Kikebook banned Farrakhan and black people are going nuts

Why aren't you fellow goyim out there spreading the truth about why (((they))) banned him and everyone else?

Attached: 250px-Louis_Farrakhan,_smiling.jpg (250x298, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wo2eeVVQz8I
instagram.com/jayelectronica/p/Bw-e7KKBCG1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16ofw00ui4t71
youtube.com/watch?v=wWhtcU4-xAM
youtu.be/Ce9bPpVZ0tI
twitter.com/hashtag/farrakhan
youtube.com/watch?v=p-i0JVip9N4
youtube.com/watch?v=L4abS0PhRzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_xgD9euJiSM
youtube.com/watch?v=Owda4CsSX0I
bitchute.com/video/BJxdOBB6dFTh/
youtube.com/watch?v=CWlQykpa0qA
twitter.com/ViccyQ/status/1124023131163721736
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

farrakhan is a a david ike tier shill
mixing the bible is quaran is forbidden by the bible and probably also by the quran
also mothership faggot

Heh. It was a double edged sword.

Fuck Farrakhan. This is a golden opportunity. Are you blind?

>and black people are going nuts
evidence of chimpouts please

Attached: barack obama and louis farrakhan by askia muhammad.jpg (1161x799, 163K)

i dont see it?
black people going nuts?

None of that doesn't fucking matter at all at this point.

How you feel about it doesn't matter. Facebook is hiding the TRUE slavemasters by SLIENCING the prophet Farrakhan.

THE PROPHET SINGS
youtube.com/watch?v=wo2eeVVQz8I

Twidda, ig and FB. Snoop Dogg calling for boycott of FB. have a look around just search the hashtags on the issue

This. Oh lawdy, anyone cheering for Minister Farrakhan's censorship is an enemy of black people and black freedom, and must be identified as such.

Remember any wh*te cheering Farrakhan being silenced by other wh*tes. Those are the ones who want you back in chains.

Attached: 1FQBRjU.jpg (700x700, 112K)

instagram.com/jayelectronica/p/Bw-e7KKBCG1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16ofw00ui4t71

This is being reposted over and over on IG by all the rappers

i always mention he hates jews whenever he is brought up... i stopped hiding my power level a long time ago

Fuck faceberg.

Talk shit all you want, but Farrakhan just wants his people segregated with their own land within the U.S. where they can propser under their own laws, and Whites to have our own territory.

People get along better when they don't see each other 24/7.

He's right, and a lot of racists would agree with his opinion on race relations and how to solve it.

He also dislikes Zionist Jews.

Farrakhan is almost spot-on with his conspiracies about Democrats all being niggerhating wolves in sheepskin clothing. 70 years of Dem rule in all major black cities and nothing but corruption and poverty.

>yfw faceberg continues redpilling blacks

All you have to do is remind our African-American equals on social media to remember everyone they see celebrating Farrakhan being unpersoned, because those people are their enemies.

ooooh shit this won't go well
youtube.com/watch?v=wWhtcU4-xAM

Attached: reee.jpg (2000x1333, 426K)

Farrakhan is based

>None of that doesn't fucking matter at all at this point.
do we live in clown world?
its not how i feel, you faggot
if you want the real TRUTH just read the bible
he is obvious false prophet

How come you praise him yet at the same time call whites who feel similar racists? What’s wrong with your brain exactly? You need to read what you posted and think about it. More or less I agree with your points but why this discrepancy.

Keep getting more black nationalists b&.

What about my post makes me sound, or even implies that I'm not white?

ever since the day I heard about Farrakhan I've supported him. every black person I meet I drop Farrakhans name to and try to redpill them on Farrakhan.

I'm just a White guy who can see blacks keep getting fucked by their own corrupt politicians that are still owned by their White slave masters at the DNC plantation.

Whites should love each other and themselves, as should Black also be proud of their skin color and their own people and love themselves, asians and mexicans too.

youtu.be/Ce9bPpVZ0tI

Perfect

Attached: 25654.jpg (905x1093, 41K)

>work with niggers goy!
>we make it so

Thread theme!

twitter.com/hashtag/farrakhan

Make them know they are being fucked by kikes and they'll chimp out on them eventually.

>don't read two books
>only one
Woke

Jews shilling hard even on (((TV)))

This

Why does she resemble an ape?

This so much

I wonder what kind of message it would send if the "alt-right" white nationalist boogeymen all came out in support of Farrakhan.

