Can't Have The Cake And Eat It Too

So which is it, Jow Forumstards?

Attached: 300sx4.jpg (500x500, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1124845/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one is clearly a fantasy situation and one tries to sell you a version of reality

one is portrayed as normal and a reflection of reality, the other is portrayed as abnormal fiction

Video games do cause violence. Breton Tarrant was motivated to do violence by playing Spyro the Dragon.

Fantasy Setting VS Lifestyle

Not even trying. S&H sliding

>one is clearly fantasy
>the other is literally made make sell/make you want something

if violence in video games caused real life violence you'd have less uppity niggers and larger cemeteries than you have now
if degeneracy in advertising didn't cause degeneracy, europe wouldn't be in this sorry state

>One is a visual medium of entertainment, all recognize it as fiction
>The other is a medium specifically designed to seed ideas in the viewer, it is effectively corporate propaganda
Nice try retard.

but white women are even more race loyal than white men, you gaslighting, blackpilling attempt kike

oy vey

Attached: race partners.jpg (611x759, 100K)

Violence in video games will cause violence though.
It's all social conditioning. The premise of your pic is false.

Both

Attached: 2_1.jpg (827x1169, 157K)

the shill will ignore this

fpbp

f-f-f-false equivalency
although, I don't think interracial couples presented in commercials causes women to burn dee coal. I think the advertising is considered effective, if it leaves the viewer with some sort of emotion. If that emotion happens to be negative, then at the very least, the product will stick in the mind of the viewer. By showing intentionally provocative material, they can sway the viewer irrelevant of the actual product itself as long as emotions can be derived from viewing the advertising.

Violence in video games increaes violent thoughts.
Degeneracy in media increases degenerate thoughts.
People are not rewarded for acting out their violent thoughts.
People *are* rewarded for acting out their degenerate thoughts.

Hey wow the correct answer in the first post what a surprise.

Also, violent video games were found to cause violence in women
Who also happen to be the targets of degeneracy propaganda

>marriage
I have seen literal thousands of fatherless mutts. None of their parents ever got married.

advertising targeted to women
games targeted to men

simple

>1 post by this id
So what your saying is, interracial couples are degenerate?

Violence is illegal and you are raised from an infant to not be violent in real life. (Maybe this isnt true for blacks?)

Degeneracy should be made illegal just like violence.

Attached: F03684C3-D1D9-4136-AA8A-9122E4E61AC7.jpg (1242x1247, 943K)

>1 post by this id
Aaaaaaaaaand saged
OP is a retard faggot or is being payed

Video games are a tool of social control. Google: persuasive technology AND BJ Fogg. If you still like vidya after that you're hopelessly bluepilled.

Attached: BJ Fogg.jpg (525x656, 387K)

Attached: 1539677484473.png (370x360, 274K)

video games are for degenerate faggots as well.

Violent video games are bad for your soul just like many other things of the modern age are bad for your soul.

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 178K)

hey, dumb nigger.
people who are playing video games chose that. they are prepared for the themes and content.
it's not being forced upon them.
your faggy nigger picture is dishonest and your argument is disingenuous.
die in fire.

/thread

One is the simulation of a conflict.
The second one is an illusion that under the current circumstances would never happen in real life.
See:

Attached: d4757737e13c8428c22f7269a160816f.jpg (366x604, 38K)

Naw OP here, just absorbing all of the replies. It's funny how people are saying video games are meant to be fantasy but go apeshit if the graphics aren't realistic enough. Hmmm.

> crossfitters

Attached: 1552159411339.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

i'm hoping it causes lots of violence with a civil war soon. you're flaw is assuming i am opposed to violence.

*your. damnit

It’s not advertising so much academics that intentionally create a peer pressure system by teaching oppression narratives

Apples and oranges fpbp

Only half the truth. The first is consumed by men, the second is consumed by women. Guess which group can't tell fantasy and reality apart.

people seek out video games, nobody seeks out advertising.

I can´t see someone going ape here,it looks to me that the only argument you have is an image took from a faggot site.

Degen not cauze it Dad. I swear! What guy?

