The first treatment with 100% efectivity developed in uk

theguardian.com/society/2019/may/02/end-to-aids-in-sight-as-huge-study-finds-drugs-stop-hiv-transmission

Attached: 1951.jpg (930x558, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMhwuNYliwo
independent.co.ug/hiv-treatment-breakthrough/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Among nearly 1,000 male couples across Europe where one partner with HIV was receiving treatment to suppress the virus, there were no cases of transmission of the infection to the HIV-negative partner during sex without a condom. Although 15 men were infected with HIV during the eight-year study, DNA testing proved that was through sex with someone other than their partner who was not on treatment.

>Tests on London patient offer hope of HIV ‘cure’
Read more
>“It’s brilliant – fantastic. This very much puts this issue to bed,” said Prof Alison Rodgers from University College London, the co-leader of the paper published in the Lancet medical journal.

fuck aids, when are you curing my dads cancer

Side effect:
IRL T-Virus

Attached: 300px-Doublesguy.jpg (300x301, 17K)

I can't fucking wait for this.. I remember the 70s where I could fuck any guy's hole I saw with no worries at all. I want those times back soo bad.

this.
if you get aids, you deserve it and you deserve to die from it.

thats a shame, aids has been doing alot of the heavy lifiting for years now, killing untold faggots,sluts ,junkies and niggers.I will be kind of sad to see it go.

Cringe

so now prepare for a mega-super-gonorrhea epidemics because faggots and niggers will be even more careless

So if everyone that is diagnosticed with aids take the pill , it will disapear in one generation?

>Memeflaggot bait
Fuck you, remove flag
Die of AIDs nigger kike

Bug Chasers going to go extinct.

Attached: 351-3513840_329-kb-png-pepe-the-frog-clipart.jpg (320x295, 58K)

not only that but every sympton of the aids will dissapear in the infected pacient too and is only one pill , is not a periodical treatment

> implying HIV causes AIDS

Attached: deusberg.ALEXANDER.jpg (750x480, 90K)

Then don't worry, because it's not going anywhere. Third world junkie whores cannot afford the drugs and would not take them if they were freely provided.

We wiped out polio, except polio is still a threat, we wiped out TB but its still around, we have antibiotics, but bacteria have become resistant to them.

Disease always wins in the end.

Are you afraid? This is the next step in human evolution. Only the best genes will bond with the virus and survive. If you are truly a superior being like me you have nothing to fear. We are not destroying the world....we are saving it

Attached: C273E3A7-AD91-40B1-AF60-97B3B7C3E3B9.jpg (400x400, 19K)

at this point having t-virus wipe humanity would be upgrade

why wouldnt it? hiv infects cd4 cells, cd4 cells die, once you have a low cd4 titer you have aids; it is very simple

Also woman leaded investigation with the coordination of 70 investigators from norway, italy and finland

Attached: Alison_Rodgers_v2_180_182_80_c1_180_182_80_c1.jpg (180x182, 6K)

It doesn’t wipe out humanity. It improves it. The t virus has a 90% mortality rate, and amongst the 10% who successfully bond with the virus some are granted super human abilities....a new master race

Attached: 1B6E96E9-F747-4069-BF68-37CA03F51B84.jpg (600x500, 58K)

curing aids is bigotry
youtube.com/watch?v=QMhwuNYliwo

>implying niggers will take meds properly

you'll just end up with stronger aids

It was time already
Cancer next

what first treatment? it says that patients with low levels of virus cant transmit the virus. it doesnt say how to treat it. a 100% treatment would be something like a CD4 CCR5 deletion or mutation.

I think this was even more promising
independent.co.ug/hiv-treatment-breakthrough/

Basically fights hiv by introducing something else that binds to cd4 cells (the one hiv destroys), so that the cd4 cells destroy hiv. The immune system learns to target hiv and also learns to destroy hiv reservoire. I think it's very interesting because similar applications can also be used for other virus's.

Based teach user

There's going to be a group of people who are not gonna take this drug.
They are gonna say how they are happy being HIV positive and how they don't want to be cured.

You're condemning healthcare workers to death, fren.