What’s life like in the North East?

Tell me :)

Attached: 638DFF7A-1C47-4A3C-97BD-6057AB8E0117.jpg (2000x2119, 361K)

Bumping for interest

I may be getting a job in Boston. What is it like there?

I fucked a girl behind a dumpster on Long Island

Stop spamming these goddamn non-political threads

Attached: 7723152842270.png (900x900, 298K)

That's the north west actually, you fucking retard!

orange county new york here. kinda okay as long as you dont live in NYC. people are nice here.
boston is great, i envy you. they got some damn good ice cream there.

>What is it like there?
Disgusting

stop this madness in the name of your king

Attached: cxek6rw4wdhz.jpg (828x626, 38K)

CT here, way too expensive. people leaving this shit state in droves. thinking about heading up to NH

Wmass is very comfy

The weirdest mix of maximum /comfy/ combined with absolute shit that drives people away.

Vampires live here.

Attached: vampires.png (2000x2119, 826K)

Fuck off discord tranny

Awful.

Sad

New jersey sucks. That's all you need to know

Depends, can be anywhere from kike infested cities, decaying nigger shitholes, or white utopias.

Don't forget decaying white suburbs full of heroin addicts

I like it here. One of the few american cities with great public transportation and urban planning. Lots of stuff to do. World class museums etc. Almost no crime in most areas.

Downsides, it's almost as expensive as NYC and San Fran and the weather is shit except for May-October. It isn't a party city. Girls here are very career oriented and don't go out past 8 on weekdays.

Lots of trees and hills.

Attached: western new york.jpg (630x420, 289K)

NJfag, white trash heroin addicts are too poor to even think about our ‘burbs

>I like it here. One of the few american cities with great public transportation and urban planning.

you fuckin w0t m8? Boston is literally shit tier for public transport. New York and DC are the gold standards

>the kikes want to know your location

Comfy.

Visited Cape Cod recently, everyone there was surprisingly friendly and humble
Great fish cuisine too

>What’s life like in the North East?

Attached: 37_percent_white_vote.jpg (2038x1154, 659K)

Communism everywhere.

Run by jews, full of retarded millennials paying $2k per month for a rundown 150 sq ft shoebox apartments. There are ghettos full of Haitians and beaners. The gooks are quietly genociding them.

many liberal fuckwits, criminally negligent or willfully ignorant, Maine maybe nice I haven't been there in nearly 2 decades. Boston is complete shit. Niggers, jews, and leftists. Currently living in the finger lakes region of NY, made a few friends here but it's much of the same. Vt has been complete shit since the 90s. NH is full of heroin addicts. Jersey is a a toxic pit. Penn seems pretty nice but I have only traveled through it. Conn & Del are basically smaller versions of Jersey and should be avoided at all costs. Best bet is Maine or the Adirondack region of NY as far as I can tell.... But wtf do I know... I have only lived in this region for 35 years.

Attached: 1431968103146.jpg (426x309, 15K)

>I fucked a girl behind a dumpster on Long Island
Nicee. Suffolk bro here.

Elaborate. I live in Southie and have heard such things around town.

Shit. Yankees are cucks and scum very much like the jews that live alongside them.

Can someone tell me whats the best city in PA to live near? Philly, Pittsburgh, or Harrisburg?

Fucking abysmal in PA

If you have money it's paradise.
if you don't, it ain't.

Attached: cb32d6664144555da03de8ac6592ab60--famous-album-covers-pauls-boutique.jpg (736x699, 107K)

Don't care, but it looks like an aroused bishop in a mitre and gown, about to sodomise some altar boy. Sounds about right.

If I go to long island its North Fork or gtfo, ferry in, fuck NYC. hard. no lube. raw. fuck NYC bloody, the world would be better off if it burned to ashes this instant.

Attached: 1554598468957.jpg (448x691, 93K)