Hello I am from the Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport named after academician V...

Hello I am from the Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport named after academician V. Lazaryan (Днiпpoвcький нaцioнaльний yнiвepcитeт зaлiзничнoгo тpaнcпopтy iмeнi B. Лaзapянa) faculty of public engagement in railway engineering. This faculty is in the process of conducting investigation into commuter lifestyles of Americans and Canadians with intermediate to long distance daily commute lifestyles but we cannot understand why do Americans wear wet socks to bed before days they commute by train? We see many such cases.

Attached: 9D208C76-542A-4F83-BB6E-22A7A2C04AF4.jpg (320x180, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diit.edu.ua/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one cares about holodomor faggot

Attached: 1556756588410.jpg (1206x1228, 259K)

its a comfort technique I guess. The socks slowly dry and kinda form onto your feet better. I've been doing it as long as I can remember. if I'm REALLY in a rush, I go dry but its just routine for my socks to be wet when I travel.

so that our feet don't get too hot, you silly ukrainian

what? are you trolling, is OP trolling, or are you both trolling? Who the fuck wears wet socks to bed?

this. wtf?

Retards

Attached: EA540B3B-DECA-454E-B519-047EE40D44C3.png (712x670, 1.17M)

/b/ fucking russian cunt

I thought this was commonplace all over the US? I'm in the Midwest and most people around me do it. I remember even in elementary school all the students waiting in line by the classroom's sink to wet their socks before they went out to recess.

>Americans wear wet socks to bed before days they commute by train
that's just a mutt thing, you know, they are not white, thus their IQ is lower. Seriously, don't ask, don't tell.

ok, ill bite. it's kind of like asking why people drink water though, so im probably replying to a bait thread.

anyway, most american with a physically engaging job, like construction or warehousing, prefer to have sopping wet feet when they wake up and put their boots/work shoes on. this ensures that when you have been walking around in your boots for several hours that your feet are going to be properly saturated with moisture. this is to promote good foot health and combats bad odor that you would otherwise incur with nasty dry feet. i also tend to sleep with damp, NOT WET, underwear for the same reasons. it just provides good lubrication between points of contact on the skin and reduces friction.

Attached: bait 10.png (500x410, 18K)

You ... don't wear wet socks ??

PLEASE tell me this is bait

What the fuck did I just read?

>Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport
Fuck, it really exists diit.edu.ua/

> conducting investigation into commuter lifestyles of Americans and Canadians with intermediate to long distance daily commute lifestyles
Why

this thread has officially qualified to contest for most retarded things on the chan. congrats to all you who actively supported this nonsense. to all you other retards thinking about doing this enjoy the blisters, enjoy the foot fungus and enjoy your Somalian level intelligence.

Puerto Rico's not in the Midwest, Jew.

You're going to make so many stupid people sick if you keep posting that shit boy

Attached: 1556632211231.jpg (400x396, 22K)

What? 44 yo Ameriburger here, I've NEVER heard of this.

God I love trench foot.

Obviously bait, doing this gets you trench foot and makes mustard gas.

Why not simply put your socks on pickled eggs jar?

we have not had research into this practice among young students in the school commute. Is the water always from regular faucet or does sometimes milk, kompot, or other softdrink gets used?

Do you know what piece of art this is, I want more pictures.

I can't wait till Czar Vlad stops this faggotry once and for all.

>kompot
why would we literally import slavdrinks? This is a normal practice our ancestors have been doing since the pilgrims.

Jk, sometimes I secretly like to warm the water beforehand, but it's kind of embarrassing, most people don't.

> more like ameriBOOMER
it's either amerimutt or burger never both you faggot.

If you're from the south you probably haven't. It's a way for people in dryer climates to help stay properly hydrated during sleep by letting the water sublimate through the skin. If you remember those detox regimes that would deposit toxins at your feet, the principle is similar just the other way around.

Geniuenly surprised more people are not doing this? I have been doing wet socks in bed since elementary school. When they form over your feets its best feeling in the world.

WTF
Did you write a grant proposal on that or what

>Is the water always from regular faucet or does sometimes milk, kompot, or other softdrink gets used?

i cant speak for everyone, but most people i know that do this just prefer regular faucet water. one of my buddies swears by distilled water only, but then your feet end up lacking alot of the mineral found in the regular faucet water. and again, it's not a universal here. this is just something most people do who have physically demanding jobs. keep your feet wet, and they wont dry out during a long work day.

