Do people like this go to heaven? The Bible is pretty clear on its stance on murder

Do people like this go to heaven? The Bible is pretty clear on its stance on murder.

Attached: ws.jpg (1077x951, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/greek/165.htm
bible-truths.com/email2.htm#aion
martinzender.com/
bible-truths.com/
godsplanforall.com/
saviourofall.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=eKafdEM3z5I
youtube.com/watch?v=EP2NBExB4ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Jews dont go to Heaven.

He killed demonic jews, so he's good to go.
In fact sending them off to meet the REAL God is the best thing you can possibly do for kikes. Maybe they'll come around, once they see Jesus.

But he's a jew, cuz (((his mother)))

Do you think the guards looked in his butt for weapons?

He's a Fed. He won't go to heaven, he'll get a new ID and go live on a big ranch in Israel.

he looks like an r/atheist stormnigger who hates mommy so he will likely never repent for his baseless and harebrained mass murder attempt.

Well sounds like he is damned from the get go
Hope he finds Jesus!

The bible is very clear on murder yes. That is important as the bible repeatedly makes a distinction between killing and murder.
Killing can be a righteous act. Murder cannot. He killed Jews.

It's not murder if they're Jewish.

>thinking it was real
wew

The rules within Christianity do not apply to those who knowingly reject it, why is that so fucking hard to understand

You think prison is comfy?

What exactly is the distinction?

>Murder - the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

Killing a jew is a straight ticket to heaven.

the laws of man have zero bearing on the laws of god.
if you pull that quote jesus made about avoiding mass murder at the hands of the roman police state i will murder you in call of duty 4

What's the bibles stance on subverting and destroying entire nations? If thats the work of the Devil what does that say about (((them)))?

Everybody goes to Heaven, but he goes to the ghetto, Skid Row version of Heaven.

The difference is the lawfulness. Genesis 4:10 puts forward that unlawful killing (murder) is a sin and you are guilty by the blood you have wrongly spilled. This is backed in exodus 22:2 where they define the death of a thief as lawful, with the wording specifically again alluding to the blood wrongly shed as the mark of guilt.

People like that go to Jordan Peterson

Attached: JordanPeterson.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

Fuck no. He should've done this in a country where the prisons give the inmates apartment sized cells and access to luxuries like computers or other recreation. American prisons are shitholes and he will be driven to insanity within three years.

Moses killed a guy.
Still made it to Heaven.
Its not what you do its what you believe.
Jesus gave his life for all sinners.
Get saved.

Attached: c823131e62c223898a1ec73b31c7f0efce0f1ecb2d954850e6e9ad3dad0b2a52.jpg (1920x1066, 957K)

And how does this relate to murdering innocent Jews in the synagogue?

(PART1)
Is hell forever?

lets look at what Jesus says

Matthew 5:24-26 King James Version (KJV)

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

25 Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

The adversary is the devil. The judge is God. The prison is hell. Once he pays what is owed he gets out.

1 Peter 5:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

The Hebrew word sa?an, meaning “accuser” or “adversary" (Google this i am not making it up)

Matthew 18:31-35 King James Version (KJV)

31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.

32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:

33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?

34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

in part 2 we will look at another time Jesus talks about hell

Attached: 1555392125391.jpg (640x640, 71K)

>The Bible is pretty clear on its stance on murder.
Yes, it says the Israelites were instructed by their god to commit genocide while conquering Lebensraum.

(PART2)
let us go to another time Jesus is talking about hellfire

Mark 9:47-50 King James Version (KJV)

47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

49 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.

50 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

Now let us look at the verse Jesus is quoting here

Isaiah 66:22-24 King James Version (KJV)

22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.

23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Notice they are dead. These people who experienced hell died.

Also notice the words new heavens and new earth. Where have I heard that in the bible?

