Just got my CCW

You have a license to carry, right, user? I mean, you at least have a pistol to defend yourself with right?

Attached: download.jpg (283x178, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usacarry.com/north_carolina_concealed_carry_permit_information.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iv8cByaVyNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who is attacking you?

>who is attacking you?

he is in florida

florida is attacking him? I lived in florida for a while in the 1995. I wouldn't say it's safe area, but guns wouldn't have helped at all.

>needing a license to carry

my state has constitutional carry, we dont need cuck cards.

Attached: 1555037901778.gif (220x181, 1.44M)

Are you ashamed of your gun, OP? Why are you trying to hide it?

>little country town now has a gang problem because we got a bunch of HUD housing built
>the only "people" living in them are niggers from Chicago

I love diversity!

Attached: Snapchat-1589425154.jpg (1080x1920, 408K)

>He needs a licence to carry out his constitutional right

Attached: laff.jpg (522x522, 17K)

>OI M8 YOU GOT YE ARMED CITIZEN'S LOISCENCE

Attached: 1556762595310.png (500x278, 151K)

Oregon just passed a law allowing for privately owned ghetto housing. Portland has pozzed this state beyond all redemption.

Attached: 1556788814447.png (800x800, 72K)

Get ready for slumlords to ruin your town. In less than 3 years we have like 5 "projects" that look like they're already about to collapse. Went from having stuff like community fairs and family owned shops to having needles all over our parks and bulletproof glass at every store. I literally do not leave my house without my gun anymore and I've started carrying an extra magazine with me as well.

>2nd amendment
>oi wheres your loicense
cuckold

>owning a gun is the same as walking around in public with it concealed

Nigger you can open carry without a liscense. I dont want retards walking around with their guns in their waistbands unless they can prove they arent dipshits.

you'll pretty much never need that second mag.

open carry just says: "Shoot me first"

Licensing the right to carry a gun is unconstitutional.

My CCW ends in 88. Jealous, niggers?

"which state is best" threads need to be prefaced with this list of states. they are the baseline for true american freedom.

Attached: 1541140238814.jpg (693x633, 64K)

>expires 02/12/13
good luck using that

I'm aware but with all of the fucked up drugs the Chicago nogs brought with them I dont want to take a chance of not being able to incapacitate someone attacking me. There have been lots of group muggings (think 4-5 methed up gang bangers vs 1 whyte boi) and I don't have the best aim so I would rather be safe than sorry.
You are noguns and it is blatantly obvious you have never even fired a weapon. They arent magic wands that kill instantly, especially handguns.

>florida is attacking him?

Yes, unironically.

2088? holy fug
my state makes me renew every 5 years

Why not just get a lifetime liscence?

I agree

Attached: 9x25 Dillon.jpg (2594x1526, 827K)

Home state has constitutional carry, no need. State I live in does not, yet, so I'm getting my CCH until then.

Register firearms with the government? You must be out of your fucking mind.
Procure firearms? Of course.

which we had constitutional carry like all our neighbors but we have open carry
>nb4 dey wil shoots you first hurrr

usacarry.com/north_carolina_concealed_carry_permit_information.html
only 5 years user, no more
welcome to North Cuckolina

doesn't matter. constitutional right + erbody in Gunshine state packin. good for him. as for me though I just wield my rapist wit

Im in Baltimore Im not aloud to have a gun unless Im blacker than a struck match

Attached: britney-salim-182.jpg (640x800, 76K)

>be me
>live in denmark
>get caught with a knife 12 years ago
>can't get a gun license because of that
>get 3-4 years in jail for just owning a gun without loicense

So no, I don't have a gun. But I got lots of really sharp kitchen knives in my home, so if someone wants to fuck with me, he will feel the wrath of the cold steel.

Good. Now it’s time to kill the faggot in the mirror and go keeps looking at you funny.

>In Oklahoma
>Constitutional Carry goes into effect November
>FREEDOM & LIBERTY FOREVER

>You are noguns and it is blatantly obvious you have never even fired a weapon.
Internet hardass detected.

To the spare magazine argument, this is a great video. I'd say carrying condition one with a 10 shot magazine is more important than that spare mag (time to first shot vs quantity), but you do you.
youtube.com/watch?v=iv8cByaVyNQ

Attached: nogunz-nofunz.jpg (1063x797, 89K)

I'm aware I will most likely never need it but the concealed holster I got already had the space for a spare mag, might as well use it in case shit hits the fan and I'm away from home.

nah. he is obviously a retard or a military. I'm not even mentioning feds or LE. There is no such thing as civilians in GEN IV warfare.

Here in good old ND your CC permit is being 18+

I am suprised that Texas isn’t a constitutional carry state.

license

You're a smart one aren't you...

You're more likely to drop the magazine on the reload and get shot than seek cover concealment or an exit, so you need to drill with it. I fucking hate the all in ones since I bias my strong hand even with appendix carry, so I'd be really reaching across my body to grab the extra mag. At least if you're going to do it, get a separate one and bias it to your weak hand so you don't goof yourself up.

cucked state won't let me until im 21

>aloud
I guess you won't have any trouble having one, then.

