I fucking Love this country

Brazil is Ruled by Otakus and NEETs

twitter.com/jairbolsonaro/status/1124062156989902883

Attached: Screenshot_556.png (601x751, 653K)

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayconcerned.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Screenshot_555.png (609x650, 312K)

What happened to the monarchy thing, is that still going on btw?

Kek, that sounds like something my old man would say.
Truly the tiozão president.

twitter is the new zapzap, we need to export more boomers there for the true zap experience

Don't forget Zionists.

Attached: 1551072302320.jpg (1080x720, 94K)

Fuck weebs. Monarchy when?

Attached: SOON.png (960x700, 63K)

god I wish I were brazilian

Attached: brgrls1.png (550x978, 1.04M)

Attached: IMG_20190502_165820.jpg (466x658, 88K)

I want him to tweet he'll make anime real

what the fuck

And that's a good thing!

>I were
Jesus fucking christ

"I wish I were" is a correct use of the subjunctive tense.

his english is correct.

Based and Nippilled

IT IS HAPPENING

Attached: jairsan.jpg (602x235, 67K)

Attached: happy man.png (111x95, 30K)

>tfw no brazilian tranny gf

Attached: 1448139371045.jpg (500x563, 57K)

It is ruled and populated by retards sucking jewish dicks:

everydayconcerned.net/

Fuck that one got me

Attached: 1551803926334.jpg (738x960, 43K)

Best vote of my life.
Things are starting to work and I am having fun

Attached: bolso owari da.jpg (559x362, 52K)

never a meme was so real

Attached: bononorojpg.jpg (480x505, 63K)

>trannies think they can get you sympathize with them if they bring up jews
Your time is up, comrade xir

Kill yourself, jew. I snitched some of your massive kikery here.

Animes?

translate to American please

translation?

Thank you for the homage! Great anime! (unknown autor)

we actually speak English better than any nation, including usa and uk. Have seen many natives writing things like there and your instead of the oblivious grammar correctness we use so fluently.

The Brazilians are sucking up Trump's dick so they can get OECD membership. It's a US puppet now. Funny how people think Brazil, one of the most politically and socially fucked up country in the world, has moral high ground

Oh yeah like making anime jokes somehow excuses his terrible behavior of racism and sexist comments. Fuck that fascist piece of shit.

From what i understood by just watching the image:

Lula didnt accept bolsonaro's love confession because they are not alike.

(You)

Attached: 1546907284730.jpg (480x270, 40K)

Great english

Attached: 110% smug.png (660x400, 100K)

I'm not reading this

Well, the leftists government we had before were against Israel, the former president and now inmate Lula is considered "persona non grata" in Israel and that gov absolutely destroyed our country.

>its real
God damnit Brazil x japan superrace when?

I have no sides and I must laugh

Attached: 1556837910379[1].jpg (288x503, 36K)

>CancelBolsonaro
>StreamBanana
>Animes
>Danzou
Oh my, I hope bolsonaro atleast makes catgirls real.

Attached: best girl 5.png (545x619, 636K)

Is every Brazilian here wearing flip-flops right now?

Shut up shitskin lmao

I'm at home now, so yes.

>left to right
blasphemy.

> I'm at home now, so yes.

But you also wear them outside?

Attached: Bolsonaro.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

That was never a thing. Just wishful thinking.

lmao. Japs hate Brazilians and don't even acknowledge our existence.
A while back Japan opened up it's borders for returning jap migrants from Brazil and like, second generation jap descendants.
When they got to Japan they were basically made to work as sewer cleanup and were treated like zoo animals.
Jap government had to send them back to Brazil and give them 2k to avoid them mass suiciding.

Yeah, in modern world you can choose either anti-Zionist globalist communists, or kosher pro-Zionist "nationalists". I wonder (((why))).

He's a Jew's whore.

That won't last.

The world has fallen, and we're going to fall, too.

Brazil actually has pretty strong cultural ties to Japan, very strange and I never would have guess had I not been tools about it by a br and later confirmed.

