Help me prepare for Chimpouts

Pol please help me prepare for the coming civil unrest/race rioting. Close friend of mine is a county cop. Told me yesterday our city is a powder keg, and all the city nogs are waiting for any excuse to go 1804 Haiti on everyone. Some basic info
>own home with wife
>3 children, all daughters
>lift/exercise on the regular
>know some basic boxing and BJJ
>have limited expendable income
>have never owned a gun, but have shot several with friends
>neighborhood is mostly older white boomers, with some spics, and a family of nigger Islamics around the corner
>within 3 miles of largest city in my state
>has one of the highest homicide rates in America
>tons of black Islamics and gangbangers all over the city
>city too dangerous to enter past 8 pm

what do I need to do to keep my family safe? what kind of firearms could i get for relatively cheap that are still of good quality? should i be trying to find out whose based in the neighborhood and establish a network with them, or just keep to myself?
I'm not letting some rampaging band of inner city niggers destroy my home, rape my wife and kidnap my children. I'll fight to the fucking death.

Attached: massivechimpouts.jpg (600x400, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nycYxb-zNwc
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ns9O3fmQcI
youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI
youtu.be/LxoYwUPOmBE
classicfirearms.com/polish-ak-pistol-7-62x39-pioneer-arms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask Jow Forums

Jow Forums gets waaay too fucking technical for me, and I'm looking for more than which $5000 AR i should buy

what city? i want to know in case i might be in danger

just DAB on em to kill em!

Attached: 7CFC04E3-0A97-4FEC-8630-0A5B4939B69B.jpg (1124x1124, 250K)

Two pistols: one full size duty gun for home defense with a mounted flashlight and red dot sight. (Walther Q5 Match) One small easily concealable pistol ( sig sauer p365)
One short barrel 12 gauge shorty with 04 or 00 buck rounds. ( moss berg 590a1 ) One AR15 with any quality optic. Optics are usually more expensive than the gun. ($800ish) And finally one long range bolt action or DMR to reach out and touch those who can’t see you. (Ruger precision Rifle in .308)

K does not get too technical you're just rarted. Maverick 88 for a shotgun. There.

Then just ask them to speak in layman terms. Jow Forums is a very friendly board and they thrive on helping in situations like yours. Seriously just include that you're looking for urban survival tips as well and you'll get everything you need. Jow Forums really helped me with my SHTF bug out plan and bag.

Stay up with events. Get a police scanner and listen for whats going on locally.
Buy a damn gun... .45 or better. Cranked and methed up ninugs will be hard to drop with 9mm or .22 unless you make heart or head shot.

Okay the flashlight makes sense but a red dot on a pistol is just retarded and usually requires after-market modification. Might as well just get a laser sight that also has a flashlight.

Just buy a $500 ar-15 and learn the fundamentals of shooting also store food,water,medical supplies,etc

Buy a couple $350 ARs from AR15, 100 magazines, and a few thousand rounds of ammo.

Buy a simple 12ga pump shotgun and a few hundred rounds of #8 shells. Cheap and very effective.

Nice try FBI

You’re going to have to make a neighborhood pact. Scope out your hood and make some strategic alliances. A good decision would be to align with the spics. Some of the second Andy third generation spice aren’t so bad and guess what they hate niggers too. Who doesn’t. Get a gun user. An AR and a shot gun would be ideal.

>limited budget

Teach your daughters how to load magazines.

Surplus Italian Beretta 92s' are a good deal. They're very high quality guns and safe enough to hand out to any retard who joins the army.

Attached: 1556785365456.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

This is pretty good, only suggestion would be to add a .22 rifle, good for taking small game, is plentiful and cheap, and so makes it a good practice rifle
You'll want anything chambered in 5.56, because it is the standard NATO round and will be pretty much every where once shit goes down

>.45 stopping power meme

Literally every pistol caliber above .22 has an extremely similar incapacitation rate. A 9mm will work just as well as a .45 and you're a dumb fag for thinking otherwise.

