Cities Mistreating Homeless

Homeless are coming to my town in high number and people are complaining; Police are actually abusing these people and destroying their tents.

I'm strongly considering contacting the ACLU over this. Police have no right to violate these people's property.

Attached: 1fire4.jpg (1200x630, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalhomeless.org/publications/crimreport/summary.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Long ago, they'd arrest them and give them 3 hots and a cot, and then get a shrink to figure out of they can commit them to a mental hospital.

>people's property.
Isn't the sidewalk a public property?

>homeless
Nice try kike homeless don't exist in 1st world nations.

>cops arent lining them up and euthanizing them with their sidearms

Truly the worst kind of mistreatment. Why are they treating animals as if they have human rights?

Attached: mCd3WwauvE8SKEkwpmRTRWai995dlquiyvco9lHmfdQ.jpg (769x768, 101K)

how do you explain this picture I found online then

Attached: 5bd878d0767ada7ccadcb7ea_rawImage.jpg (1543x1030, 762K)

Nice bait thread.

The Homeless are mislabeled.

There problem is not that they dont have a home.

There problem, in the majority of cases is drug addiction, and criminal behavior.

If you don't abuse them, they will abuse you.

That's in nigeria

I hope they all die.

That's just a guy taking a nap between his two jobs.

How do you explain this then hmmm?

Attached: homeless2.jpg (300x421, 45K)

theres literally a thread in the catalog, side by side with another homeless
check.the.catalog

This isn't about LA, faggot.

Are you blind? Not a spec of dirt on his clothes. Not a homeless person

Not all homeless are filthy mud monsters

Attached: homeless-1.jpg (620x465, 64K)

>rent-abstainers

>not crusty
Hasnt been homeless for long

>I'm strongly considering contacting the ACLU
call Antifa, get them to put police in line....

I work at a methadone clinic and we have homeless people coming in like clockwork. I feel bad for em.. :/

The homeless should be exterminated

>Courts have found certain criminalization measures unconstitutional:
>For example, when a city passes a law that places too many restrictions on begging, free speech concerns are raised as courts have found begging to be protected speech under the First Amendment.
>When a city destroys homeless persons’ belongings or conducts unreasonable searches or seizures of homeless persons, courts have found such actions violate the Fourth Amendment right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures.
>Courts have found that a law that is applied to criminally punish a homeless person for necessary life activities in public, like sleeping, violates that person’s Eighth Amendment right to be free from cruel and unusual punishment if the person has nowhere else to perform the activity.
>Laws that do not give people sufficient notice of prohibited conduct or allow for arbitrary enforcement by law enforcement officials can be unconstitutionally vague. Courts have found loitering and vagrancy laws unconstitutionally vague.
>In addition to violating U.S. law, criminalization measures can violate international human rights law. The United States has signed international human rights agreements, many of which prohibit actions that target homeless people living in public spaces.
nationalhomeless.org/publications/crimreport/summary.html

Cities also have unfairly criminalized people living in their cars or RV's.

Zoning, building codes, and land-use regulations all limit the housing supply and increase prices. You can't even live in a tent or RV on a plot of land that you own 100%. It's ridiculous. We need some super-cheap option housing alternatives. States are going to have to take away local control to force the issue.

Attached: 1554676903222.jpg (600x400, 194K)

>international law
All the more reason to fucking shit all over it. Fuck every single nation on this Earth, but especially fuck any nation not our own.

Attached: 1556559756864.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

That's fucking horrible. A billion poor immigrants would really help us resolve this tragedy of capitalism happening in our streets right fellow moral patriots?

The police are fucking busy okay.

Attached: not-enough-time-to-deal-with-isis.jpg (712x534, 58K)

I think there should be a nature reserve full of wilderness that you just send Homeless to live in. If they can't fucking survive there then too bad, you got teeth and claws, you can hunt and fish, can't survive? get fucked and die.

OP, you should post the meetup location so we can help you.

Mental hospitals were objectively terrible places. I don’t wish for their reintroduction.

It's at your moms place boyo bring the LAN cables and the Doritos

>homeless

Homeless is a shitlib word for bums

This is a nigger hard at work

White person trying to get social services in nigger infested government agencies and Non Gentile Organizations is beyond fucked.

In a white country we could help people that really need it

Lmao fuck homeless people. I hope the cops just start executing them.

Key word there, "were". Obviously there are some shit hospitals with shit nurses and psychs, but the vast majority of severely mentally ill homeless people would be better off in an institution. These people are not capable of living independently and some may never be.

t. been sectioned a couple times, was the "sane person" in the ward

That doctor just finished a 12 hour shift giving heart transplant surgery. Hes just taking a snooze

Like the homeless violate the proprty they squat on?

Filling your city with shitbums lowers your quality of life. They're all on hard drugs and/or alcohol. They leave needles and shit everywhere. Why would you accommodate them by just letting those faggots set up shop wherever the fuck they want? Fuck them.

It can hardly be called "property" if you lease it from the state (i.e. taxes) or can't/won't defend it with force

>E Franklin Ave

Kang tired from long day inventing peanut butter

You are not 1st world nation anymore muttbro

It's supposed to be a motivator to not be a piece of shit.

>how do you explain this picture I found online then

That's not a human being.

Attached: AlSharpton.jpg (258x300, 20K)

>Mental hospitals were objectively terrible places
Yeah and the curb out in the weather is so much better. Know what's even better than that is a jail cell.