I wish someone nuked the whole of Kiskeya.

Not when I drive or go to work. I use them all the time when we go to the beach tho.

>implying you haven't fallen
I know Argentina is bad, but a whiter nation is somehow more fucked up than you Brazil.

You are literal monkeys, you're already fucked.

Why do he has to excuse that? Lol eat shit libfag.

Bro. I just finished setting my work station. Wanna hear some electrometallichardcore? I'll just get some weed in to relax and come up with music.

Attached: IMG_20190503_022408.jpg (4160x3120, 2.54M)

>Brazil actually has pretty strong cultural ties to Japan
We actually don't.
We just love Japan like retards. I believe Japan and Germany are the most loved and admired countries by the "normal" Brazilian.
Thing is, its a one way love though. Both Germans and Japanese dislike/hate or at least despise us.

anime version of this one please

Attached: bolsonaro kike.jpg (530x398, 61K)

Bolsonaro is a narutard? color me surprised

Why should a teacher worship his student, why should first world countries admire third world countries? Do you admire my country Honduras? No, why? Because is worst than Brazil, why would someone admire something that is worst than them?

>Germany
where do you live, baiano

BASED 8th HOKAGE!!!

Never trust the Jewchiha's!

Attached: 1556038487607.jpg (802x768, 170K)

This.
Brazilians think Europe is paradise and europeans are superheroes (even more so with the "multiculturalism" trash that allows the average BR to feel "welcome" in Europe).
But the other way around, Brazil is just sex tourism central and everyone hates it.

for casual hangouts on summer yes
and indoors of course

In the south. For example over here "coisa de alemão" means a quality thing.
You are quite right.

Holy kek

Gibe sauce plos?
Is there a video?
I report u

Really? I thought you absorbed tons of axis-power refugees after WWII and had a prominent japanese-brazilian community.

There are a bunch of japanese in Brazil. It's the first or second country with the most japanese people in the world, excluding Japan.

We do, but that doesn't mean we have some kind of cultural ties with them. That's like saying America has a cultural ties with Africa because of its black community.
Its just that Brazilians really like Japan. They have a vision of Japan as a quasi-perfect country, inhabitated by hyper inteligent, educated and well behaved people, where there is no degeneracy, women are quiet and reserved, men are hard working, etc.

This There is a saying where I live that if you give a jap a piece of land, even if it's absolute garbage, you can come back in 5 years and he will have bought all surrounding land and made a fortune, even if he farms lettuces and lettuces only.
Japs are seen as extremely hardworking and determined people.

not sure. but the prince was supposed to be the vp. but instead we got a traitor mutt

sure. guess you didn't consider in your mind all the niggers and la creaturas living here

People who speaks Germanic languages have a terrible difficulty in understanding subjunctive in Romance languages. Don't kill the only way they can understand.

And both cause massive (((public debts))), crony capitalism, retarded laws enforcing jewshit, more statism, more authoritarism... (((why)))?

>Brazil is Ruled by Otakus and NEETs
nah, Brazil is ruled by jews and retards

Attached: 1543612033787.jpg (958x495, 169K)

also where are the daily brazil politics threads? I started to hang out in pol like august last year or something, and then I saw here the thread about pocket getting stabbed, then I started following the brazil thread daily, then after the elections I just stopped coming to pol for a couple of months, then I came back recently and I realized that those /hue/ threads vanished

>Boomer
>Otaku/neet
Kys

and you are ruled by my dick in your mouth

Attached: df0cfb64fef3debd6520dba082e55240.jpg (614x614, 35K)

The threads were mainly driven by shitposting, which were driven by the elections. We don't have the fuel to keep a thread up 24/7 when there is only something interesting to talk about maybe once or twice a week.

that's right. also I heard there are multiple brazilian chans, so the brazilian people gets spread out

>don't even acknowledge our existence
t. zoomer

Attached: o0352024013345527305.gif (352x240, 19K)

aaaah, the old days when there was a only a token nigger per game. just to fill the quota. nowadays you have garbage like apex legends where half the characters are niggers