Okay. If you spend 5 K on an AR15, you spent too much. Get a Del Ton DTI-15 with a basic red dot optic, a forward grip and flip up sights, in case your optic's battery goes out. All told, you'll spend less than 700 for the whole thing, possibly less than 600.
Take the trouble to zero it. The sights and the optic. Each month buy some ammunition and have at least seven 30 round mags. Become proficient with this weapon. As a backup, I recommend a semi auto pistol chambered in 9mm, and some extra mags for this as well. This concludes the Jow Forums portion of this preparation. You'll want medical supplies and a store of food. If you can own a dog, and have a yard, then get a dog. I suggest a German Shepard. Niggers are innately afraid of police dogs.
If you can afford to move to a better area, then do so. I live in the southern part of the U.S in an area with very few spics and a handful of niggers. Thankfully no muzrats or kikes in this area. As a result, there's really no restrictions on gun ownership as long as I can pass a state background check.

Palmetto State Armory for cheap stuff btw

>#8 shells
He didn't say he was hunting pheasant moron.

Is this photo from google or is it of your gun?

Fucking move please and do it quickly, even if it's only a few miles further out

No, you adjust your budget. Burying your daughters will cost more than hundreds of guns.

Whats more important, your family, or cable?

Google. They're all off the same factory line though.

Too heavy

This so much. If the loaded magazines stop coming, you die.

Mossberg 500 or cheaper maverick 88, w shoulder stock. 20 or 12 G

Nearly any 9mm midsize Ruger/Glock/SW (M&P)/ Wather. Lots of magazines, test carry ammo.

DPMS Oracle, sporticle, lcar. sweet/lite 16 or whatever they call it now.

Ruger Ar-556

S&W MP15
If you are alone your fucked, if the neighborhood thinks your prepared you are also fucked.

Attached: 1539836133542.jpg (1025x777, 504K)

At close range #8 are far more effective than 00 with the right choke. At longer range a few pellets will make anyone think twice. If they think twice and get close see first sentence.

He has to be able to feed and clothe said daughters in the meantime. Adjust the budget, yes but also adjust what he intends to spend on these weapons. You don't need top-of-the-line. My Nigger Blaster is a Century Arms Romanian Draco. It'll work just fine for the purpose. I also have a Mossberg 500. Either one will do the trick. It doesn't have to cost a fortune to have basic defense. Hell, a Hi Point Carbine chambered in 9mm with a red dot 20 round magazine will work wonders, as well.

are your daughters hot? if so, I can take one or two. I'll keep her virgins for a while, don't worry.

Yeah it's fuckin huge for a 9mm but I'm not carrying it and it was a really nice gun for the money.

P. Much this. Though id recommend a Glock(17, 20, 21, 22) or A Sig (226/227/229/220) over a Walther Q5) and forget the red dot. Get at least 6 mags for each handgun. And at an absolute minimal get a PSA basic bitch AR15 with a 1-6,2-7, or red dot scope with good back up iron sights. Add a flashlight on it for good measure too along with a decent sling. Stock up on 30 round Pmags if your state isn't cucked. As far as a DMR rife, as long as its a quality brand chambered in either .308 or .30-06 you will be good too go. The rest of your money put into ammo and body armor would never hurt either

t. Jow Forums

The powder keg situation has been created in as many cities as (((they))) have managed to infiltrate. They have also set this up in schools, prisons and pretty much anywhere else where they can stir up groups and sabotage normal policing.