There's technically a lot of overlap, but it'd probably be better if this just serves as a massive redpill to the black community about how their (((allies))) really feel

Attached: download (1).jpg (600x434, 73K)

>Not realizing that his power level grows once censored

Attached: quote-it-s-the-suppression-of-the-word-that-gives-it-the-power-the-violence-the-viciousness-lenny-br (850x400, 70K)

I think even Alex Jones has a 2 hour interview with him. I like the way you think

Farrakhan is a balding turtle lookin ass nigga widda turtley ass head

Who cares that he hates Whitey and thinks he took a ride on the mothership? He gives Jews nightmares and spreads redpills.

Exactly

Oh we are

Attached: JPEG_20190411_214854.png (470x753, 425K)

No one gives a single fuck what you think, clown fucker. This is a huge wake up for the black community that has been lied to and kept on the plantation for decades.

>let's elevate black conciousness
Niggers are niggers, they nig and nigger.
They're the perfect slave class and will never rise above niggerdom.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-i0JVip9N4
youtube.com/watch?v=L4abS0PhRzQ

Niggers will never wake up. Stop chasing the fantasy of based blacks.

Attached: 1547964771191.png (645x773, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_xgD9euJiSM

The great division begins.
Turn the blacks against the liberal tech faggots and turn stoke the fires of the TERF vs tranny war!

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-014229.png (1080x1920, 794K)

>Why does she resemble an ape?
neanderthal admixture

and african admixture

Attached: jews are mutts.jpg (991x697, 91K)

Bump

that's what happens when you name the Jew

You retarded fucking niggers have no idea how great of a man Louis Farrakhan is. Just look at this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Owda4CsSX0I

>Look how America has been taken
>without firing a shot
>First, in order to take the country
>we have to get control, completely, of what feeds the mind
>so there's a (((move to buy up all newspapers)))

Not to mention, Louis uses words like Degeneracy all the damn time. I think he's a Jow Forumsack.

Attached: 1515425933.jpg (1200x630, 97K)

so they invented the wheel after all? how did we suppress it all this time?

what if the ayys really are flying saucer nigs tho

dude got deplatformed.
his jewish question is tasty stuff

bitchute.com/video/BJxdOBB6dFTh/

Blacks already know about (((them))). they just don't want to believe it most of the time

Hilarious

If any of you ever get a chance, try to get an elderly black talking about the Jews. They'll outdo Jow Forums.

Any fan of Farrakhan knows exactly who banned him and why

DAS RITE

time to drop some redpills on the kangz an kweenz

This would be a good time to sew the seeds of conspiracy.

Little known fact: Farrakahn purchased franchise rights from the church of scientology. He made the Nation of Islam become a sect of scientology. At first the niggers were fine with this arrangement, but then they became wise to the fine print. In becoming a sect of scientology the NOI had effectively amended its bi-laws regarding the participation of whites in their meetings. Scientology has a rule that any sect thereof must allow any scientologist who has attained the rank of "clear" to attend their meetings and services.

This means that whites who are "clear" scientologists are now allowed to sit in on NOI shit and the niggers have no recourse. This caused a mild chimpout and many of the niggers formed a break away noi group that they dubbed the "unoi" (I forget what the u stands for) that is preaching some real militant 'woke kangz nationalist' shit.

Everything above is true, I made up none of it, this would be a very good time to fuck with them.

what's the strategic goal of dividing up such a group that can be used to turn blacks against the elites,jews and the democrats?

It's just a matter of not letting the tyrants solidify their militant brown shirts at this point my man.

Fuck facebook and fuck that apeoid

You are gay, segregation will ultimatly fail

Fucking based. Music is how blacks are going to wake up to the Jew.

I wish this guy was younger and could debate Obama or liberal faggots on TV.

>says the meme flaggot

Farrakhan and Patrick Little
PLEASE

He is a hypocrite, and an unapologetic anti-Semite. You can't preach hate for the Jews and expect to use their platform for Christ's sake...

Fuck that piece of shit

What will you do about mixed kids / population growth

Farrakhan and his meeting with the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=CWlQykpa0qA

Attached: 8bitbeheadallsatans_03.jpg (1422x1836, 482K)

Farrakhan's got plenty of proteges and he singlehandedly revived his religion, which has been around for a century already. Looking at how the world is, I bet that Farrakhan wishes George Lincoln Rockwell were still around by now.

