Right-wing or other anti-modern blogs/News sites you follow

Right-wing or other anti-modern blogs/News sites you follow

>Rat-Faced Man: A Story of Modern Love (for Money)
ratfacedman.wordpress.com/
Great blog full of dealing with the juggalo haunted hellscape that is the modern business place

>Bronze Age Pervert
twitter.com/bronzeagemantis?lang=en
The only good account on twitter. Bronze age nationalist aspiring nudist bodybuilder. Wrote the best right wing book since Death of the West. #Handsomethursdays

>Jacobite
jacobitemag.com/
claims to be post-political, but that's just blackpill speak. Nick Land writes articles sometimes, it's nihilistic and Malthusian.

>No Agenda
noagendashow.com/
Two Boomers make fun of media bias. Great anti-journo pod.

>Takimag.com
Greek Oversexed psychopath (i repeat myself) hosts lightweight conservative thought pieces from various writers. Standouts are Jim Goad and Joe Bob Briggs.

>mcmansionhell.com/
Great blog exposing how fucking awful Boomer houses are. Really funny and while not explicitly Right Wing, it shows an appreciation for classical beauty.

>thewardenpost.net/
Explicitly Nationalist, heading is "Revolt Against the Modern World". has some good articles

Post podcasts, creators, websites, you name it. No FBI/CIA Honeypots (Radix, Stormfags, etc.)

Attached: D3pGV4NXsAAtuz9.jpg large.jpg (523x442, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/k0T5lem5nd/Bronze_Age_Pervert-Bronze_Age_Mindset-Independently_published_2018_epub
macnationalism.wordpress.com/
diyexumik.wixsite.com/link
heartiste.wordpress.com/
unz.com/
zerohedge.com/
arktos.com/journal/
arktos.com/2019/01/14/how-one-steps-over-part-one/
arktos.com/2019/01/15/how-one-steps-over-part-two/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BRONZE age mindset
>only sun and STEEL will show you the path

Attached: 1552593745548.jpg (510x346, 28K)

check out r/DarkEnlightenment

yea I know OMG reddit whatever still good

unz.com is also good

Read Yukio Mishima

Attached: 96592[1].jpg (309x475, 27K)

Pic related made me horny.
God bless that based army bro

Attached: 197272.jpg (298x500, 39K)

anonfile.com/k0T5lem5nd/Bronze_Age_Pervert-Bronze_Age_Mindset-Independently_published_2018_epub

Attached: 51U89SxGp-L.jpg (333x500, 39K)

Bap is national treasure

Attached: DcwU56FV4AAO2-P.jpg (680x505, 54K)

For the “Bronze Age Warriors” you guys claim to be you sure are pretty fucking melodramatic.

Attached: 9E745E17-AB04-4101-9EFF-B1FFB212C880.jpg (492x628, 34K)

what a faggy opinion

Attached: 1555629429029.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

Myth of the 20th century is great right-wing educational content. definitely /ourguys/ and fairly overt about it too, depending on the subject matter. it's a podcast and not necessarily news so im not sure if it's relevant.

yeah, anything Jow Forums might enjoy is welcome here

>thinking this is deep and cool
>calling me a fag

Attached: 8E1BF484-44F2-4C04-9F2F-36DD727E51E6.jpg (1119x2236, 359K)

>having no aesthetic or taste
Somewhere out there is a young trans girl of color who doesnt see herself represented in the media and you're sitting here doing nothing when you could be passive agressively tweeting at content creators

Attached: 58686599_2142973732487908_3929547866388824064_n.jpg (750x638, 44K)

MyPostingCareer

It's a bit esoteric so you'd have to lurk rather than just jump in, but it's a higher level of discussion on average than /pol.

most americans don't even know who that statue is supposed to represent

>Mac Nationalism
macnationalism.wordpress.com/
Good for more intellectual/abstract theory stuff

>Niggery White Men
diyexumik.wixsite.com/link
I used to be in a group with this guy, lowkey insane, likes environmentalism though, so I like him (t. ecofash)

Pman put up a paywall, but yeah. It's nice to go to a place that's right that isnt 80% shills

I have aesthetic and taste, I’m just not a huge dramatic faggot about it. I’m sure if a Greek hoplite was around today he’d be posing for cute little pictures with his head against a statue. You guys are fucking pathetic.

This man is a virgin with no gf and he has his mind stuck on fags who do have GFs and copious amounts of sex. Perhaps it's as a result of him shooting so low that he wants to replicate the life of a common foot soldier instead of an aristocrat, who sit around enjoying fine wine and laughing at poorfags like him who dedicate their pitiful lives to servitude in order to make it possible for the smarter, wealthier members of society to live such decadent lifestyles.

Based. You don’t have to be a vassal to be a man.

>I’m not a huge dramatic faggot
well thanks for coming here to tell us you dont like soldiers

Attached: 1405296444302.jpg (1740x1740, 283K)

>you don’t like soldiers
That guy in your original post is not a soldier, it’s some retard larping and being dramatic while effectively doing nothing, just like you.

>two faggots who share their opinions on trivial gay shit
post good content or go back to sucking dick

I can genuinely tell you’re in high school. Babbies first redpill? Come back and post when you’re 18 and maybe by then you will have realized that the retards that constantly go around talking about their power levels are always the first to die.

>no aesthetic

Vox Day, of course. voxday.blogspot.com he's a right-wing christian, very well read in history

and my 2nd fave, Cheateu Heartiste heartiste.wordpress.com/ or as we knew him back in the day, Roissy In DC

The Unz Review, for more lengthy and detailed reading unz.com/

Zero Hedge for doom&gloom economics and finance news zerohedge.com/

Attached: 1554433786204.jpg (1125x1399, 1.27M)

The Arktos journal is great
arktos.com/journal/
The following is one of my favorite articles they published concerning stepping over modernity. Give it a read Jow Forums
arktos.com/2019/01/14/how-one-steps-over-part-one/
arktos.com/2019/01/15/how-one-steps-over-part-two/

Attached: 1524265656292.jpg (415x550, 46K)

Add the Monkey Wrench Gang to that list, Big Tech is getting way too big for its shoes. Maybe it’s time for someone to force them to pump the brakes..

Attached: 2BAC738B-AE09-4776-84B1-1B3621BBEC4E.jpg (710x1050, 403K)

Have you read the fucking Iliad m8?

Ricky Bobby here...if you dont watch Vertigo Politx then fuck you

Yeah, and the Odyssey. Unless you guys are Odyseus, Hector, or Achilles, you can fuck off with the larping.

Amerika.org
by Brett Stevens
Nihilist in Chief