Does anyone recommend a S&W Shield? Was looking at one for around $400 and not sure if I should go for that. Any personal experience?

should i look through the voting records of my neighborhood and see whose registered to what party? could be a good starting point
my eldest is 5, will be doing this asap
goof friend of mine says
>people always talk shit and look down on .22
>havent met anyone yet who will let me shoot them with it from 25 yards though
looking for a better job to make this happen
>Burying your daughters will cost more than hundreds of guns.
fuck you got me in the feels there user
so what I am getting from this is i need, bare minimum, handgun, rifle, shotgun.
thanks for your advice user. I have been debating on getting a male dog, just to add a touch more masculine energy at home. Training a shepard to be a fearsome family protection unit sounds great

Okay anons, what about hand to hand shit? like i said, i have done some boxing and BJJ aka i can fight. I also made a concrete filled baton for heavy duty action. What could i do for cheap, homemade body armor/protection? I've got some old hockey pads laying around

I would be interested in seeing how you drew that conclution. .45 literally will blow you to pieces.
Incapacitation rates might be similar, but that does not negate the fact that the .45 does significantly more damage. When was the last time you heard of a nog getting shot 12 times with a .45 and surviving vs 9mm?
That does not make it inherently better, but it is garbage to say it's stopping power is a meme.
Not to mention the whole notion that anything .22< does the same is one of the dumbest things I've seen on this board, hands down

>Pistol caliber carbine
9mm Kel tec sub 2000 (~$600)
>Full sized pistol
Glock 19 (~$600)
>Compact pistol
Glock 26 (~$600)

For ~ $1800 you have three guns that are going to meet your home/personal defence needs. They are all in the same caliber and take the same mags so logistics to keep them fed has been simplified too, 'buy a bunch of Glock mags and 9mm'. Rather than, 'buy 9mm/40/45/38, 556/762, these mags for this gun, and these mags for this gun'.

>feed and clothe in the meantime
thanks user you seem to understand the struggle lol

.45 does not "blow shit apart" it's just a little more powerful than 9mm. The size difference alone shows that. Heres a YouTube video since I am 100% sure you would not read anything I linked.

youtube.com/watch?v=nycYxb-zNwc

I literally just ordered my first semi auto today. Went for a ruger mini 30 since it's one of the only models that gets by the retarded safe act laws here. Idk why I'm still trying to abide by the law but I am.

Make sure to get training from instructors or frens who aren't retarded in safe weapons handling.

Pistol(s) last, it's least important unless you are leaving your home and need to appear unarmed.

If it comes to hands and fists and you are by yourself with your family you will be overwhelmed by numbers. You want to have the ability to be constantly shooting down a killzone like stairs or a hallway with minimum interruption for as long as possible.

We need a world fucking conquest to wipe these useless niggers off the face of the planet

where are you and what is precipitating this riot?

I’d suggest an AR for you and your wife with a handful of drum mags. Get comfortable with your weapons and just stay alert. There’s no science to it.

>Today OP realizes living in a majority black city is a bad idea
Good, welcome to beginning of time. you have some catching up to do.

budget list with good quality:

handgun: ruger security 9 ($300)
shotgun: maverik 88 ($200)
AR: ruger mpr 556 ($600)

great beginner setup,and remember to practice often and be comfortable with your weapons, shoot them, clean them, and know them. good luck user

You can buy the parts for an AR-15 and assemble it yourself for dirt cheap, also S&W makes a quality 9mm for $350ish. Piston is going to be most important in this situation, it's not going to be a Korean rooftop party for a year straight, it's going to be you trying to get to work and the grocery store and go about your daily routine without getting jumped. Get a 9mm, get competent with it, and if you can afford it grab an AR. Also a used 1980s or earlier Remington 870 is a must have, those things don't jam and last forever.

fuck, you hurt my eyes

best post of the thread

Psychological warfare is key. Keep your group morale up, and use tactics to scare away anyone before they get close enough to have to fight them. Even the best stand a chance of getting hit when people are spraying.
Have a precise plan of action for different situations. These will make or break you, even if you have an entire armory and 2 tons of supplies stockpiled.
Hand to hand fighting is very dangerous, and should be a last resort in desperate situations. BJJ and training always will help, but keep in mind that eye gouging, biting, and all kinds of foul methods will be fair play.
In terms of body armor, unless you have Kevlar, mobility typically should be a priority. Endurance training, everything from operating under sleep deprivation and with odd sleep schedules, to long distance walking should be practiced.
Also, learn how to make alarm systems. A shotgun primer in a smoke grenade trigger is cheap and easy, and it's trigger alone will make people feel uneasy, because they know they've been found out and don't know if Cletus and a 12 gauge or a local militia with an Apc is en route to their location.

