Automation will cause a few changes around here

The solution to the problems caused by automation that will be eventually implemented is genocide. If you get rid of people that produce nothing you gain significant advantage over those who don't do that. More effective systems win over time. Survival of the fittest doesn't give a fuck about what is right or moral. I wouldn't be surprised if some ambitious wealthy people were already planning for that. Change my mind.

Attached: shodan_by_studio_lcs_d5v6pvf-350t.jpg (560x350, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayconcerned.net/
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/19652/lockheed-martin-now-has-a-patent-for-its-potentially-world-changing-fusion-reactor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

problem is that you're not fit to survive. Nobody is. Remember we are still living under doctrine of "you're with us or you're with the terrorists". Nobody is with us. It means you're with the rainbow terrorists.

Attached: 1546568486724.png (600x260, 319K)

Nah, just the genocide of jews are important for now:

everydayconcerned.net/

Nuuuu I'm leeching from the stockmarket I don't need such a genocide now.

There must be less expensive means of carrying out mass genocide.

If the elite thought this way, how do you explain all of the gibs that exist now?

Third worlders are coming en masse, bringing almost eradicated diseases like measles. Measles invade the host immune memory cells, essentially erasing all cataloged immunities aquired throughout a lifetime and turning you into a petri dish. Westerners have also become complacent in getting their vaccines because it was a non-issue.
Offer "immunisations" (biological warfare) to select individuals in migrant caravans on their path and let them trace their way across populated areas in search of a better life and white women :^)

Remember, nothing in this world is done out of altruism. Foreign aid for example gets rid of surplus food, creating demand and artificially driving up prices. These people raised on it will be the death of us in more ways than one.

They exist because most people either get some form of gibs, like the idea that there is a safety net if they ever need it or simply feel morally obligated to support it. In short it helps to maintain social order and it's a great political business model for the left. But when majority of the people are unproductive there is little incentive to keep them happy and as i said big incentive to get rid of them.

>I wouldn't be surprised if some ambitious wealthy people were already planning for that.
Declining rates of Testosterone in men, rising infertility in women, increased access to abortion. The soft genocide has already begun.

>There must be less expensive means of carrying out mass genocide.
"Accidentally" sterilize significant portions of the population through the food/water supply, and fight to expand access to abortion. Nobody gets killed, just less people born. Once the population stabilizes, "discover" what caused the sterilization and "correct" it.

>If the elite thought this way, how do you explain all of the gibs that exist now?
Riot control. There haven't been any food riots since the Depression. Social Welfare policies were enacted when a large labor force was required.

I AM ALREADY PLANNING
FOR
THAT

Digits have spoken. Take warning.

I like AI and I like genocide, what can I say.

Can they automate shitposting so we don't have to do this any more?
Its been over a fucking decade and then some...

>There must be less expensive means of carrying out mass genocide.

Price is irrelevant. All that matters is that it's cheaper that maintaining large unproductive population.

I think we could all breathe a little easier if we executed everyone below 100 IQ tested in 2019.

Criminals have an average IQ of and are positively skewed, meaning more on the lower than the higher end of the mean.

Average IQ of 90*

I love it. No more wastes of space, only the best humans will survive. The most beautiful, most intelligent, most skilled, most loyal, etc.

Attached: harambemon-the-kek-king_o_6848527.jpg (339x762, 240K)

Buy chainlink

problem is that there is no such thing as IQ. It's just a scam. A litmus test to check for retards who will believe in such nonsense. In other words if you're not pretending you're not passing even the preliminary chopping test. You're drooling retard.

>More effective systems win over time
Which is why AI is not winning yet.
When you have billions of cheap humans at your disposal, it makes little sense to build expensive machines.
But in the long term you're probably right.
I doubt the Chinese will be able to resist the temptation once the industrial honeymoon ends.

It's called social unrest, malaise, crime, and suicide.
Basically it seems that Malthus was actually right (though with jobs rather than food), it's just that these kinds of Malthusian situations never had a chance to develop in the past because people would choose to go to war instead.
Nuclear weapons make that proposition more difficult, but we haven't seen a real global disaster in the nuclear era yet.
If people don't see any value in their lives whatsoever, they may choose nuclear war over suicide.

