Why do Boomers refuse to retire?

Why do Boomers refuse to retire?

Attached: phone wojak in bed.png (1038x540, 294K)

Cause they have to support lazy millennials until they are 32

Mega Keks!

Because we still have some resources they can suck dry

insurance companys are fucking vultures

They can't deal with the fucked up economy they created and hide at work instead. It's the last place on earth that makes them feel important.

more like they realize their shitty social security checks don't come even close to covering the cost of living because of inflation, but refuse to admit the economy is fucked.

Attached: inflation 1971 gold standard was kill.jpg (650x443, 125K)

Will that be you in a few years? Asking for a friend.

>Why do Boomers refuse to retire?

Their lives are totally meaningless and their whole identity is wrapped up in their job.

Because social security is a jewish scam and doesnt payout enough for the average worker to keep paying off their bills/expenses.

The point is if they retired, thier subordinates would get promoted and millennials could take the lower rung jobs that open up.
This. They are thier job
You guys are retarded. Social security was never meant to cover your entire retirement, but just help give you a savings buffer, because 20 year olds are too retarded to save for when they are 60 and if they hit problem few years will burn it all. Most people get more back than they paid in. And the program works because a huge less percent of old people are living in poverty than before. And last the only reason people can claim it has a shortfall is because congress borrowed against its balance and never paid it back, in any case it will be paid back.

Attached: 6E8B9813-AE87-4BE8-8D60-FDAD80F35DE4.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

I don't know. Because they cant.

fpbp

Attached: 1556774667722s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

The truth is they dont have any money either and they cant retire

This.

Millennials are the lazy generation ever

Because my boomer parents have no concept of saving for retirement and blew right through the inheritance left by my grandparents. They can rot in a nursing home since none of them will leave me a dime when they're gone.

let them work till their dead desu

They're scared to die. Statistically most of them work for 65 years and die after 10 years of 'freedom', a lot of people weirdly enough think that if they keep working it'll keep them healthy and able to live longer/enjoy the 10 years they have left more.

>OmO

>Why do Boomers refuse to retire?
Do you really want more boomers on the internet?

Kike boomer detected. Also probably. My parents got lucky or they'd still be paying for my little brother's school.

My dad doesn't know what to do in his retirement. His dad got lazy and developed parkinsons which imo was from a sedentary lifestyle

why do millennials live? They are absolutely useless to society

Son, I haven't felt this good since my 30s! Might even try out that app 'Tinder'. heh heh. *sip*.

>be boomer
>bank on social security
>vote whole life for welfare niggers and womyn being shoehorned into politics and jobs
>no more money left for old farts
>wonder wtf went wrong
>keep working because you have to cause you ruined the country
t. love me some boomers.

Attached: 1511106919960.jpg (900x900, 265K)

They don't have enough money to. Many need their status symbols like a McMansion and a Mercedes. But the McMansion still is not paid off, and the Mercedes is leased. Most did not plan for retirement and/or want to continue to live like they have a high income after they retire.

boomer here.. I like what I do and get paid well. I will retire someday...but not for awhile. It still nice have some extra money come in just to play with.

And miss out on bossing around worthless millennials? I’ll retire after I die.

Attached: 1B7CBC5B-4221-416A-A733-C95DC6E291FD.png (500x552, 98K)

Because they are making 6 figures to sit on their fat asses and boss millennials around.

GUILT

The most sellout for freebies generation ever.

Cause who else is gunna feed their grandkids?

Theyre fault tho, they (raised) their deadbeat beta boys and at the same fucked up the econtso bad they cant retire.

*economy

God I hate boomers so much. Most can't even send emails.