The entire Navy Seals should be arrested

The entire Navy Seals should be arrested.

Racism such as this should not be tolerated!!!!!!

Attached: 558C98EF-A62C-4E59-9AD2-9F706C841AC1.jpg (1242x1819, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk
youtu.be/wzvXigpz5Ck
bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
youtu.be/X3nWBN1nE2Q
youtu.be/WWR2ZybDqWE
youtu.be/9JbsGBlQJmA
youtu.be/H5thCNvs07E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmao who cares

so fuckin based

> Muslim boy
The chances of him having his throat slit at some point were astronomical anyways.

Attached: smug seal.png (400x352, 147K)

He's actually holding the rocket launcher with that epic sized man chin and not his hand.

he must have had an unknown motive after shouting the navy creed "allahu ahkbar"

lol that’s exactly what the navy seals are supposed to do, run around wrecking shit and killing isis terrorists indiscriminately. fuck that lil pedophile worshipping fag.

Attached: 8982EE24-4291-4C97-B7C6-22801F8CECD5.jpg (480x360, 10K)

They'd be saying Islamphobia about those who got Osama except most of that team got helicoptered

>unarmed nonviolent Muslim boy
Being a bomb maker is nonviolent now?

Bonus kudos if it was a dull knife

based, where's the pic?

lol get fucked, our boys don't fuck around and are untouchable, Richard Marcinko, SEALS hop and pop and when your popping baby some civis might get popped

Based. Semites should have their throats slit.

The navy seals rule

>The violence has escalated

Friggin’ hilarious. Although I’m loathe to believe anything King says, does anyone have a source?

For all Americans saying this is based. Your government bombed Serbia for less. Colonials should be blown from a gun.

Attached: Citrus australasica.jpg (670x670, 83K)

Like when 3rd world animals kill natives in the host country? Gubments not releasing proper statistics. Suppressing public transport cctv footage. Ya know anything that actually resembles reality.

This kind of Barbary puts us on the level of cartel mob leaders. Couldn’t we instead just kill the evil father, then steal the son and convert him to a based way of thinking?

>for no reason
EXTREME doubt

Attached: 1543696615923.jpg (494x531, 33K)

I hope he got a stipend for killing a young sand nigger. It prevents spending more money killing it later.

>If only you knew how rad things really are

You do realise the U.S. military and police have turned into cartel mobs? This is what is slowly but surely killing America.

>be Navy SEAL
>sign up to kill people of another country/ies thousands of miles away from anywhere you could call home, for interests that will never match yours or your country's
>end up actually killing people
>surprisedpikachuface.jpg

It was based when Serbs did it and it's still absed when 'mericans do it. Fuck muzzies. Nos one can be in proximity to them in war without wanting to mass murder the fucks. Let the soldiers rip a bit who fucking cares. Muzzies don't care about their own and celebrate our deaths and the destruction of our culture, why should we be empathetic to them at all?

>Shaun Kang
Fabricated clickbait for all I know

Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams TERMINATED for no reason.
>NOW his Twitter was suspended for a BORAT video of throw the Jew down the well.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio (((suspended)))

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!

youtu.be/wzvXigpz5Ck
>stream from Friday, EPIC
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE

bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
>This HONKLER video got flagged for hate speech on his new channel by discord Tranny fags
What is wrong with this video??? Too many red pills.

NEWEST VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/X3nWBN1nE2Q
>!!!!
ALSO NOTRE DAME!! CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK.

Discord Trannys are targetting ourguys like Kommadante
>NPC meme series part 1
youtu.be/WWR2ZybDqWE
THEY fear the power of Based Bellagio's morale boosting skills

Also these are becoming CLASSIC quick
>GTA RP vids
youtu.be/9JbsGBlQJmA
He will defeat the faggots and trannys at Google with Algorothmic Meme magic!!!
>Based Bible study!
youtu.be/H5thCNvs07E
Get blessed.

He was a lunatic. There is no reason to be defending evil murder just because he wears a USA patch.

kek, underrated.

>For no reason at all
He defused a walking time bomb

talcum x has never been wrong before

Oh, hey Abdul, what's cracking.

A good amount of Jews celebrate our deaths and the destruction of our culture. Yet they get a day named after their mass demise.

jews hire psychopaths to work for their stupid middle east wars

post video or it didnt happend

why does that white nigger never learn to fact check before trying to rally a mob for no reason??? I wish no ill will upon any person, but I hope shaun king dies in his fucking sleep

Talcum X’s entire persona is a lie. Why should we believe anything he says?

>sign up to kill people of another country/ies thousands of miles away from anywhere you could call home
Not sure why you think they’d have any problem fighting right here at home if we were at war with a neighbor

What's so based, you piece of shit? I hate the sandniggers as much as the next guy, but murder is nothing to be based about you piece of cockroach shit.

Hmmmm..... maybe that’s why we don’t slaughter the cartels at the border. Too much like us

Did you know I was a former navy seal?

Attached: 2F19248C-E0EB-4526-A9FA-A13940345977.jpg (900x900, 106K)

Hey Muhammad, what's cracka lackin my brother.

What's your view on kebab removal?

Attached: 1552679192900.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

Do I recall Afrikaners demanding and getting the blood of Harry "Breaker" Morant?

>commander
>chief
Which is it? Also, this sounds made up.

That's the kind of fighting spirit we need more of

ITT

Attached: ptg.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

meh, crime happens, user.

U.S. needs to be civilised as soon as we remove our Moors.