>black females also highly racially loyal
Respect to the nigresses

I'll agree with you on the premise, unlike everyone else here. Where i disagree is that one is aimed at women who are NPC's and become what's the assumed norm while the other is aimed at men who are living thinking individuals who have principals.

this. also, op is a gay faggot

Attached: 2877B63F-D216-491E-BD7C-3EE0D917E9ED.gif (498x267, 3.77M)

I'm going to assume you are using the age old Jow Forums tradition of trying to throw out some bait in order to get a serious, and actual response, and not just throwing out bait to troll. Here's the deal, nothing in the media or entertainment can magically "cause" degeneracy or violence on it's own. Doom didn't cause Columbine, Will and Grace didn't cause mass conversions to homosexuality, and commercials featuring black men married to white women doesn't automatically turn everyone into a coal burner. However, all of this stuff does have a desensitizing, normalizing effect. There's no doubt in my mind that playing violent video games, watching violent movies, and being exposed to violent videos and images can desensitize someone to violence on a subconscious level, however there are two major differences. The first one is, I don't think there is any major push to make Americans more violent, if there is it's surely not on the same level as the push to make everyone a hedonistic zombie, or at the very least erode traditional morals. The biggest difference however, is that there is a very large difference, hard wired into humanity, as instinct, between gunning down dozens of people are, I don't know, sucking a cock, or cheating on your wife. You can sit back and play the most horrifically violent video games all day long, but the average person has no real willingness to walk into a public place and just start capping people. Sex on the other hand, is a powerful natural urge, readily available to the majority of the population, and in the grand scheme of things not particularly evil in the same way that murder is. So if you wanted to, say, erode the morals and values of a nation, destroy it's culture, and break down the nuclear family unit, it's quite easy to flood people with a barrage images of consequence free sexual liberation, race mixing, and wild degenerate behavior. Violent nihilism will be a byproduct of the collapse of the family anyway.

Videogames
> shoot people
Taken into real life
> prison
Advertising
> do this and become happy
Real life
> nobody cares, maybe say its good you buy product

Friendly reminder that democrats belong in free fall outside of helicopters before they can carry out mass shootings or barbaric beatings of unarmed women.

Attached: Democrats.jpg (964x1348, 163K)

False dichotomy, faggot.

Sometimes RL violence is necessary. No sense in being bad at it.

Excellent point. You cant escape advertising

Love memes like that because of how fragile women are

Attached: 3B0ED10F-6450-43B9-AFF0-8D505DDB3033.jpg (801x1120, 183K)

Sure looks that way on the boob tube , while i have you are there vidya privileges this weekend?

Attached: WiltedWaryAmericanpainthorse-size_restricted.gif (435x250, 1.78M)

I have no problem with video games training those who play them to be familiar with firearms. I want the public to be armed and dangerous.

First we make expand, then we defense it

Attached: SaltyThickIsabellinewheatear-max-1mb.gif (240x180, 721K)

>Also, violent video games were found to cause violence in women
It might be that men already watch more violent movies and shows, like a saturation point,
beyond which the games don't do much.

As for media being a strong propaganda tool,
that is beyond dispute at this point.
Most topics are not politically correct, but luckily there is one topic where the normie researchers are allowed to go and that is suicide.
To the surprise of no one they find a relation between what the media shows and suicide rates.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1124845/

> advertisements don't influence people

> but russians on social media "hacked the election"

sending you some poo thoughts

this hurts. why the h8.

most (real) people are adverse to murder, but tempted by degeneracy. this isnt complicated stuff. OP's point shattered, thread over

Attached: 1554433786204.jpg (1125x1399, 1.27M)

Women don't play violent games. Fuck off, kike

Attached: juden.jpg (1261x911, 291K)

>Fantasize about things that will likely never happen
>Shill to people showing them "how to be happy" or "how the world works" in subversive ways
I don't have a cake, I'm eating yours instead because you clearly don't understand how this works.

FPBP, as usual

one is virtual
the other isn't
you are welcome
faggot

Attached: honkthehonk.jpg (988x566, 56K)

Fpbp

violence isn't bad, race mixing is

And which one is which?