Revelation 20:13-21:1 (KJV)

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

The people that go to hell die.
First they are resurrected, then they are judged, then they die.

we will discuses more in part 3

Attached: 1555490489841.jpg (672x372, 78K)

(PART3)
let us see what happens to people that go to hell in the old testament

Malachi 4 King James Version (KJV)

1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

The people that go to hell die and turn to ash
they shall be ashes beneath the souls of your feet

>but doesnt the bible say hell is forever

Well it depends on how the translator translates Aion and Aionios

sometimes the translator translates them as age and other times as eternal

age (20), ages (6), ancient time (1), beginning of time (1), course (1), eternal (2), eternity (1), ever* (2), forever (27), forever and ever (20), forevermore (2), long ago (1), never* (1), old (1), time (1), world (7), worlds (1).
Just look at how they translate this word. Very inconsistent.
Remember the bible is true, the English translators can make mistakes.

Also most Christians believe that hell is eternal. If they would translate the word accurately Christians would shun the bible for being heretical when it is being accurate to what the Hebrew and Greek says. You cant translate the bible correctly because it contradicts mainstream Cristian dogma

listen mate hell cannot be forever because it contradicts what the bible says about hells punishment being finite , therefore the translators picked the wrong translation for the word aion.

I will go more into this in part 4

Attached: 1555345172272.jpg (848x1028, 187K)

(PART4)
let us see what happens to people that go to hell in the old testament

Malachi 4 King James Version (KJV)

1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

The people that go to hell die and turn to ash
they shall be ashes beneath the souls of your feet

>but doesnt the bible say hell is forever

Well it depends on how the translator translates Aion and Aionios

sometimes the translator translates them as age and other times as eternal

age (20), ages (6), ancient time (1), beginning of time (1), course (1), eternal (2), eternity (1), ever* (2), forever (27), forever and ever (20), forevermore (2), long ago (1), never* (1), old (1), time (1), world (7), worlds (1).
Just look at how they translate this word. Very inconsistent.
Remember the bible is true, the English translators can make mistakes.

Also most Christians believe that hell is eternal. If they would translate the word accurately Christians would shun the bible for being heretical when it is being accurate to what the Hebrew and Greek says. You cant translate the bible correctly because it contradicts mainstream Cristian dogma

listen mate hell cannot be forever because it contradicts what the bible says about hells punishment being finite , therefore the translators picked the wrong translation for the word aion.
I will go more into this in part 5

Attached: 1555362627247.png (246x344, 26K)

Matthew 23:31 you testify against yourselves that you are descendants of those who murdered the prophets...You snakes, you brood of vipers! How can you escape being sentenced to hell?

Bible is 100% clear on what the jews are, and that they are all dammed. Killing them is not murder as you cannot murder the guilty

Attached: 1556640920776.png (600x516, 75K)

>05/02/19
(PART 5)
now mate let us look at what happens to Satan. What happens when Satan faces the fires of hell.
Ezekiel 28 kjv
12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

The fires of hell literally turn Satan to ash. Listen to God. God says he will destroy the devil with fire, that the fire shall devour him and turn him into ash.

more in part 6

Attached: 1555479327786.jpg (1067x1600, 562K)

(PART 6)
lastly let us look at the Cross

How long did it take Jesus to pay for the sins of the world?

Six hour of being nailed to the cross and dying. That is how long Jesus had suffer to pay for the sins of the world.
If the punishment for sin is eternal damnation and suffering forever then Jesus didn't pay it.

Jesus' punishment must resemble our punishment if he took our place.

An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth is the standard of justice in the law of God.

The wages of sin is death. Jesus died. The wages of sin in not being torture forever.

The only reason you believe the wages of sin is being tortured forever is because you believe hell is forever. Mate eternal torment is not in the old testament. Death for sin is in the old testament. And death means death , the absence of living. Not living forever to be tortured. If eternal torment is true, why didnt Moses warn anyone about it? What about Isaiah? What about Ezekiel? What about Jonah?