I carry in the small of my back so it's about the same with both arms, and I have done some drilling with it. It's not very hard for me to do a reload, but I know that would change in a stressful situation. I never thought carrying an extra mag was such a big deal, why does everyone care?

Nobody is attacking you, until somebody is attacking you, fucktard.

NY?

Are these Concealed Carry with no license or just open carry?

Should have saved up for an actual glock.

T. Former sdve9 owner, now glock owner

Attached: 1553806935913.gif (300x300, 2M)

Shill
Sage

Same guy, different id.

I just wanted a sidearm with decent reviews since some crackhead was threatening to kill me, I was going to spend most of my cash on my AR build. Chances are when i get the extra money I'm going to spring for an m92fs.

Plus I'm a total fag for stainless steel slides.

The OP is absolutely glowing. Love the special effects.

i don't think any of them would be open carry only, but it depends on the state. carrying is usually always implied to be concealed.
i'd bet that most of these state don't have any restriction on how you carry unless it's listed like with ND.

2A is my permit faggot. I don't need the governments permission to carry

Attached: IMG_20190216_160657.jpg (4608x2592, 2.76M)

C'mon dude. Seriously? Haven't you scoured my shopping accounts? Surely you've seen my purchases. Why do you think Texas needs more guns?

Just did mine this last weekend. Didn't know that with a FOID, I can already drive with a gun in my glove compartment, and a loaded clip in my center console.

>clip
You should not be carrying any gun until you take a basic safety course you moron.

You didn't scour my purchases? Seriously?

>giving the government money for permission to excercise a natural right

Mah man PH

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-215730.png (2560x1440, 3.15M)

Doesnt make up for your tiny dick

In Ohio, you can open carry without a license.

Got mine a few years ago, dont even own a gun but thought it would be good to have regardless. Once i have a bit of extra spending money may grab a glock or something but need to do some research.

Open, Concealed - doesn't matter. Constitution is law, faggots
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Ahmed will shoot your knoife out of your hand from your front door

Why are these threads telling people to arm themselves being pushed so hard here lately? Really makes you think (((who))) could be behind this.

Explain that to a judge faggot. If a state law says you need to get a license to conceal a firearm, and you conceal a firearm and do not get a license they will laugh at your constitutional argument.

Magazine.

What happens if you're drunk or involved in road rage. You will want to use it. People get into a fit of rage very quickly over nothing.

What?

His question was about states with the Consitutional Carry law. Try to comprehend what the conversation is about before opening your stupid fucking cock holster.

Arming yourself is only in your best interest. Why do you fags think everything is the jews?

Attached: 1513280469877.png (374x228, 139K)

Congrats on being at the top of the gun confiscation van list.

more than a little jelly, not gonna lie

I don't need one in my state. Constitutional carry. I can conceal in my car or person without a permit.

>asking the government for permission to exercise your God-given rights.
Constitution says fuck your license.

This is my brown pistol, desu

Attached: 20190501_160915.jpg (4032x1960, 3.81M)

My faggot hospital work place has 30.06 so I can't carry at work.

>handguns
>in danger of being banned

Nigga literally all gun grabbers only care about ars and "long guns".

>drunk
>road rage
if you lack self control then you deserve the consequences

I stand corrected. Of course you are still a faggot though.

Yes I have mine. Also a white male

>gun confiscation
never happen without a war first, so there are bigger things to worry about. besides, its public notice. If you werent a nigger, youd know these things.

My permit is expired. I only actually carried maybe a total of 5 times. I don’t live in a dangerous area so I stopped.

HAHHAHAHAAHAHA

Also, KYS for adding right at the end of your sentences like a goddamn moron.

Attached: 7341399876860.jpg (565x658, 100K)

Carry a gun like the constitution says you can and shoot anyone who tries to violate your rights, especially cops.

>SHALL
SHALL
>NOT
NOT
>BE
BE
>INFRINGED
INFRINGED

Niggers carry Glock. White men carry CZ & Beretta.

Attached: 15568417229533343972113910721564.jpg (4032x3024, 3.41M)

MN

Then as soon as i get out of jail i would go to that judges home and execute him for treason

I literally just bought my first semi auto rifle today. I'd get a pistol permit but in my state there's a 2 year waiting period, fucking insane.

>wait until someone is attacking you and then tell them to stop and go apply for a gun permit
retard alert

People in the Bible Belt are all freedom this freedom that until the federal government threatens them with less gibs and subsidies. This is the reason why every state in the union suddenly changed their drinking ages to 21. Muh highway money.

What about springfield?

Buy one from another state genius

>9mm
You might as well be gay.

>Arming yourself is only in your best interest.
I don't disagree but I also don't think that it's just a coincidence that someone creates this thread everyday.

This is really important for all CC permit holders.

MAKE SURE you are fully aware of the law in your state. I know a bunch of people who CC and aren’t even aware of the laws and could seriously get themselves in a lot of legal trouble

>using a license
kek

glow more