Attached: 1547679683540.jpg (1024x874, 142K)

>Is the water always from regular faucet or does sometimes milk, kompot, or other softdrink gets used?
Flipping burgers doesn't pay that well so I normally use water. If I get some overtime I'll use milk (2%). On holidays I use whole milk and honey

medstudentfag here, I intern long hours and do overnights sometimes 16 hours or so on my feet. The nursing staff turned me on to this and its become kind of a ritual in the ER, if i have a morning shift ill wet my socks before bed so when I wake up they’ll dry tighter and improve venous return in my legs similar to compression socks but more comfy and cheaper. If I have a night or overnight rotation i’ll head to the physicians lounge when the surge dies down and wet them in the sinks so I get some extra cushion doing midnight rounds, basically compression + orthotics on a budget

how about you DRINK WATER THROUGHOUT THE DAY YOU FUCKING WEIRDOS

You’ve honestly never heard about wearing wet socks when you go to sleep? Please don’t tell me you’ve never tried toothpasting as well? Wet socks + toothpasting before sleep = better than heroin.

Attached: DEB7A8D1-3EF1-4904-ACFF-557F1C6B692F.png (636x440, 115K)

>Though it might sound very surprising, wearing wet socks to bed can actually help to ease your cold symptoms.

>Best Health magazine writes, “Believe it or not, this soggy strategy can help ease a fever and clear congestion by drawing blood to the feet, which dramatically increases blood circulation.”

>They continue, “Warm your feet in hot water. Then soak a thin pair of cotton socks in cold water, wring them out and slip them on just before going to bed. Put a pair of dry wool socks over the wet ones. The wet socks should be warm and dry in the morning, and you should feel markedly better.”

All I could find

Interesting, do you think using a product like smart water or something fortified with minerals and some vitamins would be more effective?

I'm like 75% sure this is a troll.

This desu. It also helps your body regulate temperature better at night. Specially in summer doing that is bliss here in Brazil.

it fucking has to be either that or everyone in this thread is a nigger.

>t. Dry sock enthusiast

Yes, in fact i go to bed entirely soaked and wake up covered in mold many mornings

wait only americans do this? how the fuck do you stand dry socks enough to sleep?

Can confirm, the whole body sensation is as if your entire body has fallen asleep but without the painful needle feeling that usually comes with a part of you losing blood circulation.

Yes I have interest ever since I saw the topic as student in Prydniprovska State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture. Now as a professor I research commuting habits of primarily northern United States and Canada.

actually i don't wear socks at all because that's how you make your feet smell like shit and get foot fungus
t. someone with a fucking brain.

I personally don't travel with wet socks, as I can usually purchase water at my destination to wet them. Plus while I like my socks wet, I don't want to wet my other clothing items. You know what they say, wet socks rock, wet pants cant

Attached: 1554525215697.jpg (606x960, 47K)

Did your school never teach you about trench foot during WW1?

There is no way anyone actually does this. It would result in a serious case of trench foot.

I've heard the natural molding helps ward of diseases. Much like a penicillin barrier.

Lmao dry sockies stay butthurt, try it out before you knock it you’ll wake up less angry

Attached: 54CFB6BA-9C9D-482C-807D-ABF3959C878A.gif (480x270, 2.25M)

brazilians and ukrainians - brothers in crazy bed techniques

>“Wet socks are actually an old European hydrotherapy spa trick,” says Alan Christianson, MD, a naturopathic physician and author, who adds that the purported benefit is that these help with circulation (though, it’s important to note that there’s no scientific evidence, per se, to support this). “Improving your circulation leads to better muscular energy, less pain, and less symptoms of fatigue.”

Obviously I've never done this. And none of my friends, family, or women I've been with have done this.
But Jewgle has several results on this. But they are all from the last couple months. So this is either some new troll meme, or we really are in Clown World.

absolutely, that's half the point. (the other half being lubrication/ friction reduction) if i have a really long day ahead, i will use the flavored fortified water. remember, lubrication is key and the extra sugar in the fortified vitamin-water type beverages provide some much needed lubrication.

