DECLASS IS COMING

twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1124074900292079619

Attached: file.png (1220x506, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayconcerned.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: I_Spy_Trump_-_Logo_5a783836-8429-4d6e-b592-3d745792e976_900x900.jpg (992x994, 200K)

k... keep me posted

How many times has he said that?

can't declass if you never had any class to begin with

Attached: donald-trump-mocks-handicapped-reporter.png (635x400, 265K)

q predicted this

Clever girl.

Payback time

Attached: 1553369283388.jpg (564x543, 227K)

Like his tax returns had there been anything absolving himself of guilt he would have expended it upon entering office to secure congressional support.

Attached: Messiah2.jpg (2250x1496, 2.55M)

What happened to that guy? One day his account was just gone

>Trump mocks reporter with disability
God I wish he and everyone else did that, but I know you have no source for it since it's literally Fake News.

Meme flaggot
AIDS for you soon.

>BOY HE BOUT TO DO IT

sick of Migapedes bullshit about Trump going to do something some day it's beyond nigger tier

Trust the plan kiddo

So when it DOESN'T come, you'll stop shilling this zionist, right?

Mueller's over

Are we finally going to see the fisa warrants after 3 years?
Or is this going to be more nothingburgers

Attached: Rosenstein.png (2550x3300, 1.17M)

So why is the grand jury still going?

He's been saying this for like a year.

Now, I have two minds about that. One thinks he doesn't want to declassify this stuff because he's tired of being president and wants to be voted out. The other thinks that he's waiting for the right time to unleash all of this shit and kneecap the Democrats once and for all.

>So why is the grand jury still going?

Attached: 1518058845138.png (542x666, 248K)

Rosenstein is secretly Netanyahu?

Attached: 1556056995109.gif (200x152, 186K)

No. But Rosenstein is a white hat.

You're gonna have to be detailed, I have the syrian Israeli group, hackers, contractors, the feds, and more for that

>redacts all the good stuff
>media silent
>Barrbarian does nothing
>democrats continue to trample on the constitution

Who cares? He’s more of a kike than even a kike president would’ve dared to be.

Jewnald is useless, he even financed this shit:

everydayconcerned.net/

Second half about to start! -17

Obama is such a spying Muslim brotherhood terrorist cia glow in the dark nigger. Plzzzzzz terrorist status the Muslim brotherhood so Valerie Jarret monkey ass can cry with the ayatollahs while the zionists destroy the the shia terrorists with the sunni terrorists. Our enemies will holy trinity themselves in the ass for the next 25 years while we focus on butt fucking Venezuelan communists who back the Mexican army who backs the cartels making hundreds of billions a year off human smuggling and drugs from Afghanistan. Pic related is what happens when your disarmed with open borders. When we vote the communists into power we will literally have our militias already formed for civil war. Fbi is allied with China. Cia allied with China. Patriots are allied with all whites all over the world to maintain our power in a shitskin eat shitskin world. Fear the white man. For a thousand years people will talk about what we do here, now.

Attached: sargon_of_akkad5.jpg (543x491, 62K)

The ladder. This is the best time to do it.

Attached: First-Jewish-president.jpg (2059x1460, 758K)

Fat fuck has only said this 300 times. It will literally be like every other thing that they have de classified nothing.

Latter*

Don't let the kushner shills see this, they'll shit the thread up

>tfw Obama posts on Jow Forums and uses the fag flag

Attached: blame_whitey.png (550x1101, 1020K)

thiws

>Fake News
I'm pretty sure Trump was mocking the guy's intelligence, and the reporter suffers a mental disability.

Headline is technically accurate.

Attached: yes-we-scan.jpg (214x323, 25K)

no shit. RINO Trump is a lying, mitch mcconnel's cock sucking, coward

YAWN.... Gee thats a new one. NOT. Its all too little too late now. Trump let the MSM beat this into the ground so badly it will little to no affect on anything. The Democrats are already 5 moves ahead on the deceit.
POOR TIMING TEAM TRUMP.
Dead Cat Bounce incoming.

>any day now

Trump was mocking the guys intelligence using a gesture he used many times before, but because the reporter was disabled the left couldn't focus on anything but that. They perfectly displayed their own brand of lunacy when they couldn't treat someone different like a normal person, but rather someone who needed coddling

Trump hasn't followed through with his promises, he won't do shit.

We talking Admiral Rogers white hat or saving own ass white hat?

do you think he sees him?

>very soon I promise

ya sure. right after the Wall gets started

>can't declass if you never had any class to begin with
can't declass if you never had any intention to do so in the first place....like the wall, lock her up, end H1B/2B, end Catch and Release....need I go on.

It wasn't anti Trump.

Trump attracted and hired Russia's known stooges by the dozens. There were very good reasons to watch them.

He'll totally do it this time you guys, Just 4D chess in the making!

>Trump will never be President

Attached: gWlcJOU3_400x400.jpg (378x378, 19K)

>trust the plan guise
>Q said this is it

Attached: 1508537387978.png (400x440, 25K)

Are these coming before or after Obama's Kenyan birth certificate that trump promised he would produce? Or his taxes which he also promised he would produce?

Of course not

This is so gay

It will never NOT come, and it will never come; it’s simply always coming.

this

HIS NAME WAS BRIAN LEE HENDERSON
NEVER FORGHETTI

THAT GUY. Damn looks like it’s kill

Hey guys its coming eventually. Just keep tuning in to Hannity every night and vote for me in 2020. Remember its all gonna happen, just wait a little more.

The slow drip of this shit that should've happened years ago is maddening as fuck.

Hey guys its coming eventually. Just keep tuning in to Hannity every night and vote for me in 2020. Remember its all gonna happen, just wait a little more.

Nice, more tabloid tier garbage relevant to nobody but trump. Tell me, how do his victories help anyone? 3 years of fighting a distraction battle while accomplishing nothing.

You're going to prison Mr. President.