>maverik 88
>88

Attached: 1556776609330.jpg (900x908, 421K)

Awareness and vigilance, play out scenarios in your mind, what would you do if? Upgrade home security, can be done cheaply so doors aren't easy to kick in and windows aren't easy to get through
take care and good luck user

STAWPIN POWAH.

I love spotting boomers in the wild.

>Okay anons, what about hand to hand shit? like i said, i have done some boxing and BJJ aka i can fight. I also made a concrete filled baton for heavy duty action. What could i do for cheap, homemade body armor/protection? I've got some old hockey pads laying around

Ideally, they never get in hand-to-hand range. 1804 is a numbers scenario. A Zombie Apocalypse but the zombies have Hi Point 9mms and are on crack. If they are in hand-to-hand range, then your fighting skill will only buy you a few seconds. There are "alternative" methods you may consider. ONCE THE SHIT HITS THE FAN: Caltrops in the yard and bear traps could discourage the hordes from closing in, and the use of a carbine rifle or pistol caliber carbine can hold them back. But you don' want to be an island. If you are in danger of becoming an island then it is time to move.

It doesn’t matter what exact city, if you live near a city with a lot of monkeys and a high violent crime rate, be prepared.

three daughters and a wife in the house and own no weapons! Your family deserve to be culturally enriched!

It sure would be nice if a guy could exercise his glorious 2nd amendment rights because he felt like it, not because he was terrified that a horde of 30,000 wild blacks is going to come charging over the hill the next time little Tyrese gets a bruise from a nightstick while being arrested for raping the Newport truck driver.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ns9O3fmQcI

You have THREE of those.
Fucking USE THEM!

As a goddamn Hans in occupied Germany who isn´t allowed even a proper knife by the ZOG, I have NO PATIENCE WHATSOEVER with gun-shy dumb burgers like you.

Attached: sBDtc4x.gif (320x131, 619K)

You need an exit plan for wife and children (and yourself) from the house and from the city, just in case. Otherwise for longterm strategy just make sure your state allows abortion and that the city has abortion clinics readily available. The most criminal nogs are the ones who weren't really wanted anyway.

he better buy a small arsenal and teach all his daughters use rifles against moving targets then armed them with individual ccw

You can get guns in Germany, fren.

youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI

Attached: 1556739405026.png (657x527, 355K)

Stlfag?

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-193432.png (2160x1080, 1.87M)

Also it's a real panty dropper when you take a girl to a gun range. Or even just take it out and showing her how to use it.

Attached: 1556691053518.png (203x248, 9K)

Rent a uhaul and head to Alaska. Big PFD so next year with all the kids you will make bank.

you fuckers are brilliant thanks so much. I've spent my whole life around nogs, i know what i'm in for and what they are capable of in everyday life, let alone full chimpout scenario. I'm living paycheck to paycheck, but have a beautiful white family and I'm doing everything I can to ensure we survive these next few years in this clown world nation.
>what is precipitating this riot
anything. there is a HUGE segment of black Islamics in the city. Multiple BLM protests have occured. Groups of anitfa lurk but have deff been laying low as of late. Suspiciously low.
As i said in OP, close friend is a county cop. He flat out told me to get ready for rioting. The first time some king of police shooting caught on tape occurs, if Trump wins again, if we lose power from a hurricane or blizzard and the EBT goes down for a week or two.
He directly deals with these people literally everyday of the week. He told me they are at the worst he has ever seen. The cops won't even respond to calls in certain areas, because the nogs make fake calls, and jump the cops to steal their guns. This is a man who doesn't joke or play around, and i am heeding his warning seriously. I refuse to take any chances

Bird shot within 20 yards is more then enough to drop a human and they are far lighter, more common and easier to aim with.

i'm not wasting any more time. Ive been putting in off for too long. You are right, I'm not gonna let my girls become a statistic

>cheap, homemade body armor/protection?
youtu.be/LxoYwUPOmBE

But really, just buy some

Uhhh... if you’re near Detroit, blink twice.

