Let's be honest, there is simply no good reason that you should be allowed to own an assault rifle...

Let's be honest, there is simply no good reason that you should be allowed to own an assault rifle. I'm not saying we ban all guns, but it is time for the ones that are used in mass shootings to be banned. The AR-15 is a weapon of war and have no place in the hands of civilians.

Yeah, we may have the Second Amendment but do you really think the founding fathers would have wanted kids to be afraid of getting shot at school? And if they did want people to have them they would have said so, but they did NOT.

We can still have the Second Amendment and ban assault rifles. You can own a shotgun, or a hunting rifle. But there's no reason to own an assault rifle unless you are a soldier on the battlefield.

Attached: banthemnowyoustupidgoyim.jpg (1240x700, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-classic-rifle-kit-5165448467.html
palmettostatearmory.com/wheeler-engineering-brass-punch-set-8-piece.html
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html
youtu.be/p8sY5CQmlHI
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we need those to shoot degenerates on the day they trash the constitution.

ban all guns reee-

Attached: B58D7A11-EBFD-46FD-B209-C31D9A5A7961.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

Fuck off

Attached: nip on guns.png (872x886, 220K)

What if I want a rpg, you know for raccoons.

I'm looking forward to seeing your posts entered as evidence in your trial.

cold dead hands

Attached: 1554288322700.jpg (600x675, 50K)

I look forward to the day we line traitors like you against the wall.

Attached: 1556040059850.png (1636x1491, 3M)

Am I still allowed to mow down an orphanage with my regular rifle?

Guns literally exist to kill people like you.

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

OP has a point. I mean, I used to own a couple of AR-15s, but once my wife and I had our first daughter she told me point blank that they made her uncomfortable especially with a baby in the house.

So, I sold them. And I haven't missed them because there's really no reason to even have one in the first place.

>Yeah, we may have the Second Amendment but do you really think the founding fathers would have wanted kids to be afraid of getting shot at school?
Show me where they indicated they were in favor of tax payer funded compulsory public schooling for 12+ years first.

Did she make Tyrone get rid of his guns too or is he exempt?

Here's a quick guide to building your own AR-15 on the cheap.

This is the first part we're going to buy and it's the most important. This is the only part of an AR-15 that is regulated, you can purchase everything else without getting a background check except this. It will need to be mailed to a local dealer who will charge you a fee and background check you.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html

This kit contains the entire rest of the rifle. Stock, barrel, grip, trigger, barrel all that good stuff. It's a more basic kit but it will be enough to get you started on the AR-15 platform.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-classic-rifle-kit-5165448467.html

This punch set will help with assembly and is a good tool set to have for beginners.
palmettostatearmory.com/wheeler-engineering-brass-punch-set-8-piece.html

These are your run of the mill magazines. I'd say 10 is a good start but you can get as many or little as you want. You can also likely head down to any local gun store to purchase some and meet your local FLGS owner.
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html

After you get the parts it's time to assemble your rifle.
youtu.be/p8sY5CQmlHI

Some things to consider at this point:
>Clean your fucking gun
>Begin stockpiling ammunition. A little here and there never hurts.
>Look for an optic. Iron sights are fine but red dots / acogs go great if you have the money

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16
Want a full rifle instead? The S&W Sport II is your standard 'modern musket'

Attached: Palm2.png (1039x907, 80K)

She wasn't uncomfortable before then?

no good reason for you not to be aborted, but here you are.

No one cares about the opinions of slaves, so GTFO

Good for you, I wish more Americans would have both the courage and common sense necessary to stop worshiping at the altar of the NRA.

>Samefagging
Bad b8.

Attached: NLDugGD.jpg (645x729, 34K)

YOU ARE THE OP! GTFO FAGGOT SHILL

Attached: STFU.jpg (960x1024, 59K)

She was, or that's what she said. But she said she didn't want to make an issue out of it. When we had our daughter though she said she couldn't keep quiet about it any longer.

I want to arm the people.

You want to disarm the people.

Think about it.

Attached: 1544653716982.jpg (1080x1350, 359K)

Nigger

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING FAG

This board has IDs retard

Wow, never seen this thread before. Kys, and SAGE faggot.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

The founding fathers would have wanted school shooters to be afraid of getting shot by school kids.

Attached: Orwell on Guns.jpg (420x331, 46K)

How many times are people going to try and pass this as an argument ? People dont give a shit about mass shooting. Give teachers guns. Stop making gun free zones.

This is a stupid discussion to have. You will never take them. And if you do, you will lose the war that ensues. Good luck faggot

Attached: PukingPepe.jpg (399x388, 24K)

>You can infringe on a right
>And still not have that right infringed

What a fucking moron

How large is your fictional wife's black cock?

This

The reason to own a gun is to protect your self from the government and the military.

There's no debating it, your resistance is null. Shall not be infringed.

Forgot your meme flag homo.

Attached: 37BDCF37-A7E0-482D-876B-F6678EBF4B7E.jpg (1125x1385, 1.02M)

Hey this shit thread again

Get fucked.

Attached: HFP8jX5.jpg (4671x3114, 2.36M)

based

Attached: 1519274929372s.jpg (250x239, 13K)

Sloppy job

2 shekels removed from your account

Cucked fully

Says who?

