What are pol's morals?

INB4 common law and ethnonationalism

You people hate on anyone left of Mussolini and virtue signal with posts like "I can't believe liberals think abortion is sometimes ok - I mean I post gore and stuff but these people are sick!"

What are the tenets of your moral compass? Life is sacred? Nuclear family is essential to life? Even these are a posteriori questions that necessitate a deeper establishment - do you believe in God, and therefore an absolute set of moral laws or directives?

Attached: 54455.png (960x912, 1.34M)

The absence of upboats does not preclude this forum from the effects of group-think due to other social factors. People come here to fit in as much as other folks on other sites.

What assumptions about the values and directive for life are the inductees conforming to?

>The absence of upboats does not preclude this forum
WRONG

Jow Forums is not one person, stop all this groupthink

Muh dick.

Me and my mates on a chariot, raping and murdering

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 832K)

I literally don’t know what either of those images is referencing. I likely know the events but only listen to the news in the background.

thanks for letting us know

>you people

The funny part is its the same crisis actor in both pics

Mussolini was a leftist, kill yourself faggot.

Gas yourself

Drowned and posed brown "refugee" vs white girl crushed with a truck by a brown. It's a classic "Let them in, you monsters" vs "not all Muslims, bigot" hypocrisy.

see
its why they cover them up in the Fields self defense manuver

great arguments, glad you're not one of the group think faggots here just mindlessly absorbing and regurgitating talking points. good for you, leaf. one in 200 mil

I don't post gore. I don't hate Jews on a racial base, or in other ways collectively. Influences in the past were Jesus, Buddha, Tolstoj, European mythology. Today it's more Schopenhauer, Marcus Aurelius, Epicurus currently. But then again I don't really fit in here, on the other hand: who fucking does. Jow Forums has no ideology, anyone can post here. edgelords, retards, jidf, normies, boomers, intellectuals - including you btw.

they even changed the position of the body to make propaganda....

Attached: ailan-fake1.jpg (600x654, 109K)

Those are two different places.

in the same beach.body found in foto 1.not good place for narrative/essential photopropaganda,dumb body in the same beach some meters away,simple

Whatever is good for my people is good enough for me. What are you, antisemitic?

Attached: e27c4caa86de0066786dda01f394f1a7_XL.jpg (1000x750, 315K)

I do not believe in absolute morals, as all cultures values are relative.

With that said, I believe the nuclear family is a core component to a successful society.

I believe that the nation state concept cannot survive without the nation, which is a people of a shared set of values, history, and language.

With my oath to the constitution, I place higher value to American citizens. I don't give a fuck about poor helpless migrants at the border, but empathize with our nation's impoverished.

I believe that every american should be given a fair opportunity in their early life and then fuck them after they are 24 years old and still failures.

Kill all non-whites

>you people

That's allegedly his brother (different shoe color).
Anyway it was like a gift from the sky for globalist propaganda and they milked it as much as possible.

Attached: Alan_Kurdi_Graffiti.jpg (4000x3000, 1.35M)

Yeah, that's why I wasn't getting it, there's nothing to the left of Mussolini

yes it is, you bald ape.

Kantian. Praise God, follow rules, be happy.

Looks more like a gift from the SEA to me!

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Power is the only moral. History is written by the winners, and there's a reason why good always triumphs over evil. Hint: winning is good.

The moment you think in morals, you prove you still have no grasp of the big picture. Forget morals. Cast them aside. Everyone you consider moral and look up to is a hypocrite. All the moral authorities you look to for guidance, may condemn violence when it is committed upon dark-skinned criminals, but they dismiss and deny, excuse, or even cheer it on when it happens to White innocents. You eventually realize that the political struggle is an ethnic one above all else, and your enemies will never let morals get in the way. To subscribe to them yourself is foolishness. It's like participating in a race, cutting off your left leg, expecting the other participants to do the same, and then acting surprised when they don't.
The only thing that defines whether something is good, is it's long-term outcomes. Do you want to (or rather do you want your descendants or if you have none, generally the people of the future) to live from hand to mouth, always struggling to survive and defending themselves against their neighbours, as everyone is turning to cannibalism out of necessity due to overpopulation and intellectual ineptitude, or do you want them to live in shining enclaves with clean streets, wielding machines to ease their lives and take to the stars? If you are not to the right of Mussolini, you want the former to become a reality. Those to the right of Mussolini want to prevent it and would rather see the latter.

Checked the triple sevens.

Carlos!

What's actually worse is the antifa slogan "STADT FÜR ALLE!"

The one sentence that sums up this country today