Think about this, when Jonah warned the ninivites of Gods wrath he didnt mention a word about hellfire, he just said that they would suffer and then die. What is were, an eternity in hell or suffering and dying? Why didnt he let them know about hell? Hell is far scarier then suffering and then dying.

I rest my case

martinzender.com/
bible-truths.com/
godsplanforall.com/
saviourofall.org/

Attached: 1555792576273.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

But it's not your place to judge Jews. It's God's. If he wanted them gone, he would have killed them all.

Judging them is God's job. It's our job to send them there.

God had judged them. He found them wanting. John 8:37-47
I know that you are descendants of Abraham; yet you seek to kill me, because my word finds no place in you. I speak of what I have seen with my Father, and you do what you have heard from your father. They answered him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, "If you were Abraham's children, you would do what Abraham did. ... You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But, because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. Which of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? He who is of God hears the words of God; the reason why you do not hear them is you are not of God.

God demands nothing that we cannot give, nor is he a caretaker. Christ (gods living form upon the earth) was a King, not a slave and though a king does serve his people the people serve the king also.

I'm not condoning what the man did, and by the laws of the land he is a murder, he killed innocent (by the laws of man) people and should definitely be put in jail, and what he did was reprehensible. But biblicaly the Jews are condemned as guilty one and all, and you cannot murder the guilty going by the biblical definition.

If he truly repents before his death, which only God would know, then yes.

What kind of coward would do something that cold-blooded?

Attached: coward.jpg (407x301, 30K)

Killing Jews is the only way to go to heaven

That's standard procedure user, stop being fucking retarded

But we're all born into sin and thus all guilty. You don't have the moral high ground to murder anyone. Until you've died and are forgiven by the Lord for your sins, you have no authority to carry out murders in his name.

Well, you're damned to the lake of fire, too, protestant. What part of, "one holy, Catholic, and apostolic church" do you not understand?

You seem like a good, albeit misguided user, so do yourself a favor and repent. Catholics come home.

Yes. John Earnest will still go to heaven, as he only killed Jews and not any actual people. The Bible is very clear in this matter. The Jews were no friend of Jesus Christ.

There are specific wartime protections. Murder, in the Bible, means an unjustified killing. Same reason self defense is explicitly protected.

Either "synagogue of satan" and all the "naming the jew" results in stuff happening, or it is idle chatter.

Attached: gchr-cuckz.png (918x960, 976K)

If I were God or Jesus, I'd give him a pass for killing a Jew demon.

>jews
>human beings

Attached: wew (1).gif (223x126, 1011K)

Jews aren't people, though.

Essentially in Christianity it's only a sin to kill Christians.

>Murder - the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

Attached: 1556754035897.png (1602x1308, 1.1M)

>FED posting

I would guess not.

1 Timothy 1:15
>This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Romans 5:8
>But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 10:10-13
>For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
>For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
>For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
>For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Attached: 1543137640699.jpg (272x348, 8K)

jews by definition arent innocent, they manipulate and subvert entire cultures and countries, literally stealing from us all.
the murder of a thief is (by the bibles rules) lawful

ok faggot so you're willing to say with authority that all men who ever killed in war are doomed to damnation because it is "murder" in your eyes?
what a sick hypocrite you are, you dont even believe the shit you are spouting, you are arguing in bad faith from an infantile, myopic perspective.

Too bad all the Jews are in hell, he could lawyer up at the Pearly Gates.

he's already in deep shit, so it's his best chance to find God and redeem himself.
Be like Peter, not like Judas

God is omnipotent. He knew this would happen and did nothing to stop it. Thus He is at fault and John will go to heaven so that God can ask him for forgiveness.

that's between him and God, isn't it, user?

no. he is damned to hell.
also he is jew. by blood mother.
you can't get out of hell by hating satan.
earnest the stupid will learn this lesson the really really really REALLY 8====>
Hard way.