This whole storie is made up. He was a tough motherfucker and expected alot of his men that he commanded. They turn around and stuck it in his ass because he made them do there jobs. The guys under him fabricated lies so they could get rid of him. Its utter bullshit

The entire war is a sham. I could care less about brown people dying, cutting other Muslims' throat open is a national pastime and a honorable act in Muslim countries anyways. But the entire thing built from the ground up needs to go. It's just that people get upset only about the sensationalist stories the media show instead of the deeper reasons the conflict happens in the first place. I remember that about half a decade ago there was a video of US soldiers throwing a puppy off a cliff. People actually decided to care about a fucking puppy more than about civilians getting gassed and entire cities being bombed to ash. You get me now?

>a lunatic
the problem with accusations of insanity is that they hold no merit when coming from the insane.

dumb fuck shaun, we killed a lot more than one that way in the 2 gulf wars I was part of, its called fucking war, not chutes and ladders - there are no innocent mussies

1. lulz! it's talcum x
2. fuck muzzy jihadis and their kids

i'm happy he did it. little muslim faggot grows up to be an adult driving a truck of peace. who cares?

Is it really a crime though?
If they were trying to radicalize the population of NZ was it really a crime or a heroic act?
Most of the arguments aside from the government glow in the dark niggers is that the mosque goers were innocent.
But they weren't, they were actually trying to radicalize the population he didn't choose it at random.

Attached: 1552769164076.jpg (1026x1264, 502K)

Puppies have value. Muslims do not.

Yo, cock sucker, how about you lemme fuck you in your hairy ass?

Do you think it's a terribly good idea to be posting things like that, in a thread like this, given your geographic dispensation?

Which is totally unbased and blue pilled.

the other day i saw a homeless vet begging for change and i put my chewing gum in his cup.
he thought it was change and said "thanks"

Terrific use of your tax money either way.

ALL OF THE MILITARY ARE NAZIS
SOMEONE SHOULD PUNCH THEM

Attached: scout_snipers.jpg (1200x801, 106K)

any muslim anywhere should be killed on sight

Attached: 1555982391115s.jpg (240x250, 5K)

gee if he had fondled a woman's boob it would have been front page news everywhere.

Well, call it self defense user, and let's move on to more interesting topics, shall we?

Dude, half of this board is muslim.

>sign up to be a big bad SEAL
>become SEAL
>work under a tough mother fucker, veteran killer, warfighter
>become upset that you are in too much danger during a fucking war because your boss makes you kick doors
>get upset
>cry to senior chief
>cry to lt
>they tell you to man up
>eventually cry so much the fucking flag officers have to deal with your bullshit
>your career and everyone associated with this is now ruined

is the military completely full of pussys now?

Talcum X tweets? Really?

Pretty sure that "boy" was a wounded and captured ISIS soldier

Jow Forums is celebrating this and is too stupid to realize this loser was exposed by other SEALs. He’s lucky he didn’t get shot like that NFL shitnugget.

This topic is related, the boy is no more innocent then the people in that mosque. Islam is the worlds longest running death cult, why should anyone who follows it be considered innocent?

Every time

Attached: american_46.png (600x1199, 222K)

yes it is you pussy ass faggot.

Attached: 1528646715806.jpg (1024x768, 174K)

>ww2 japan
>honorable warfare
the toppest of top keks, my dude

OP is a piece of shit, who should be flushed. Shaun King wishes he was qualified to be a piece of shit.

This and this.
The absolute state of journalism.

Nice job Mossad, hope your getting paid to derail the thread shill.

Wait what, who got shot?

Is Shaun King even relevant?

It is the threshold user, if our guys' murder indiscriminately we will be facing dire consequences, that cannot be tolerated. The muzzie needed to be sanctified and it's murder ritualized for it to be acceptable to our society. Get it?!

This coming from you, piece of kike shit kraut?

based navy seals

They are censoring me, fuckkkkk

Exactly. Fuck this ghey Earth. If they're going so hard that SEALs are showing up to deal with it ... ??? Who fucking cares?

Muslim isn't a race you xenophobic bigot.

People don't get radicalised at the mosque. The most you could say is radicalised by someone they met at the mosque.

Finally

Attached: IMG_0580.jpg (600x257, 44K)

Limey or myself is very much untouchable.

Hispanics. Shill threads
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

yes, retarded mutt.

>allegedly slit throat of unarmed, non-violent muslim boy

>unarmed, non-violent
>muslim

pick two

Attached: Abu-Ghraib - Lynndie England.jpg (420x316, 52K)

Is it gay if I want to put my penis in your excrement hole?

Attached: 112323635674.png (737x510, 125K)

>Muslim isn't a race you xenophobic bigot.

Muslims are overwhelmingly brown and those who are not are slavic.

Attached: hilaryrodham - shoe.gif (426x238, 852K)

>soldiers throwing a puppy off a cliff
It was Marines. One of the things that people who have never experienced war first hand are unable to grasp is that morality goes out the window almost immediately. I realized about halfway through my deployment that not only had I become extremely complacent and black pilled, from the stress of constant foot patrols just waiting for some shitskin to jump out and start shooting, but that my mind itself was starting to change. I noticed a palpable "darkness" that was trying to creep into my mind. It's hard to explain without talking about all sorts of spiritual/metaphysical things.. It was as if the very air there was evil. After a while I stopped thinking that it was the war itself that was changing me, but rather something really fucky about that area of the earth.

I was about to post condemning what he allegedly did, but your post actually made me think. Fuck those rats. Muslims don't cry when our children are murdered.

>Muslim
>Boy
I bet that sandnigger was gun running or planting bombs.