HOLOCAUST DENIERS BTFO...AGAIN!

>youtube.com/watch?v=PyoMvdLFd_I

poltards seethe as Myles Power uses common sense, logic, and facts to DESTROY right-wing retards.

Attached: MylesTheMagician.jpg (1200x900, 268K)

sloppy job moss*d

Damn. I guess the masturbator machines and death coasters really were real...

reminder to evite suspicious threads

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there. Use this info to redpill others. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Attached: german pow typhus.jpg (640x472, 141K)

don't forget the human skin lamps, imbecile

Fuck off with your gay shit OP

Attached: 1481750263043.webm (500x375, 2.12M)

>common sense

Not possible, Jews are schizophrenic.

OH OH! Or the soap! And the ashes! And the body pits! It’s illegal to question their validity you know!

>Only five down votes. When the deniers notice this vid it will be 65% thumbs down. Just a matter of time.

Downvoted

The good news is that there are plenty of Jews to eradicate today

Attached: 8726387567234.png (2200x1700, 255K)

I guess so, Know where I can get a ticket?

Was that Hitler’s greatest gift to his followers?

wait till my cartoons series finish

Attached: auschwitz-sfougarakis.jpg (680x510, 48K)

Yiddle me this, goyman:
What helps you clean but hates to shower;
Helps light the room but has no power?

Attached: A16E01EE-3E06-437C-8718-48E355CA9CDC.jpg (591x666, 217K)

Everybody wave to the federal agent!
"Hi, Mr. Federal Agent!"

Attached: SpookyMcFeeb.jpg (956x706, 117K)

hypothetically
if I wanted to genocide a race
just hypothetically
I would just list them then go to their house and shoot them there
just in theory though

Attached: faggotshit.jpg (673x371, 56K)

>Facts and logic
>Contradicts himself by saying there the chimney was reconstructed according to plans after the war because it was destroyed but also that there is no chimney in the arial photos before it was suppesedly blown up

Sloppy job moss*d

G L O W
L
O
W

NIGGER

the holocaust was God's wrath on the jews for failing to obey his covenant
Prove me wrong

Attached: 1493062508006.gif (540x540, 1.71M)

If God was real, holocaust would've happened.

These type of videos are always painfully inorganic and never argue in good faith by abusing data through statistical bias by cutting out any information they don't like.

They went so far as to take a very old clip of Styxx out of context. They statistically manipulated a video to support their argument.

Completely dishonest. Inorganic. Fake. Fraud.

I wish I could be normal again, somebody please debunk the hall of cost for me. This guy isn't doing anything to convince me

Law this beta cuck links to holocaust enablers and this is their "evidence".
>A rigorously conducted forensic study of the gas chambers, completed in 2000, found physical and photographic evidence of the five holes used in the roof of Crema/Gas Chamber 1. The holes had been sealed up when Crema/Gas Chamber one was transformed into a bomb shelter. In the first restoration, done in the late 1940s, four of the holes were re-opened and capped with wooden chimneys, as they had been when Crema 1 was a gas chamber. A Polish witness to the reconstruction, Adam Zlobnicki, recalled how traces of the holes were clearly visible: “I remember well that the introduction holes for Zyklon B, which are situated on the roof of the crematory, were also reconstructed in 1946/47. Those who reconstructed them had an easy task because the erstwhile introduction holes had distinct traces . . . Thus, they constructed in the same places again the openings for the little chimneys.”

No physical or photographic evidence. Only reconstructions based on theory. They don't even have real evidence of "gas chambers" yet noone denies that they had delousing shower/chambers.
>Crema/Gas Chamber 1 in the Main Camp is not a “fake” but a space accurately restored to its historic role as a gas chamber. It is meant to be a memorial and symbolic representation of all the cremas/gas chambers in the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp complex.
>not "fake"
Literally feels over reals. These fucking psychopaths are using feels over reals to defend Jewish conspiracies.

user, the lies by the witnesses, and the lies from our own government, were only done to inform us of real event.
>If they didn't lie, it wouldn't be the truth

Attached: 1556692090956.png (1040x445, 168K)

>If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed

>"I proved it's real so now it's alright to imprison people saying otherwise!"

Thanks for the transcription user, you've saved me some time.
>crematoria/gas chamber
They have to be seperate buildings because hydrogen cyanide is crazy explosive.
>sum gai said he saw holes in the room
Not disguised as showers then?
>sum gai said they converted the gas chambers into bomb shelters and put new chimneys on them
Who? These camps were massive, no one fucking lived there after the war.

