Kek

Attached: OC1.png (899x726, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio
everydayconcerned.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based and synagoguepilled

Based jews. Get the whitey!

>The anti-Semitism definition also includes expressing hatred for Jews, calling for the killing or harming of a Jewish person, criticizing the collective power of the Jewish community, or accusing Jewish people or Israel of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust.
>criticizing the collective power of the Jewish community

Attached: 4ReqKsK.jpg (919x720, 59K)

Attached: OC2.png (1366x768, 1.03M)

this bill is going to get struck down in the supreme court so fast you might as well say oy vey 10 times

>Inb4 europoors respond with memes.

Won't pass a 1st amendment challenge.

LAND OF FREE

>The Constitution
Hold my beer.

Attached: Earl Warren.jpg (1024x682, 390K)

Merchant Americans everywhere should rejoice!

the hard times haven't even begun yet

Attached: 1556629311304.png (1065x586, 869K)

The shit has already passed in a good number of states already man, they passed the laws with no regard for the 1st amendment

yea but they can still be challenged

thank god those based MIGApedes won the courts

Good point but do you think anyone will challenge it, besides that Muslim woman.

They'll still be challenged. It doesn't have any teeth to it because the moment it's actually challenged it'll falter. No way down playing the Holocaust or pointing out Jewish influence on a per capita basis being a crime will stand a legal challenge. Obviously, you can't advocate gassing people, but that's different.

someone will challenge it, muslim brotherhood, ALCU shit david duke could even challenge it

Palestinians are semites
Therefore kikes are anti Semitic

This guy’s entire website is hilarious

>this bill is going to get struck down in the supreme court so fast you might as well say oy vey 10 times
Lmao no the supreme court will just decide to not hear the case
Like they do with all the gun control cases

Yes you can, you just can’t be specific.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio

>mightwhitesoapco.com
>the gentile mercantile

Attached: pepe 673.png (680x680, 182K)

B-u-t but..
I thought that only the super Eiropean calaphite was willing to engage in this type of blatant censorship.
I thought burgers were safe because of MUH CONSTITUTION!

I was a bit sloppy with my characterization, you're correct.

It's the difference between saying someone deserves to be killed versus stating you will kill that person (or people), I should have clarified.

amerimutts BTFO again by based shlomo

This is anti-goyimism:

everydayconcerned.net/

No, I can say “I will kill you” and that’s not illegal because it’s not a credible threat. I cannot say “I will kill you at 10pm Tomorrow”. Likewise, I can say “we should gas the jews” I cannot say “let’s gas schlomo after work”. One is a credible threat and one is not.

"I will kill you" is a credible threat.
"You deserve to be killed" isn't.

It’s literally not because it wouldn’t be considered “imminent lawless action” as clarified in Hess vs Indiana
>The Supreme Court reversed Hess's conviction because the statement at worst "amounted to nothing more than advocacy of illegal action at some indefinite future time. This is not sufficient to permit the State to punish Hess' speech

>Can I eat dis?

>anti-Semitism
>antiseptic

what did they mean by this