You think this guy is bad? You should have met Clovis. He'd probably kill you though

I never said they were doomed. Be they merely have to acknowledge what they've done is a sin and ask for forgiveness.
You on the other hand are implying that murdering innocent Jews isn't a sin, but God's will. You're conclusion is anti-Christian and straight-up evil. You'll likely go to hell if you continue this train of thought.

tarrants mom too

the funniest thing is that everyone here believes everything that happened at the synagogue happened just the way the Jews said

That shows how much shilling they are running on Jow Forums - there's probably more commenting from shills than anons.

If he asks for forgiveness.

Yes

Jews create mental illess and want to rape kill and eat white children

>one holy, Catholic, and apostolic church

>The Four Marks of the Church, also known as the Attributes of the Church, is a term describing four distinctive adjectives—"one, holy, catholic and apostolic"—of traditional Christian ecclesiology as expressed in the Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed completed at the First Council of Constantinople in AD 381

WHEW LAD
Imagine believing anything man creates is divine

is that a horse cock menorah? KEK

if you are righteous, you know the difference. you cannot lawyer up against the lord, you cannot jew him.

>kill a man
>repent
>god: iight bro u good

this is what christians actually believe

Only INCEL can cause that kind of rage. Poor faggot. What a waste.

i know, it's hilarious

The ONLY thing requires to enter heaven is to have believed on Jesus Christ. At the moment, the Bible says you are SAVED(past tense), SEALED(past tense) unto the day of redemption, and Jesus said you SHALL NEVER DIE.

I could kill right now and go to heaven. David killed Uriah. The common strawman here is painting a picture of a believer who becomes a sadistic serial killer, but it doesn't exist.

The Old Testament is way less preachy than you think.
The Hebrew people slaughtered a whole lot of fucking people, with God's help. Those rules applied to Jewish men with respect on how they should treat other Jewish men. If you weren't circumcised, you didn't really count as a human.

He looks like a younger Animal Mother

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.7M)

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Isaiah 1:18

>killing low-key conservative orthodox Jews in a upper-middle class town that is the last conservative enclave in San Diego
God you fags are pretty much at bukake levels of homosex. You're probably some self hating goblino.
>muh race war
It's about culture you absolute brainlets

Poor fucking kid
Anons! elevate your brother and sisters.
Never forget those who took a stand against the jew world order.
Obtain powerful positions with a pro-white agenda in mind.
Employ whites
Buy from whites
Educate whites
Help whites

youtube.com/watch?v=eKafdEM3z5I

I wish he didn't do it. We lost a good kid.

For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Killing Jews is not considered murder in Christianity.

Attached: john-chrysostom-quote-lbb6w4v.jpg (1200x630, 167K)

>Every American soldier will go to hell
>He thinks this is what Christians believe

In reality, if were going by the bible and the belief's of old, he would be heiled as a martyr for killing invader's of his land and faith.

Attached: 24d.jpg (521x509, 30K)

Jew's are jew's.
No matter if they lean right or left.
The consensus is that they will always destroy their host nation (That is not their homeland which is israel), which almost always they do by subversion then indoctrination then degradation then stagnation then war then with outcry they will say you are at fault, they then claim reperation's or use that leverage against you and ultimately you lose.
If jew's were actually kind they wouldn't have been exiled from almost every host nation they've been apart of, unless you wan't to argue that every one of those nation's were anti-semetic which if you honestly believe you should commit sudoku right now before reality kicks in.

Attached: 31c.png (200x236, 71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EP2NBExB4ao

Subhumans who kill random civilians and make it even easier to demonize radical politics dont deserve sympathy. These Jow Forums shooters are just using politics as a rationalization for their butthurt at society for not providing them with women to have sex with.

He said he was a christian

Attached: 2:5.png (1358x882, 406K)

salvation is by faith

Attached: 1555804206459.jpg (720x887, 382K)

He threw his life away after listening to literal NEETs shitposting to relieve stress.