Negroes - Are they getting smarter?

Attached: SmartNegro.gif (360x640, 2.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvjCGgG26CI
bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

affirmative action

Only in the movies, kiddo.

who could be behind this, a mystery

Attached: jew take over.jpg (1627x851, 326K)

Or maybe they just worked hard in school, and their community reported them to their local news because black people accomplishing good things isn't common

I took the GRE twice.
First time scored really high. Checked white.
Got a few offers.
Second time scored a bit lower (+10 years) Checked native american.
Got offers from all those schools.
this.

>affirmative action

No, colleges are getting dumber.

are you saying that niggers are stupid and every time they accomplish something a normal human does we have to report it to the whole world?

Those odds just aren't as likely as .

Also,
>those offers in
>that kitchen
He must be in the top 1% of all black American families.

Affirmative action only works if you pretend it doesn’t exist

No we're lowering standards and testing to nigger level so they can pass.

>nog gets into all his ivy leagues
this shit happens yearly, and only ever to black people
really activates my almonds

No, colleges are more selective than ever kiddo. Go back to your coal mine

That's one bright kid. Ya know he's probably smarter than all of the jealous Jow Forumssters there are. He's going to go far but Jow Forums is angry just because the color of his skin is different.

that's a fact user

Attached: zwztm.jpg (1440x1080, 1.05M)

Attached: 1418343199853.jpg (573x609, 52K)

>nigger raised in white democratic suburb
>1 of 6 blacks at all of highschool
>doesnt have nigger culture to distract his whole life
>get good grades and pay attention while lefty teachers give you As for being black and actually turning in assignments
>affirmative action boosts you to Harvard diversity pick
you're not paying enough attention you ignorant fuck.

So smart they get into Ivy League schools based on skin color and not merit.

America in 2019 lmfao

I wanna kill myself, i barely got into retard college and ended up failing out of community college and now i work at a grocery store

Guys y barely finished elementary school but i have heard that it's time consuming and expensive to apply to universities in murica, can someone be kind enough to give me a Quick run down?

Don't take the bait

That's quite the admission.

Well, they've got your scared.

just give up paco and become a world championship boxer like canelo and chavez

>have a lawyer friend who use to have a black client that did cancer stuff.
> black doctor could never get black clients.
>black guy told my lawyer friend "Because blacks all assume he was an affirmative action doctor. And they trust the white doctors more."

Being black and have an IQ in the low 90s will get you into any university in the world.

Just answer me you fucking coward.

How much debt do you have?

learn a trade, get good at it, start make six figures before most people finish college

t. high-up carpenter with a masters

Yeah right because you're tooootally not a fucking basement dweller that never did shit like every other retarded dumbfucksin this thread

> Being black and have an IQ in the low 90s will get you into any university in the world.

I can not deny it anymore.

But at the end of the day, you are still black with a 90IQ.

Possibly but then tests are getting easier.

I unironically hope that they do. Nobody dislikes black people just for looking different than whites unless they're fucking retards. People who don't like black people don't like them because of how they act, and how proud they are of their ignorance.

Any sane person would agree with me saying that anyone raising themselves up is good for everyone around them.

Attached: 1556528817279.jpg (500x731, 43K)

>When the universities openly say they will let in nogs with lower scores than everyone else because they couldn't get in otherwise
hmmm

it costs money, it could be time consuming if it's a very fancy school

>negros
>work hard

Attached: konata.jpg (220x200, 13K)

Kikes getting so brazen these days. You blew your load a few decades too soon. Just like the nigger golems you use, you can't think ahead either.

>NIDF

No

I'm actually doing ok, carpentry is one of my hobbies, What i wanted to know was if applying to a university was expensive and took a long time to make the application.

there is an advantage for him; that appears to be a $40,000 set of cabinets/kitchen behind him in this picture. this young man is not from a family that is financially hurting and possibly has both parents in his home and life. It amazes me what they have taken from them by removing the family unit and making it popular to be a single parent on welfare.

No standards have dropped

Its ok user. Brainlet or high iq we're all gonna make it. If your brainlet just work on those street smarts, if your high iq just bully your way into some nerdass university to be research bum. Life is a big meme just roll with it and boom your way through.

Attached: chadbeats.jpg (660x516, 192K)

civnat faggots will be the first to go on DOTR

reminds me of this

Attached: race-black-expectations.jpg (639x768, 87K)

It’s well known that you can get into better schools with shittier grades if you’re black or Mexican, especially medical schools

Attached: That'sBait.gif (300x252, 2.87M)

>young man
I’m glad you boomer pieces of shits are going to die soon.

Attached: yup.gif (250x262, 1.17M)

what are you even talking about you simpleton?
What is it so appealing for you to standing up for niggers? ?Is it like orgasmic feeling you get when you prove the "online bigot" that your divershity is great?I could never imagine myself to stand up for a race that is being despised by almost EVERY race in this planet. How do you do that?