Not gonna watch the video. Please post a summary.

>Leuchter tested the walls improperly!
>Well shouldn't we test them the right way then so we can definitively end the argument?
>Of course not you racist Nazi

The key importance is they support zero evidence of "gas", let alone being used to kill people. To them, any enclosed room is a potential gas chamber. These mentally disordered people are in the same vein of low-intelligence that would confuse hydrogendioxide as a deadly gas or dihydrogenmonoxide as a deadly liquid.

Even worse in their comment section there's people denying Holodomor as "just a famine". Can I claim the Holocaust was "just a typhus outbreak" without being banned on several platforms?

Fuck this clown world.

Uses a bunch of old out-of-context clips to target anyone popular with opinions that are not far-left. Many of the people used are arguably center-left at best.
Uses a bunch of holocaust conspiracy websites that don't cite evidence and use only anecdotal reports.
Denies all contrary reports or evidence by citing only counter-claims that partially reverence contrary reports and evidence.

Bold-faced cognitive dissonance.

why didnt the lights in the gas chambers ignite the zyklon b and blow up the entire camp? why has this never happened once?

I watched it, he didn't debunk shit.
All he did was cherry picking a couple minor stuff and claim they are wrong

>the wooden door was added later, therefore SIX GORILLION JOOS DIED BY WALL KNIVES

>2019
>still believing in MUH 6 GORILLON
C'mon, we're not retarded.

Attached: 1506565947958.png (811x490, 834K)

Explain pic related

Attached: 6 trillion lice.jpg (1576x599, 347K)

Attached: 1919.jpg (823x1174, 266K)

Attached: 6000000.jpg (402x887, 343K)

Attached: 1540606915337.jpg (942x750, 368K)

Attached: 1541606993410.jpg (640x681, 175K)

Attached: Typhus.jpg (832x861, 230K)

Attached: 1540607014013.jpg (795x868, 253K)

Attached: giant electric chair.jpg (1022x760, 268K)

The wooden doors were added later. And the chimneys. And the gas. And the survivor reports. And sovereign state of Israel.
There's people in the comment section promoting Revisionism as a good thing.

>muh 6 gorillion

Attached: 1543212651993.jpg (5000x5000, 2.76M)

Sure they were Rabbi.
This looks like great sovie.... i mean German engineering.

Attached: legit gas chamber.jpg (504x371, 72K)

Attached: 1543212008929.jpg (696x783, 112K)

Attached: 1543200864906.jpg (659x909, 131K)

Attached: 1543204473398.jpg (710x644, 179K)

Attached: keep it alive.png (674x607, 513K)

Attached: Historical accounts.png (1575x1302, 2.41M)

don’t forget the 50 foot large electrical chairs

>tfw something is so obviously real that you send people to prison for a decade just for questioning details of it

see

You should be aware the holocaust deniers have never been correct about anything. They are in a perpetual state of btfo.

DON'T QUESTION YOUR OVERLORDS STUPID GOY!!!
IT IS ILLEGAL TO QUESTION THE SHOAH!!!
OY VEY!!!

Attached: 1550280939746.png (955x902, 210K)

refer to everything above shit head

This is such a bad argument a Jew had to have made this.

Learn how reply chains work you fucking sperg.
I'm surprised you can post all those articles and have such poor reading comprehension that you sperg and call me a Rabbi.
>he said something weird, he's a jew!
You're a useful idiot and nothing else. Just keep posting evidence and let it do the work. You're a danger to yourself when you open your mouth.

Not valid and ruled unconstitutional in Texas and a few other states and growing.

Happy holocaust! Honk, honk!

Attached: 578F02FE-9489-47A3-8825-FA83CF9EC55B.jpg (186x255, 13K)

>God's wrath on the jew
But yids aren't Semite, they are West Asian. They have no more claim to the 12 tribes of Israel than I do.

fuck off

yeah that is so true, like when they claim the chimney isn't attached to the building.
That doesn't mean anything, it was build after the war!

While the holocaust obviously happened the guy in the OP does a bad job at debunking the deniers.

It's obviously that the sneaky Nazis destroyed the documents, the buildings and lied to their own population about it during the war to get away with it.

Telling is how the claims about the specific building leuchter and zünder have examined regressed after their critique went public.

I think they weren't sloppy but that the original claims about that specific building were different in tours and historic accounts. And the fucking plaque wasn't there back in the day they revised what was claimed about it and I can sniff it out.

