Whites Only Pls

-> Took 23andMe DNA Test
-> 93% White European, 6% Kike, 1% Nog
...Am I 4th Degree Mischling??? Or considered White/Aryan???
-> White people answers only pls
-> FYI the gas chambers never existed and 9/11 was a globo-homo Mossad job
-> political views = fascist / Nat Soc if that changes anything

Attached: untitled1.png (499x620, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anthrogenica.com/archive/index.php/t-6722.html
phys.org/news/2015-05-analysis-bones-romania-evidence-human.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

read the chart. You know the law

Attached: nuremberg laws jew german.jpg (1537x1083, 402K)

congratulations on giving your dna to jewgle and PAYING THEM FOR DOING IT
RETARD

non-white
gtfo castizo

Why did you willingly hand your DNA over to people you do not know and can now do whatever the fuck they want with it?

Sorry, you have to much kike blood to be white. To the gas chambers you go.

you get the rope

Half (50%) is parent.
Quarter (25%) is grandparent.
Eighth (12.5%) is great grandparent
16th (6%) is great great grandparent.
You're clean. Not even mixed.

also this

No you are still a nigger faggot where it counts

t. coping mutt

Rabbis are all over this one.

Pure blooded European. Take that Kikes

Attached: 1963289395.png (1952x2048, 377K)

You do realize Jewish scientists literally admitted to "trolling racists" by putting up to 10% of Jewish or African in their DNA Test.

There's literally an article about it somewhere.
Personally if your at least 75% white your good by me, unless your a banker then you get the noose anyway.

t. triggred Jew.

Passed by the Fuhrer, kike.
Not falling for your jew bullshit.

Attached: Nuremberg laws german.jpg (2000x1402, 587K)

Actually, 23&Me CEO has admitted to throwing in 1% nog stats just to fuck with people. But the Jew... thats all you kike

Thanks for response comrade

you're good with me user.
>t. European born 100% Dacian blood NS lineage.

how did you know?

Attached: musulman.jpg (560x400, 25K)

based

>projecting

>t. European born 100% Dacian blood NS lineage.
and that would slav-cuman-roach-turk-mongol-uralic lel

pic rel is a 100% romanian test

Attached: 000romanianDNAreport.png (957x563, 78K)

>being this schizo/retarded

Feels good to be of British blood.

Attached: ancestry dna.png (419x528, 20K)

I'm RH negative and if you knew anything about Wallachians, you'd know that there are no such thing as "rape babies". we impale everything.

then with is shows like this on 23andme?

Attached: 002romanian.png (958x597, 86K)

this. the economics are literally reversed. They could pay us each 50$ for our DNA and they would still run a massive profit off the analytics

Yeah I'm mostly English Irish blood
You're lucky your great grandma wasn't tied down and had with by a pack a sheenie rabbis, cuz now I'm 6% parasite shekeler and 1% nig-monkoid

it showed 100% European on mine. All Wallachian region. That's the region where all Europeans came from. Wallachia is in fact the Master Race.

show proof then
all romani-ans score like this

anthrogenica.com/archive/index.php/t-6722.html

phys.org/news/2015-05-analysis-bones-romania-evidence-human.html

oh no, not you again. Take your fucking blog the fuck back to r*ddit

Proof of how retarded modern DNA tests are.
They could literally put 98% European 2% unknown but no that wouldn't allow leftists to virtue signal their 0.2% possible Navajo blood.

The other countries were Ukraine, Russia, Czech republic and Hungary

>put 98% European 2% unknown but no that wouldn't allow leftists to virtue signal their 0.2% possible Navajo blood.
those were romanian samples tho

and it checks out, since mongols,turks,huns were in that area.

Attached: orahat.jpg (1123x915, 295K)

>Took 23andMe DNA Test
You're out.
>Next.

Attached: kisspng-cancellation-clip-art-cancel-button-png-pic-5a756d19b09c83.6068598315176450817234.jpg (260x260, 18K)

you realize even a romanian would agree with that test, 80-90% of this country would score like that. We fucked hapa spics, castizos 600 yrs ago.