Attached: how_to_get_into_harvard_medical_school.webm (720x480, 2.71M)

hahaha

>Nobody dislikes black people just for looking different than whites unless they're fucking retards.
I dislike blacks because they look different AND because they stink. Get fucked faggot.

Attached: 1443380215167.gif (224x168, 1.77M)

20,000 years of evolution says “no.”

The bell curves intersect, some black guys are more intelligent than some white guys. It's not that hard to understand.

Attached: 659AA65B-A246-48EA-AB47-20BA5684CB2E.png (721x551, 641K)

4th year US MD med student here. You're absolutely right.
>mfw 5/95 people in my class are black
>mfw 2 of them fail out in the first year (both negress)
>mfw the other two girls who failed out during second year both burned the coal

Affirmative action docs are 100% real. The only remaining black girl in my class now "wins" every award my school can throw at her and her picture is plastered all over the website. They're not getting a penny of donation money from me once I'm an alumnus

Attached: agnew.jpg (4724x3186, 3.45M)

Nope, he won't get to most of European universities, as they don't have affirmative action. Russia has affirmative action only for small indegenous peoples of the Arctic Region, Siberia and Far East(only 200k people fall into this category out of 142m Russian population), and even those guys have a very limited quota, so no nigger can ever get to Moscow State university or Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology using affirmative action.

How on Earth do you not score perfect on the GRE? More like GR-Easy amirite?

He won't finish. I've seen it happen so many times, black teens who are not prepared for university, dropping out long before first year is even done, and that is after extensive tutoring and intervention from the diversity departments who recruit the back students in the first place. All so the institution can brag about its multicultural shiny happy student body. It's a all a lie, and very few blacks can make it through higher ed without a immense amount of assistance.

t. Former university administration

Russia is scary bedtime boogeyman story for the Negro, they do not want to go there under any circumstance.

I guarantee you that student isn't even close to the same level as as a 10-year-old white or Jew or Asian kid.

YOU KNOW THAT NIGGAS CANT READ

fpbp

Exactly what I came to say.

>basic human ability
>praised
i don't understand this clown world anymore?
youtube.com/watch?v=bvjCGgG26CI

This. Jow Forums really shows how stupid they are. I mean I know some of it is just memes but you can tell the ones who are insecure about their own lives or their intelligence/achievements.

If blacks were smart, they'd have been completely insulted by that picture and its accompanying caption.

that show was funny as hell

Attached: mfw-mlk.jpg (735x1024, 94K)

But Russian degrees in physics are among the best in the world, there are 5 Russian unis in top-20 in QS physics rankings if we look at employer reputation, Russian unis are not high in the world ranking only because we have a different structure in academia, all the research is done in National Research Institutes, which are small and which do not have students, only actual scientists, so Russian universities do not publish almost any research papers. Also we do not have international students because there are very few programs taught in English, and (((diversity))) is important for those ratings.

If anything affirmative action is racist since it is assuming that minorities are too stupid to succeed on their own and need to be recognized. It’s disgusting and I hope this is why you’re against it. If not you just sound bitter and envious. Get over it.

For me, it's both.
1. It is a racist policy for the reasons you described and more
2. I've seen this play out in my own class. Our black students do not, and cannot perform at the same level as the rest of us. Despite the school admin trying every trick in the book to get them to stay in the class, they couldn't. One girl couldn't pass an exam to save her life, and the other failed the MD boards three times (USMLE Step 1).

I'm neither bitter, nor envious. Why should I be? I've done well, got great board scores, and am going into a surgical specialty next year. If anything, I am angry. I am angry that their admission spots were wasted in the name of diversity. Other, more qualified candidates should have filled those spots, and judging by the rest of our qualified class, would not have failed out. It's an embarrassment to my school to have people failing out and failing the boards; this all could have been prevented.

Attached: figure.jpg (960x960, 91K)

Attached: 1556473819419.png (720x697, 589K)

What degree was this for? You’re right in that it sounds like they were incompetent and probably only stuck through it to try to not feel like an utter fraud even though they clearly were. It’s a shame. But some minority classmates of mine have done well in the Maths program I am and are based. None were black though.

Man I hope so. Then they can get jobs and contribute to society like normal people.
Again, I said I HOPE so. It might be a pipe dream, but a man CAN dream, can't he?

You can see the high IQ in his face.

>academics hang too

Pol pot did nothing wrong

BSN graduate here, former AAS in RT (both STEM)
In my 8 years of college education (fuck up year included), blacks were present in good numbers, yet always notably absent in math, sciences, and English writing. There was only 1 in my RT program. She was from South Africa. Later, my nursing program had 4 (again 1 was a foreigner). Only the foreigners graduated.
My bachelors program had 0 blacks. My workplace has about 5% of the staff being black, and all were affirmative action hired for secretary, notary, and information services (phone calls); only 1 black is a post-grad and he's one of the doctors. Unsurprisingly, he is a foreigner (Kenya).