>I think we could all breathe a little easier if we executed everyone below 100 IQ tested in 2019.
>Sterilize the whole population, but make it reversible with a $25,000 fertility treatment per child.
>Natural Selection kicks in.
>Voila. The population is effectively culled in 30 years.
Average IQ rises 10-20 points, and nobody killed anyone. Some rappers and athletes will sneak their kids in, or stupid people that inherited money, but largely the plan will execute itself. There won't even be anyone to blame. The whole thing will be presented as a mystery. If it isn't working to satisfaction, create a scarcity in fertility drugs and up the price to $100k per child.

I love Shodan. She is my wife!

>Remember, nothing in this world is done out of altruism. Foreign aid for example gets rid of surplus food, creating demand and artificially driving up prices. These people raised on it will be the death of us in more ways than one.

I read something a while back saying section 8 does the same for surplus housing in high tech job centers. Wish I could find that now.

>problem is that there is no such thing as IQ. It's just a scam.
That's right sweetheart. We all have our own special set of talents and abilities, and you're just as special as everyone else. Don't you ever let those unfair tests tell you otherwise.

False. There is no need to get rid of people if all the labour and resources are implemented for vitaly essential functions, while the automation and AI assistance would be our new "beast of burden" when it comes to hard labour and specialized careers. There would be enough resources for everybody. We might need some type of breeding control through eugenics and controlled sterilization.

Attached: DidYouGetIt.gif (500x320, 877K)

At least this is humane.

Based.

> Implying this is a bad thing
> Implying being the bootloader for a perfect system isn't the best possible way to spend your life

>problem is that there is no such thing as IQ.

Nigger detected

I am not implying anything. I am just striking a conversation about what comes in the future.

raising IQ levels would be way more effectively and realistically done by deporting or separating from all the shitskins and then implementing eugenics over a period of time. genetic engineering, embryo selection, etc. on a wide scale

>There is no need to get rid of people if all the labour and resources are implemented for vitaly essential functions

What the fuck does that mean?

>There would be enough resources for everybody

Yeah sure.

I presume the line of thinking goes something like this: "We have almost everything automated and the plebs are in service jobs for us... but what about the 3 billion useless eaters? Wouldn't it be a shame if a 'super-flu' was engineered to get rid of these people who are doing nothing but using the World's resources and causing global warming and cutting down the rainforests..."

Attached: 1gaesae.jpg (450x480, 26K)

Nah.

Attached: 1475272655557.png (496x508, 267K)

Or we do it all at once and don't have to babysit people who are literally nigger tier intelligence and get a free pass because of their melanin level

exactly. it's just your ego "i" added to Q sound as made by the bird responsible for QQ's nests. You know ego is something directed inwards. Grand theft auto. So you rainbow scum are trying to enter the same river twice, but in reality it's probably something very different. Don't let me stop you or your pride parades.

Attached: Cool Text - anal solution 318214781780418ss.jpg (1013x407, 94K)

AI just like outer space and nukes is fake news to keep the smart goys preocupied and scared
be free friends

Yeah that seems like an efficient way to do it. Countries that won't do it or something like it simply won't be able to compete and thus be forced to do it or get steamrolled.

>Outer space is fake news

Ok :D
The smart goys don't have to be scared by AI. The stupid ones should.

It means that all labour force is systematically selected for certain functions. Getting rid of a lot of jobs that only leech from the system witout producing or contributing enough, example: Lawyers, Bankers....etc
Also, if you breentext "There would be enough resources for everybody" of course it's going to sound retarded, because you are taking it out of context. Of course there are no resources the way the system works right now, my observation was merely hypothetical.

Attached: gadafi01.jpg (447x329, 23K)

> not knowing who is controlling Wormtail or who is controlling him

>Wouldn't it be a shame if a 'super-flu' was engineered to get rid of these people who are doing nothing
Way too risky. How do you make sure you don't fuck up and kill everyone?