Drylets in absolute damage control mode. Stay uncomfy, faggots.

That's a good question...
Why DO we put on wet socks before riding trains and buses?

no i think they are trying to get people to catch trenchfoot or make foot fungus popular as revenge for captain fungi

Yeah this I suppose.

Yes. But my experience taught me 75% of people are retarded.

>smart water
I literally can't even.

No.

Why are you sleeping in your socks?

plus they are posting alex jones memes (which are unnaturally just sprouting up all over the place again) smells of Zionism and fungus.

Give it a try lad. It's comfy. If you don't want to get your shoes wet during the day, just put plastic bags over your feet before slipping on shoes.

protip: use gatorade. It works 200 percent better.

NO FKIN WAY IT'S A REAL THING?!?
LMFAO!

Attached: 1500217850382.jpg (720x960, 51K)

Umm wtf. You don't?

My grandfather told me to use beer, that's what they used to do in the Navy. The bubbles provided an exfoliating effect, the yeast is a natural bacterial barrier.

Двaчьyeшь, пaдлa?

>I literally can't even.
Reddit please go

yeah it's completely real try it yourself

>he doesn't wear wet sock to bed
what's wrong with you?

Attached: 1552842473182.png (800x475, 224K)

...what?

Yeah, this thread is actually a big help. I can show it to my normie friends when they think I'm too extreme for being pro-genocide.

>Gatorade in your sock's
>Burger flag
Yup it check's out.

Attached: 1500843973208.jpg (319x340, 83K)

idk man, I do it too, my father's friend brought some long ass sucks from USA, those type of socks that end to you knee and are quite thick, I soak them in water, and then put a plastic bag under my feet to not get the bed wet, and I put a heater to my feed to slowly dry them until morning, I mostly do it when i know I will have a long day, it sticks to my legs and it is very comfortable, the best feeling is when you peel them of your legs after a exhausting day.

Attached: 1521891863869.jpg (540x540, 56K)

yёбывaй oбpaтнo нa cocaч

I've heard this too, but I've heard it's better for it to be a lager or a stout. Sour beers will wear away at the skin over a long night and should be only used as a high intensity exfoliant during a nap.

You wear WARM wet socks.

why do people assume this is a troll, i just thought it was normal? google says its normal too...

Attached: notatroll.png (671x636, 217K)

on one hand, natural selection will happen anyway, on the other hand there's kids that might try it...

Actually, I prefer IPAs. The extra acidity from the hops, plus all the nutrients from the heavy barley really provide a nice effect on your feet

I piss on my socks before bed, making no noise.

Immigrants detected

Probably a good way to recycle excess nutrients wasted from passing through the body. I'll try later and post results.

>IPAs
This. And the hops are also naturally antiseptic, so you'll get rid of any smell-causing bacteria. I actually use it ever now and then if I feel like my feet are too smelly along the day.

>Why are you sleeping in your socks?
So the moisture is covering the entire surface of the foot

I used to have a little bush baby that peed on its hands so it could climb better

TRENCHFOOT IS BESTFOOT AMRIGHT?

Attached: church crisp nip.jpg (540x698, 42K)

Rough day at work?

You've probably never had peanuts with coke too but that doesn't mean plenty of Americans don't enjoy it. Enjoy having dehydrated, cracked skin all over your feet.

Oh, you're one of those faggots that says socks when you mean feetknickers. Fucking midwesterners, I swear to God.

You only get trench foot if you don't use pure water sources, the cause of it comes from dirt and mud in the water causing excess wear on the foot. Otherwise you'd get trench foot from sitting too long in the tub or from a normal pedicure.

Don't know if trolling but I hope that info helps.

don't bother with these retards, they probably don't even know how to clean their shoes

I put lemon in my coke actually. It's very good. Wonder how peanuts along with lemon would be.

Wet feet + time = Rot

you retarded niggerjew

Thats the same reason we wear shoes in the house. Not everyone wears wet socks but enough do it to make it normal to wear shoes inside.

Then why don't divers get trench body? Stop trolling you could end up hurting people.

Ктo бyдeт гocтиницy Пapyc дocтpaивaть, Boлoдя c peбятaми?

Of course not. It's obviously a troll thread. Nobody is retarded enough to do this shit.