There is something about US blacks being inverted ass in head retarded. Even foreigner blacks want nothing to do with our blacks.

>LOL NIGGERS ARE DUMB
>No, we are not. See...
>LOL WHY DO YOU NEED TO PROVE YOU'RE NOT DUMB
>You just said...
>LOL NIGGERS

Did you actually read my first post you dumb nigger? MD. Medical Doctor. At this level, where we're responsible for human lives, no affirmative action should be tolerated. It's unsafe as it is unethical.

Can niggers code?
never saw one in my university or in any of my jobs as a programmer and neither my code monkey friends.

Have you guys ever seen one on IT?

Attached: ap.jpg (800x600, 75K)

Reminder a nigger like this would get robbed and beaten to death in his own community.

Niggers can get into Harvard with 2.5

Especially nigger ball players

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

I love how at that age, they think getting into one of those schools is like winning the lottery or something. Fuck no it's not, you're just going somewhere where you have to work for 4 years just to get a degree. Yeah, Jewgle and Apple and Facebook will probably be itching to hire you and plant you in a management role afterwards, but even then you're really just looking at a nice upper middle class lifestyle. You're still not shit to anyone. Except now you have a BMW and a decent title.

Let me know when one of these niggers goes to a good medical school and winds up a top surgeon or something. Funny how when it really counts, niggers are nowhere to be found. You can't fake your way through an engineering project. You can't fake your way through surgery. You can't pretend to know computing. You get found out pretty fast. It's amazing how few niggers there are in OBJECTIVE fields where they can be judged by their performance.

yeah an African team made a video game called Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan

Attached: Kiro'o_Games_team.jpg (1280x719, 152K)

Oh I guess that settles it, niggers can code. Thanks user.

I hate black people for multiple reasons, but hating them simply for looking different is not a bad reason by itself. Some people just don't want to see dirty looking niggers on a daily basis, its actually unpleasant visually.

Attached: 1553787220108.jpg (1024x414, 100K)

I won't say they free grades for being black, but a B for a nigger is an A for a white when applying to college. All the 'diversity' admissions are from upper-middle class white high schools, students who didn't need a handout to get into college, but get one anyway. Meanwhile Lakesha, the valedictorian from niggerville, goes to a mediocre local university and drops out after one year to be a single mother.

How does he even make that face

College is for women and niggers. Literally worthless now. Anyone else notice how niggers are the race of men who compare themselves to women in every way? Literally no other race of men does this, hahaha fucking niggers. We need to end it all... Sooner or later.

Attached: F121913F-7BFE-442B-8210-E68404A4C706.gif (245x230, 871K)

look at him so proud to become a debt slave with a shitty piece of paper that tells teh world he's a good little cog in the broken wheel

It is all coming to an end. The Jews cannot take over. God will not allow them. Everything they think they're getting close God punishes them. They have not been forgiven yet. Those white people Jews thinks they surpassed will be used as an instrument by God to take back what does not belong to the Jew.

>No, colleges are more selective than ever kiddo. Go back to your coal mine
Let's see, Jews cheat and use nepotism, foreign chinks cheat and bribe, and niggers and spics get diversity admissions, meanwhile honest whites have to compete against that like the playing field hasn't changed since the 70s.
I'm not joking, EVERY person I've known that has gone to Ivy Leagues fit this description, aside from a couple godly rich old money whites that had both legacy and 8 figure donations to get in. Every kike I know that went to an Ivy League claimed fake Native ancestry and got interviewed by a fellow kike.
That's how the world has changed, not just schools.

Only Russian academics I've met have been pretty smart. Two of them worked at my high school because they couldn't find any other jobs with advanced degrees lmao. At least one of them managed to escape the nigger filled hell though and actually did landmark research on graphene.

Ape like facial musculature. Only blacks and chimps can do it

No. Just more coddled

>Even foreigner blacks want nothing to do with our blacks
kek can confirm. had a convo with a guy from kenya a while back. In the thickest accent you can imagine (paraphrasing)
>I do not understand why they are allowed to roam [free]. what is their purpose? it does not seem like a life worth living.

some are, but the majority aren't. sorry to burst your black worship bubble.

Nah, it's affirmative action and teachers showing favoritism toward them.

t. a minority also, the unlikable kind
Went to school with the blacks. No whites, didn't interact with them until way into my adulthood.

Nothing against the kid but.. a little humility wouldn't hurt, considering all they get away with. They get babied alot.. the guy in the photo shows the tell-tale sign of this: Special treatment.

Either way, make it count. You got the attention while others were ignored