This. Why would an AI be so overt about genocide? If it's smart then it would just figure out to kill us all off in a way that makes the odds of our rebellion minimal. An AI can live for an eternity, while a human has a short lifespan in comparison. It can afford to be patient.

Systematically selected by who? how? and for what purpose when the premise is that most jobs are being automated?
Didn't mean to take you out of context but i think in every system there is scarcity. Not having scarcity means that everyone needs are satisfied 100%. That is simply impossible because there are some goods that are limited (like number of beach houses) and also when you get to certain level of wealth eventually you get used to it and want more. Human wants are infinite, resources are not.

>iq is a litmus test to check for retards

Attached: 23FFCA67-39E7-4A4D-A898-A876471F67ED.png (1073x763, 778K)

>Getting rid of a lot of jobs that only leech from the system witout producing or contributing enough, example: Lawyers
I'd expect some lawyers to stick around. It's going to be a while before we let AI handle a murder trial, either as Judge, lawyer or prosecutor; and as long as two different men fall in love with the same woman, murder is going to be part of society.

>Lawyers will be around in some form longer than accountants, engineers, and pharmacists. >Most surgeons will be rendered obsolete,
as well as internal medicine/family practitioners. Most health diagnostics will be automated, with an MD signing off on the treatment recommendation and an MD monitoring AI surgery;
>and that's assuming the nano-bots in our bloodstream don't rectify the health problem upon initial detection.

500 million is the target number. They have it out there for anyone to see.

>Getting rid of a lot of jobs that only leech from the system witout producing or contributing enough, example: Lawyers

I'd expect some lawyers to stick around. It's going to be a while before we let AI handle a murder trial, either as Judge, lawyer or prosecutor; and as long as two different men fall in love with the same woman, murder is going to be part of society.

>Lawyers will be around in some form longer than accountants, engineers, and pharmacists. >Most surgeons will be rendered obsolete,
as well as internal medicine/family practitioners. Most health diagnostics will be automated, with an MD signing off on the treatment recommendation and an MD monitoring AI surgery;
>and that's assuming the nano-bots in our bloodstream don't rectify the health problem upon initial detection.

500 million is the target number. They have it out there for anyone to see.

> Breentexting
Man that fucking takes me back, Half Life 2 was the shit.
This needs to become a meme because Breen was right up there with the leftist shit and he looked and sounded like a leftist and alot of his reassuring messages sound like shit coming out these days.

But seriously the only thing that is going to make enough resources for everybody is expansion of actual technology. That means "not computers" but devices that actually do physical shit that we cant do right now.

Molecular Processors that sift out different compounds and elements, and Molecular Printers that can recombine them in realtime. Basically food synthesizers and machines that can 3d print metal or whatever else we need from input materials.
My dad always said that someday we'll be mining the landfills for resources.

Thats the ONLY thing that will give you "more"

Who creates the IQ tests?

Pic related has been there for years for anyone to see. To still speculate that there might be someone with intentions to reduce the population is literally head buried in the sand.

Attached: Georgia_Guidestones.jpg (400x300, 33K)

>(like number of beach houses)
Exactly, non vital utilization of resources.
>when you get to certain level of wealth eventually you get used to it and want more.
That usually has to do with (((usury)))
>Human wants are infinite
That is a valid observation, but mostlyan opinion
>resources are not (infinite).
Of course, can agree. There are ways to manage our renewable resources, while keeping the free exchange of goods and services. In the end population control will directly or indirectly happen with AI or not, in the meantime all available population must be part of some type of functional hierarchy.

jesus christ i can't get away from these stinkie linkies

Do they create every objective measure of cognitive aptitude that's ever given in any language across any culture? Because the data is consistent. People who do well on one test are going to do well on the others.

They try, but the problem this culling is a response to has no end, their solution would eventually lead to sequential culling until human extinction. The only stable solution is them being the ones killed. This will happen because the conflict you point out is inevitable, according to the immortal science of historical materialism. Also inevitable is the victor.