I'm a traditionalist catholic and I hate muslims but I can't deny that everything he said in that video is pretty spot on.

you are a nigger

Dude they're very traditional and they can barely be considered Muslim. See Malcolm X's biography- they're black baptists pretending they're Muslim because their prophet said Islam is the black man's religion. Farrakhan forgets to mention Muhammad half the time and invokes the name of Jesus to his followers.

Not to mention their mythology and eschatology is batshit-tier. Nine thousand years ago an evil black scientist with a giant brain conducted a breeding experiment on the Greek island of Patmos where he isolated the Evil gene and ended up with a race of white devils. That's how they explain the existence of white people.

Attached: 1488.png (652x590, 60K)

Bow to Jew power whitey niggers

twitter.com/ViccyQ/status/1124023131163721736

If you’re on Facebook you’re a fucking retard.

What did they ban him for? Being anti-termite?

Louis Farrakhan is quite based. He started out as a complete CIA puppet, but has since turned on them and is redpilling his fellow negros. ((they)) had no choice but to pull the plug. Wouldn't surprise me if they kill him next, but can't since he's paranoid enough to protect himself.

Attached: 916d0050210db1a0cb55539f4a741176537b7f0d6bf8a970a1c3c80c0f445d4e.jpg (634x1043, 158K)

What you think?

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-030916.png (1080x1920, 846K)

They banned him for the same reason they banned AJ. It's a Mossad-ran operation that is trying to "stir the pot" to give these people legitimacy.

It's not working.

>Why aren't you fellow goyim out there spreading the truth about why (((they))) banned him and everyone else?
Kek. Because, I'm banned from everywhere, but here.

Attached: chillin-300x225.jpg (300x225, 17K)

This is a golden opportunity to get blacks relied up! Get on black Twitter and spread the word of evil jews destroying the black man' right to speak freely.

Dis iz a digital LYNCHING!!!!!!! No way...not 1n 2019. we aint going out like dat homie.

your opinion doesn’t matter and has nothing to do with the ops post. kill yourself nobody.

he is based as fuck on the JQ

dont be so sure.

The failing NYT names him as a pastor
>They dont even mention he is the leader of the nation of islam, a racist blacks only religion

They are so scared about upsetting blacks, they allow jews to suffer.
>How can we help them eat each other??

Attached: 1556107613249.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

Malcolm X on the Jews:
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY
“If Goldberg don’t get you Goldstein’ll get you. And if Goldstein don't get you then Greenberg’ll get you. A dollar down and a dollar later, and later is always right now”

yeah but he at least praises great white men like Hitler. NoI is Masonic/Jewish as fuck tho but at least they get good talking points out at the end of theday

he is very based on the JQ. Dr tony martin is as well check him out

He has a book filled with information that they are free to refute.

From what I've heard, the book is mostly primary source material from old books you can read at the library. And it's actually a relatively dispassionate look at jewish behaviour in thier relationship to blacks.

They banned it from Amazon, -- Ron Unz at Unz Review said it was totally unwarranted and unacceptable, because it is a legitimate work of scholarship that has no 'hate' in it... it's a 'just the facts book'. Basically 'they shut it down' because the facts were not something the jews are proud of or want known.

listen to Farrakhan’s lecture promoting his book on the secret history of blacks and Jews
He exposes the whole slave trade to cotton plantation to New York textile industry which was a Jewish run version of MMO gold grinding in real life

i bet it was kikes dressed in KKK clothes that terrorized niggers back then

These niggers aren't your friends. Remember that. They will stab you in the back after they are done with the jews.

I've always like Farrakahn because he speaks the truth and he doesn't give a fuck. He doesn't speak for me as a white male, but you have to admire his devotion to his group.

He’s the Jewiest of Jews. Even the blacks can smell it. His money does not come from black people. This is the man who had X killed, a man who saw the real picture... and then had his house fire bombed and was then assassinated. He is the greasiest of niggers. Too nigger even for niggers. He is finally being cast aside by his handlers. Shilling him for a black Twitter freak out is a waste of time. None of the younger retards even know who he is.

Dr. Tony Martin. look him up. also fuck that kike meme flaggot. jidf on patrol

Farrakhan wants a black state... he is actually on the same page as Jow Forums on this. He knows that it's the jews who are pushing everyone's buttons getting everyone agitated.