What does Jow Forums do for fun? Is everything "degeneresssiii"?

What does Jow Forums do for fun? Is everything "degeneresssiii"?

What is a good show on tv that is Jow Forums approved?

Attached: 1555016708887.png (531x711, 855K)

The Ranch

Go on Jow Forums and lie about my skin color and achievements in life

Read classical literature. Play classical vidya. SOMETIMES watch old movies.

sounds about right, burger

Attached: Amerimutt.jpg (1065x1020, 512K)

>show on tv
>meme flaggot

kEk, what a kike

puppy dog pals. bingo and rolly, couple of puppies, who bark and chase and chew, and there's a guy named Bob who makes double dildos, a couple puppies can use.

>2019
>Watching tv
Welcome to the internet, pops, press alt+f4 to download more RAM.

I fantasize about killing myself.

>TV
You're 42. Female. Fat.

Ram ranch is better

If he wants to punch a nazi, someone should call his bluff. Look at what all that onions has done to his body! Many such cases! Sad!

Attached: 1550451978340.png (949x610, 569K)

I like to lift, smoke weed, eat, and shitpost

i subvert my host nation

>What is a good show on tv that is Jow Forums approved?

I'd recommend The Expanse, its a scifi show about a cold war between Earth and Mars and the Asteroid Belt. Earth is a multi culti dystopia and Mars is an ultra nationalist military state.

The Terror from last year was also fantastic, unfortunately the next season sounds like its going to be pozzed to hell.

Attached: Expanse _TychoStation_Concept_03v4 - Copy.jpg (1920x1080, 727K)

Lifting, skateboarding, guitar, and watching youtube (as long as they aren't batshit leftists)

Mostly I go and get triggered by asinine shit online, but I also hunt, sail, fuck wife, drink, carve wood and I will from time to time do psychedlics.
Life is good.

Too bad he's not in my country.
I'ld enjoy a bare knuckle match with that "man".
Can't guarantee he would breathe at the end of it though.

from what I have heard, Wil Wheaton needs to have a "MeToo" moment and it aint just the ladies he has creeped out.

i havent watched TV in so many years i lost count. i only see tv now and then over at a friends house. its a novelty. i de-programmed myself this way

yeah. op pic is pathetic excuse for a non-man

>luu
>asian downie
germany is a memeflag now

sounds like a fun plot. i have theorized that after a few generations, maybe a hundred years or two hundred, mars will want to declare itself its own planet, free from earthly interference. once their infrastructure is independent of earth that is. think about it. generations of the top minds from earth. good genetics. no mongos or subhumans fouling the place up.

i would want to tell earth to FO. how about you?

damn that dude in the pic looks brave as fuck

I play videogames, read, shitpost and argue because it helps to improve analytical, logical, and writing skills, and watch videos from time to time

Why waste time watching TV instead of improving yourself or doing other things for fun?

> Hit the gym
> Get involved in local politics
> Invest money
> Network
> Get involved in local church
> Raise kids
> Etc.

There are plenty of things one can do instead of brainwash themselves with (((hollywood))) degeneracy

Live sports is fine. Also, uncensored jerry springer is pretty based

Attached: 1548304766680.jpg (288x499, 31K)

Greatest American Hero
Bill Maxwell Korean war vet FED is based.

I work on border patrol in south africa, (yes we got a border). roughly 7 thousand zimbos try to come over here a week. 30% of them die in crocodile infested rivers before we send them back.

Apart from that, i love Anime, Gun range, Braai's, fucking my wife, keeping up on world news, Making biltong & destroying my truck on african velts

>what does Jow Forums do for fun
Run scenarios of beating the living fuck out of wil wheaton, killing him, bringing him back to life and starting all over again