Haha fucking simp

This

What? Oh, that's not me.

There's no good reason to own one, so that's why I own 5.

Attached: the_talking_gun_by_bokaier_d502l4t-pre.jpg (914x874, 134K)

Absolutely right. Jow Forumstards often claim that jews want to take your guns away. Well you're right! We do want to take your guns away, because jews are GOOD PEOPLE and we want to SAVE THE WORLD. All you nazis want to do is kill people who aren't like you because of racial envy of us superior Jews. We're smarter, more compassionate, have real tradition and history, and are more moral than you. The only reason you goyim want these assault weapons is because you fantasize about herding us into cattlecars while pointing them at us, or pulling the trigger at a helpless group of us until your clip runs out of ammo and your murder machine goes click click click, and then you reload and kill more because that is all you can do!!!

Maybe one day when you grow up and have a real adult relationship and a family of your own you will understand.

You're a dumb mother fucker you know that right. Hahah I have a feeling u may be fired shill

Thinking about exercising my 2nd amendment rights for the first time; is buying an AK-47 ridiculous as a first gun. I really want an A S A U L T rifle while i still can.

Attached: 1530376366154.jpg (495x528, 75K)

Haha good luck snowflake

And have fun getting raped by mind-controlled feds along with the Russian and Chinese troops, you idiot.

How many shekels are you getting paid for this? or are you actually clinically retarded and dont understand how ID's work? Or am i being baited and trolled?

The point of the second amendment is war not hunting

>The only reason you goyim want these assault weapons is because you fantasize about herding us into cattlecars while pointing them at us
It’s true.

Attached: F81EDC24-D342-4923-90DC-AC29579CCA26.jpg (793x786, 54K)

stale pasta

lmao even the leaf has your ass

Attached: LeafShooter.png (1426x354, 224K)

Mess with the bull, you will feel the horns.

The AR15 is a hunting rifle. It's not common usage is in varmint shooting. The mini14 ranch rifle is chambered for the same cartridge and can have the same capacity as the AR15. Why should the ar be banned and not the ranch rifle?

I want you to try. Please fucking try. Take them away, and you'll see what happens.

No.

Attached: 85214475.jpg (960x908, 73K)

If you live in the only country in the world where you can easily and freely purchase highly lethal defensive weapons. You’re a cuck if you give that up for social points.

You know you won’t shoot up a mall so you are giving up practical defense for social points. Cuck.

Attached: 048FB7E6-4B57-496D-AFFA-E23D99E9DF16.png (499x499, 166K)

Its time to shut this whole thing down. No more devils advocate.

Maybe one day when the loot mob makes off with your wife, kids and all your stuff after leaving you broken and bleeding in the ruins of your own home, you will understand.

It is a man's job to reign in the idiotic impulses of his woman. This decision might cost all of your lives in the turbulent times that are coming. You post here on a board populated by chaos magicians working foul sorceries to bring this era of strife into being. You've seen the proof of our power and yet you do nothing to steel yourself against the rising tide of mayhem that we are summoning?

You are a fool, and your bloodline will end just as assuredly as a man who had no family or progeny at all.

this PsyOp is gay and should make everyone realize they should be armed for the very sake of freedom

> Jews
> Having a history
Kek!
You are a bunch of parasitic migrants with no civilization or culture.
Just KYS, already.

well said fren

Attached: Happy-USA-pepe.png (458x459, 377K)

>There is simply no good reason
There is a good reason, and that reason is NIGGERS

Attached: IMG_20190502_203756.jpg (1944x2592, 989K)

ancaps are kind of based

Attached: 1556247034079.jpg (640x640, 43K)

the AR-15's you buy off the shelf aren't even fully automatic, they're semi-auto, they are just a pretty version of a hunting rifle, they just add rails on the top and bottom for accesories. in all actuality, it would be more devistating to have some of the hunting rifles that are semi-auto, you can buy drum clips for semi-auto hunting rifles, upto 500 rds. and whether its just a barrel strapped to wood or a synthetic stock with some fancy rail systems attached the truth is all that matters is how many rds. go down range and hit targets, guns can take and save lives. stop trying to control guns for honest ppl, the criminal element will always have them and always be able to get them. the only way to keep ppl safe is open carry laws and less restrictions for decent ppl.

there's no reason i shouldn't

Attached: 1556782647964.png (479x521, 207K)

>Jew being scared to death of white people
Sounds about right

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Attached: patrick bait.png (308x308, 128K)

Reminder if somebody ever says shit like the OP to your face remember who they are and find out where they live so you can drag them to the firing squad later. Commie fucks have no place in America.

Attached: 4913A788-80B2-4DFC-9296-51EC48E7C082.gif (500x249, 979K)

>Let's be honest, there is simply no good reason that you should be allowed to tell anybody what to do.

Little known fact, AR stands for 'Aryan Rifle', and the 15 is for the 14 words & a rifle.

Killing nigs is a good reason

there's no such thing as a ridiculous first gun. just your willingness to learn with it. hell, if your a masochist you could start with a .458 win mag, assuming you could afford to shoot the fucker.

but no, an AK would be a decent first choice. everybody and their mother still uses them for a reason.

Come and take them pinko.