This could prove difficult. All of our family lives very close by, and those who don't are several states away. I've come to grips one it goes down, we aren't getting out. It takes an hour to go 10 miles in rush hour, let alone a SHTF situation

this

Attached: Dabs_on_Saban.jpg (754x444, 56K)

Btw OP, I don’t know how handy you are but if money is that tight, it’s not hard to fix up snowblowers and lawn mowers, most of the time you can slam a new $20 carburetor and some spark plugs in them and get them working, fixing up equipment like that is an easy way to make a few extra bucks on Craigslist.

is there a shitposting farm in canada? I don't understand

Niggers are notoriously afraid of reptiles.
As a highly superstitious subspecies, if you load up a couple plastic bins with voodoo stuff, like you would christmas deco., they may steer clear of your house when on a rampage. Expect some partial collateral from thrown objects from a distance, they hate to leave their busstops in working order.
Discreetly duplicate the keys to the local zoocages to facilitate their feeling like they made it their new home.

ehhh I think that for the effort involved it's a tough business unless you enjoy working on stuff. I don't , although i'm getting a job that will probably lead to me being a industrial technician

You wouldn't want a featureless AR-15 anyway. Look at that kid in Cali - wen't nuts and shot up a synagogue, killed one only. You know it had to be a compliant one with tiny mags and fucked up loading.

Theyre gonna want your daughters before they want your wife. Id start by getting out of the city. What if youre not home? Hell if theyre fucking Muslims they'll even rape you. Sounds like youre in Michigan or Minneota. Remember your enemies enemy is your friend. Make alliances. Out your house on lockdown and make sure your daughter dont being them home. If they go to public school they will.

>this limited case study of 1700 with dubious conclusions debunks decades of ballistics testing and data
Low iq spotted. I noticed you used the same language, ie "incapacitate" as used in the video, suggesting a limited understanding of the topic.
Everything about the .45 makes it cause more damage than 9mm, consistently. To say it is in anyway close to 9mm is contrarian faggotry.

Attached: image.jpg (300x286, 26K)

What's your budget?

A city near you. Planet of the apes was real, the apes are taking over.

user is right. Theyre afraid of voodoo looking shit. Hang up some fake snakes, get an Amish hex and hang it over your door. I lived in a shitty neighborhood and they get scared of that shit. Also, get a Santa Muerte and put her in the window.

If you live in one of those stick-and-plywood houses that some of you lot likes, fix that. If you can't move/rebuild. Sigh, aluminum siding is ugly as fuck. But it makes it much harder to set your house on fire. Tar roof? Consider what happens if someone toss a Improvised Incendiary Device on it. Yes, metal roofs is also ugly, but cheap and easy to slap on top of a tar roof. Stone through the window? Ever noticed how it goes with abandoned cars or houses. They can sit there for years without anything happening. And then ONE window breaks. And by next week, oh boy. This effect will accelerate from days to minutes during a chimpout. Tempered laminated glass is your friend, but alas, not very cheap. Shutters are cheap and easy. But you got to be able to shut them in time.
Also, as the advise get's more and more extreme, until it'd be easier to build a full-scale Vault 777, do remember that all you have to do is to make sure that your house only has to stand long enough for the
>neighborhood is mostly older white boomers, with some spics, and a family of nigger Islamics around the corner
To look like easy victims compared to yours.
>what if I'm not in my home
Then there's that $5000 AR.
IN your home, any reliable shotgun is best. Especially if you are not a skilled marksman.

