How do I get over the last bit of feminist training I received when I grew up?

How do I get over the last bit of feminist training I received when I grew up?

It's now second nature to talk to women I'm dating like they are children and to be dominant in speech, but...
I can't bring myself to override the training to not slap them when they don't obey. Even when I'm fucking the shit out of my current gf, I can beat the shit out of her back and ass, but I can't override the factory programming that stops me from following through with a good slap to the fact or a firm fist to the stomach.
This same block was an issue in Highschool when I got into a fight, but hitting another man is different than hitting a woman so she'll think of some encouraging pain when she forgets to finish the laundry.

Attached: slapping-barbara_eden.jpg (468x380, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yCsxdgW_xqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1950s value: Never hit a woman.

I'll slap her for you.

Hit that bitch. Hit her again. Post pics of hitting bitches. They fucking deserve it. Hit that bitch.

Just wake up one morning and hit her real good before you can think. Unless you dont live with the bitch, then just hit ht her as soon as you see her one day.
Snacking her upside her face will feel good but should not be done because any getting hit in the head is bad. Gut punch her or slap her boobies real good. Best is spanking her only when she misbehaves but first you need to be able to hit her.

FPBP. OP is a coward and a faggot.

take the gay pill

Too late I open hand smacked a bitch when she got mouthy in MY place. Women need consequences in the worst way

>I’m one of the weak men that made the hard times you’re going through

youtu.be/yCsxdgW_xqY

Is that Ronald Regan at 0:26. Holy fucking kek

Breathe in those fumes

I never hit women just to hit them, but many women have tried to get physical with me. The first time it happened I lost control and chokedslammed her into a wall. Immediately felt bad and let her go tho.

Since then I've found it works best if you just puff out your chest and bump into them like a human bumper cart until they realize:

They woman. Me man. Me can kill woman if I want to.

Then they usually calm down

>1 post by this ID

Someone in here referenced spanking. I found that works great as well and usually turns into sex. Just bend that bitch over your knee and give her ass a thorough spanking. She'll submit

Women's darkest sex fantasies are rape fantasies for a reason. They want to be physically and mentally dominated. You leave a woman to make her own decisions and she will choose wrong 100% of the time

Why do you talk and reddit space like a sped?

Why are you so concerned with how another man carries himself online? Its just pixels faggot. Worry about yourself

>he doesn't slap and choke women while fucking them
lol @ your life. it's like you want to be a cuck.

t. roastie

>leaf, basedboy too afraid to hit a man. Hit's women.
Kiked.
LARP.
of course there was one post. This is a slide thread.
It's from a (((movie))), retard. It's Jew drama precisely because it wasn't what the goy folk do.

Only niggers hit women

HOLY FUCK he slapped her proper. Amazing :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Talking to woman/girls like they are toddlers is so fucking funny. Lots don't even get it or call you out on it.