponentially increase their self-inflicted suffering.

Attached: 1546026759090.jpg (258x750, 74K)

why is everyone so interested in having military presence in niger/mali? it can't just be because of ISIS or whatever group they're training up.