Click Dem Ads

Want to contribute in the upcoming 2020 election? There's a simple thing everyone can do that will cost Democrat candidates big money over time. Make a habit to click Democrats' ads. The ads that pop up in Google searches, Adsense ads, cost the advertiser somewhere between $1-$5 every time someone clicks it. A way to drain money from Democrat candidates is to start clicking their ads. Doing this for every candidate for even just a month can cost them thousand of dollars. Draining money from minor candidates who will eventually drop out anyways is important because that gives them less money to pass on to the party, left-wing groups, or other candidates.

Pic related gives a quick step-by-step guide on what to do. You can also search the candidate on Bing's search engine, as a few of them put ads on there as well. Do this at least once every day from your phone, computer, laptop, other devices and from multiple WiFi connections if post (home WiFi, phone's cellular data, school/work WiFi, etc).

Get started with a google search for "Joe Biden 2020":
google.com/search?q=joe biden 2020&oq=joe bid&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i60j69i59j69i61l2.1071j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

List of the Democrats running:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries#Candidates

Attached: ClickDemAds1.png (1200x800, 265K)

Attached: Democrats-MayMay.jpg (3000x6000, 2.11M)

GABBARD!!!!!

>"pro-Nationalism Democrats"
The same Democrats that scream "WHITE NATIONALIST" anytime a white person defends their people? They are not pro-Nationalist, they are pro-minority and anti-White.

This dosen't seem like it would work, and 1-5$ seems like a stretch. I'm all for hurting dems financially but this seems dumb and unlikey to have any effect.

I thought clicking ads for them was a good thing? Do they not benefit in some way for being their own ad agency?

this. I will give the anti zionist dems due credit, but they're still anti white. maybe if they actually had a brain cell and could contemplate WHY they don't like jews, instead of just repeating their lefty jew hating talking points stemming only from oppressing muslims, and being ebil 1%, they would see what the kikes are actually doing to whites and take an anti zionist stance for the right reasons.

I have read up on and heard from people who used AdSense in the past (there was a past thread about this very strategy) that this is effective and costs them big money overtime. Even if it is $1 per click, clicking the ads for the entire 2020 Democrat field (and only around 3/4ths of them do Adsense ads) only takes 2-3 minutes to do.

The page to go to is a page that is advertised using keywords. I don't see how clicking on it will boost its search relevancy since it had to be advertised to get it to you anyways. Plus, only being on the page for 10-15 seconds isn't good for metrics, and if somehow it is, then it is inflated their metrics and making them thinking they are doing better than they are, which is good in some ways.

this is brilliant OP, I might make a script to do this automatically.

One streamer though signing up with google for promotion was good idea but got a slight shock when some thousand clicks got him a $2000 bill from google.

Thanks! I'm not sure if AdSense will charge them for more than 1 click per day from the same device/IP and doing in manually takes 2-3 minutes, but a script is always welcomed.

Lmao I"ll have to look that up. I believe you can set a daily budget of how much you want to be charged, and your ads will stop for the day if you reach that day's budget. I've only ever stopped seeing one of two candidates' ads out of the 10-15 I click on, so their budgets are not usually maxed out.

Yeah it's really easy to just click them, but people are lazy and also forgetful.

That's even better, it wouldn't cost them more than their cap, but the ads would reach almost nobody, I'll try to make the bot run once a day at 12:01am..

for 25$ on facebook you get about 1000 views and 10 clicks

That's why I suggested making a bookmark folder with bookmarks to the Google searches for each candidate. No typing, only three clicks to search, click on the ad, and exit.

The bot will be great but AdSense may have a way of blocking it if it clicks on 20 ads in 5 seconds. Won't hurt to try but I'd love to see Vox or CNN articles in a few months talking about their marketing budgets being drained abnormally fast.

I don't use Facebook too often, but clicking on their social media ads is worthwhile too because I imagine Facebook ad clicks cost them more AND you then continue to get tailored ads for other candidates/causes, giving you more opportunities to waste even more of their money.

yeah I was wondering, bot or not, if google will see a bunch of people clicking the same ads every day. I know that if you're hosting someone else's ads and trying to get paid for clicks, google is very aware of attempts to click on your own ads (from different ips) to make money. I would assume this is the same thing here, where lefty sites host dnc ads, and get paid for clicks. In this case, we would be clicking on them from google, so no one would be gaining any referral money, and google has incentive to count the fake clicks as real so as to charge the dnc more money. I'm not sure what they would do.

Exactly, they don't have a huge incentive to reduce fake clicks since it makes them money. Policing bots and bot behavior is easier than trying to police human or organic behavior. And while Google employees donate money to Dems, it is a good idea to disrupt their funds now even if those who get paid at Google off of AdSense ads may or may not donate to Dems in the future.

Google will detect everything sooner or later if you try to automate or do these things mindlessly.

You need to get creative and think of it as playing chess against an ML algorithm.

If someone rights a script to click at 12:01 AM everyday then a simple SQL query will defeat it.

If you bookmark "joe biden 2020", biden campaign itself would get rid of that search query which is eating their cap. Also ML will catch it.

If you use creative ways to capture what search terms the campaign candidates are buying, like "democratic abortion candidate" or something like that, then it makes the job of ML difficult. But again, you are fighting against IP address blocking issues if you keep doing it diligently every day.

Bump, sticky this ish

I agree with the bot or script usage problems, but simply searching "joe biden 2020" is still and will be an effective way to get their ads. The campaign is not going to stop running ads on that search query, nor will Google allow them to not be charged money for clicks on ads from that very popular search query. The bookmarks are to Google searches, which I don't think will trigger any machine learning to negate ads clicks because the search result came from a bookmark. If you are concerned it will, then use the bookmark folder as a list to read off of and manually type the terms in Google itself. Doing this for every candidate only take between 2-3 minutes, so its worth doing until we know it is being countered.

>making google money at the cost of the libs

i dont care enough and they are too retarded to win an election anyway

yeah the biggest thing is if they will count the same ip giving tons of clicks even at 1 per few days or so. It doesn't take ML to figure that out. Programmatically clicking links is also easily differentiable from actual mouse clicks afaik, and opening the ad's url directly is probably equally obvious since it would come without a referral source. I'm not sure that my idea to write a script is even useful at all.

I'd rather Google make money, which they are going to do anyways, than libs use it to win elections, which they can and have, to enact policies that take away guns, censor speech, and harm white people.

Democrats having less money is a good thing no matter if you think they are too dumb to win elections or not.

I already do this

I'd stick to the bookmark folder method of making a folder of links to the search results for "joe biden 2020", "elizabeth warren 2020", etc, clicking each bookmark to get quickly to the search results page. When you want to exit an ad's page, I'd open a new tab to start on the next candidate, not go from one candidate's ad to a search for the next candidate all in the same tab. This is to avoid having a track record of back-to-back searches and ads and destination pages for each other, making it seem suspicious to those who look at the analytics.

Great! Make sure to do it for every 2020 candidate you can and get some friends to do the same.