I had no idea that this shit was law in the US. I don't see how it jibes with the whole freedom of speech bill of rights deal.

Fucking lol you spooks are so lazy

am at 17:05 did he just claim they washed the walls with chemicals and had to clean the chamber after every batch of jeiwhs people to not give away the cover as showers?

that sounds odd

Hold onto your freedom of speech like your life depended on it. Because it does.

this
It doesn't. It's unconstitutional and will not be enforced.

>attacks strawmen
>invites mass reports and subsequent throttling for discussing controversial topics
cool

>t's obviously that the sneaky Nazis destroyed the documents, the buildings and lied to their own population about it during the war to get away with it.
So your argument is that there is no evidence and they destroyed the evidence because they wanted to "get away with it". That sounds ridiculously anti-logical. If you win the war in that case, you don't care because you write history. If you lose, it doesn't fucking matter, because you'll be dead.

Who did you personally lose in the holocaust?

Is it really claimed that they had to wash the gaschambers after every use? And to hide the smell of gas in the showers? I can't believe that....

Ain't Myles Power that retard with the 2 tails that hangs around sonic?

What are the best videos/articles that go over how the numbers don't add up.

Obviously the idea of the nazis gassing and cremating millions of people is absurd, what are the best resources that deep dive into the claims and refute them?

C'mon, I'm genuinely curious: who did you lose? Shouldn't your personal experiences be more reliable than all the DRUMPFTLER BTFO videos?

The holocaust debate is literally being played out through blogspot.com websites

Meth is a hell of drug

Nobody my grandfather worked for the reichspost during the war
It happened by law obviously just that the video in the Op discredits it.

The whole gaschamber disguised as showers that you have to scrub after every use chemically sounds ridiculous....

If the nazis had actually poison gas they had stockpiled why would they use an insecticide instead?

So you are Jewish and live in Israel but your grandfather worked for the Reichspost? How did that happen?

Also: what is *it*. Plus the "they hid it" counter-argument still stands.

Not living in Israel and am not jewish as far as I know but my family is too broken to really know?

The whole it's a giant coverup by the nazis smells I was mostly facetious there because the denier debunking shit always looks like unfalsifieable infinite regression.

Is there an explanation why the Nazis would use Zyklon B? Is it cheaper or easier to mass produce? It for sure isn't the most deadly thing at hand. Is it cheaper than a bullet per person?

I guess Zyklon B really does make you skinny

Attached: 1556793251110.png (723x944, 570K)

It’s not, OP is a faggot who got gassed ITT.
Go read the bill

If you aren't a heeb, you shouldn't use the memeflag.

Also, I can't talk about it, but the Czecks and Poles ethnically cleansed and murdered 16 million Germans for being German and never hid it. Not before their people who participated and not before the world public. Today the controlled press calls it "evacutation". So I really, really don't see any reason to hide it.

These all sound like something from the Talmud

My problem with the debate is that we're not allowed to have the debate. If the debate was so rock solid why shut it down?

>Czecks and Poles ethnically cleansed and murdered 16 million Germans
i'm gonna need a source on that.

Attached: 1551914858353.png (1379x1300, 1.66M)

My own family history, leaf. It's not my fault you don't know about this and only know WW2 propaganda by the allies. You probably never heard of the Rhein-Wiesen-Lager either or that the allies reopened the concentration camps and put Germans in it.

it's not that it happened or didn't, it's that we're forced to care and pretend it wasn't a great idea.

Ethnic cleansings of millions of germans took place to redistribute the spoils of war which is territory mostly. Ethnic cleansing is the removal of people by ethnicity from a region in the most mildest form. The and killed is a bit dishonest contraction.

>I can't talk about it
Hans, I'm sorry for what our boomer's parents did to your Volk.

why did they find tons of containers of the gas at camps where there were no "gas chambers"?

Probably because the gas was being used to fumigate clothing, not for mass killing

fpbp

you can also cremate hundreds of thousands of bodies 24/7 and not melt the furnace down.

explain this..

I thought it was the Soviets who destroyed the camps.

Completely false. It was racial and collective hatred and collective punishment. People were put into cattle wagons, including the children and babies, women raped to death, young boys beaten to death and thrown into bomb crates, old women robbed of their last posessions. Germans spat at and incited in the worst way. The initial civilian casualty numbers were 3 million and they were reduced. Just like those who were burned alive in Dresden. And it was genocide by all accounts but was never counted as such.

Footage sped up and weird angle. Do you want to see goofy shit of Trump?