>I must instantly kill someone to defend myself

You're a moron. Enjoy your single stacked 7 round mags, boomer.

>>know some basic boxing and BJJ
sounds gay

learn to weld. build an armored vehicle.

Behold, a reasonably priced Dindu Dispatcher.
After taxes and transfer fees, you're spending less than 600 dollars. You have rifle firepower in a SBR sized package. Buy a "wrist brace" and be ready to use it as a stock. Keep in mind that the 7.62x39 has a very justified reputation for penetrating exterior house walls and that this is a close range primary weapon.

classicfirearms.com/polish-ak-pistol-7-62x39-pioneer-arms/

The differences are negligible. Ultimately shot placement is the most important factor in a handgun.

>hurricanes

A whole bunch of guns are useless if you don't know how to use them. Get one gun, a handgun. Learn how to use it well then get a shotgun. Learn how to use that well. Teach your family to use them, too. Discard advice like "buy a sniper rifle to kill people far away". In a chimpout, you have no need to "kill people far away". Sure, it might be fun, but it doesn't accomplish anything and simply opens you up to repercussions once peace breaks out. You need to be able to kill aggressors who have their hands on you or yours. A pistol (or revolver) and a shotgun will accomplish this nicely. This is all assuming you're talking about defending your home during civil unrest and nothing else. If a bunch of dindus are trying to break into your garage and you shoot one of them in the face, the rest will fuck off for easier pickings. It's just how they are; they're cowards at heart. A long term defense or civil war type situation obviously requires an entirely different set of tools.

Any side hustle is a good hustle thanks for the advice

You need to teach all of your daughters how to defend themselves. Now. Hand to hand, knife fighting and pistol shooting. At a minimum.

I'm really not kidding. They will need to have at least a self defense level proficiency with all of those. And of course weapons suitable to them, their size and their age.

You will never be able to always be there. And in an Event, you'll have some comfort knowing they can take care of themselves to an above average degree.

With some research and qualitative hands on practice with the kiddos, you can do this by yourself and an internet connection.

You need to buy three guns at a minimum.

One for you, one for wifey, one for the kids to learn on and use in a clinch.

Each should be chosen based on comfort and ease of use. That includes calibres.

My recommendations:
>Glock 17 for sir
>Glock 19 or one of their single stack 9mm compacts for the missus
>.22lr semi auto for the kiddies.

Knives: reliable, functional folding knives that they can easily draw, open and close with one hand.

But these things are contrivances. What matters most is teaching your kids. Primarily safety and responsibility around dangerous tools. And that's what weapons are, tools. Tools that need to be understood and handled a certain way.

That's what they need to learn. And once they know that, teach them how it fits into the bigger picture. The need to defend themselves. The potential for threats and the reality of the most likely suspects.

You need to prepare everyone in your family for what is now inevitable. That sucks and I wished we live in less interesting times.

But we don't. We live here, with the realities we find ourselves in. And if you want your family to survive our times' challenges, then you need to step up as Pater Familias and protect your loved ones through preparation and action.

Godspeed.

Attached: 1522455904210.jpg (600x783, 64K)

There's a film about a civil war in the US shot only a few years ago, fairly low budget but I consider it fairly realistic given my knowledge.
If your not a pepper, cop or military your best option is to flee.

I just figured that was a gang.

>.45 power is a meme
.45 is not inherently better than 9mm, but has significantly more stopping power
>check out this video, which is totally unrelated and has inconsistent data
that video uses a poor sample size and has limited information, and still doesn't disprove that .45 is consistently more powerful
>e-e-enjoy a 1911 b-b-boomer
Seething zoomer faggot detected

is this real??

Who started the 9mm=.45 meme, it's time to stop
Checked for shot placement
I had more faith in you Cletus