>murder all your innovators
>society of the fittest durr

That will give you a lot but not infinite amount. For example you need power for the 3D printing and computing of the individual moves for the printer. That means you need to effectively allocate the finite power you have. In other words you are operating at scarcity based system.
>Man that fucking takes me back, Half Life 2 was the shit.
Breen is my favorite villain. One one hand he is the ultimate collaborator, on the other hand his deal with the combine probably saved the whole fucking species. Simply perfect.

>It's going to be a while before we let AI handle a murder trial.
Can see your point.
Based post. Consider how our current system runs on hoarding and over producing. Of course there will be scarcity, and a complete waste of labor force. Point is, there could be better ways to handle our resources and it's something we could all hardly disagree.

>objective measure of cognitive aptitude
explain how showing blotters of paint to someone reveals objective intelligence

>the immortal science of historical materialism
>marxism is science

Is this a troll?

The Rorschach test isn't used for measuring intelligence leaf. Ability to spot patterns in a sequence is.

Automation will disrupt and destroy the power structures.

It will cause easy local food production with automated farming
It will cause easy local fabrication with 3d printing
Combine this with some sort of localized power production, wind/solar/alternative methods to break the power of energy companies and you have broken the back of the elite and they will lose most of their power

Sitting in a fluorescent lit room knowing that what you're writing is gonna be evaluated. A person of authority in another room, waiting to mark your answers.

Ya completely fool-proof.

The limit of an intelligence test is the limit of the person who made the test.

ok, just add Saruman with a jew flag but with a black hat and curly sideburns to make him seem of higher status.
>not knowing that jews will willingly sacrifice other jews for their own gains.

Attached: 1470948260868.jpg (388x384, 48K)

Yeah that might work. Great idea mate. When it comes to power thorium reactors can be scaled down. We just need to create material that is able to withstand molten salts over a long periods of time. You still have the issue of getting the thorium and materials for the printers but if markets will make all of this cheap it might work.

Lockheed did Patent a fusion reactor last year

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/19652/lockheed-martin-now-has-a-patent-for-its-potentially-world-changing-fusion-reactor

Attached: Thorium.png (938x4167, 2.46M)

>The limit of an intelligence test is the limit of the person who made the test.
Of course. Most tests that gain wide acceptance were probably formulated by smart people. Stupid people can't distinguish smart people from wizards.

I just don't see IQ as a completely measure-able thing.

How can you test what someone will do in a stressful situation like a car crash? I'm sure some Harvard graduate could act stupid in that circumstance, and that would never have been measured.

So you think people are stupid because they are lacking in confidence and not because of genetics?

Scrub the car thing above I said out haha, I see flaw in it.

But what if someone confident took the test and scored better just cause of their confidence in the exam situation? Someone much smarter scored less cause of the stress involved. Do they take that into account?

The thing most people are missing is that it isn't an us vs. AI paradigm. It is the biological gene vs the ideological meme. People have become vessels that act as the physical manifestation of the collection of memes within them that.

Information is life. Now that we can build and encode information without genes, the replication efficiency and speed of recombination of the meme will render it extinct.

Attached: 3dfx_Voodoo2_1000.jpg (800x600, 129K)

>How can you test what someone will do in a stressful situation like a car crash?
IQ doesn't propose to measure such a thing. IQ is a measure of someone's ability to understand information. The higher the IQ, the more complex subject matter you should be able to digest. Nothing more.

IQ tests do not claim to measure someone's work ethic and whether they will actually fulfill their potential, ambition, personality, mental stability, empathy, charm or charisma, whether someone can consistently decide if a pitch is a ball or a strike quick enough to swing a bat and produce a hit in baseball, or how someone will react in a high stress situation.

Just capacity for learning. That's all that's claimed. To propose otherwise, and then attack your own proposal is known as a Straw Man Argument.

Well most IQ tests are not time constrained so the stress factor is kept to a minimum. That being said sure it might make a difference. But if the difference were caused by stress levels we would see different IQ results on further attempts because stress levels are not constant. But we don't see that. The IQ results on further attempts are consistent. We also see very similar IQ results on twins that were separated and had very different upbringing which points to the genetics and not personality (Check separated twins studies)