All of these DNA testers have been shown to be wildly inaccurate. Which means you may not be any hook nose or afro. But you could be way more hook nose or afro... So there is that.

Fair enough IF the DNA test is showing accuracy.
Their margin of error is probably what triggers me to be honest.

Uh that's how the German laws worked.

the purest test a decent romanian could pull off would be looking like this.

Attached: 003romanian.png (1054x615, 83K)

This

id take one of these but I’m afraid I’d be like 50% jew or some shit

Attached: 4497119172977.jpg (3500x3000, 2.3M)

>50% jew or some shit
I'd rather be prouder if I was 50% jew instead of 1-5% east asian spic shit.

if it’s 1% whatever you can basically just disregard it because its probably just filler

everyone in my family 3 separations apart is 100% Wallachian/European. The only mixture I have in my family is with Germanic Haplotypes.

the reason the generic tests are that way is because the borders of Romania include 3 different regions of people. Wallachians, Hungarians and Transylvanians. All 3 are genetically different so the genetic test are combining them artificially. nu stii nimic tigane numai vorbii

Fag, I got 100 percent European but I was 10 percent Czech. So being part Slavic I have done the polite thing and am marrying a Slav as not to pollute full Western European ancestry

>23andMe

Is known for adding Jewish percentages, even your DNA is entirely free from it.

>nu stii nimic tigane numai vorbii
>numai

that's incorrect grammar, tigane. You should have known that.

I'd rather wash it with western euro, one more anglo woman and your kids will be fully northwestern.

>Wallachians, Hungarians and Transylvanians. All 3 are genetically different
nope
hungarians are in their own cluster. Most of them dont score as much east asian as us, cause they're part german.

they add kike DNA & nig DNA to people all the time. Its a fucking scam, do Ancestry.com at least

You guys should've won. My Amerimutt forebears got sucked into a conflict bcuz they were obedient little peons. Freemasonry is how the Jews get Goys to do their bidding. Sucks you guys can't call our the holohoax in public like we can (but the SPLC will try to ruin our careers)

Attached: East-Asian-admixture.gif (800x545, 73K)

Hello, fellow White person.

Attached: 1548067384515.png (1348x1664, 207K)

blasian masterrace confirmed

Attached: pasifizmus.jpg (790x1080, 280K)

If tjose results are honest than youre white you frail faggot. But more than likely your a LARPing kike/shitskin shill trying to divide so if that is the case please kill yourself at the next available opportunity.

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (1080x1046, 276K)

>nu mai
lmao literally every time. a mobile auto correct typo triggers them.
I never went to school there nor have I actually made an attempt to learn it but I still know it.

* those *then *then
fuck off im on mobile.

Be gone nigger

your potato dna says otherwise.

Attached: 1556667949438.jpg (1500x1061, 717K)

>Hungarians
>less Mongolian than Romanians.
lmao dute dracu buh bozgor

jesus christ... I feel deep sorrow for that 23% trapped in a nightmare. My prayers to 23% of you user.

that 23% was 100% traitor genetics. I hope those genes are getting raped by the black genes.

You may not be Aryan, but you may become an Honorary Aryan

To be 1% nog you have to go back 50 generations to find a full on nog who breed with full on white. That's 1000 years ago. Companies are his owned and trying to get divine white man to sympathize with yid.

You can't make the future go away.

>amerimut

Attached: 30039C81-8D0D-4FA6-A73D-7B6A0FF9D3CF.jpg (793x497, 106K)

>Kike
>fascist / Nat Soc

What is the problem here?

The future is purity. With gene editing, everyone will go back to pure European, Asian, African etc

I wondered that. mine said 0.6% nog and said it was pre 1500 I didnt really see how that was possible

>50% subsaharan
Literally half of you is retarded

Attached: C9E5A8E1-19AB-41DC-8999-2664A3121389.jpg (747x323, 163K)

it's an imperfect test because we share some genes with non whites so they test the sequence those genes show up in to guess which group it's part of. Unless it's above 2% there is a good chance it's the wrong guess.

lol that smug ass look kills me every time. I think I love her guys.

What is pure European?

Aryan? Anglo-Saxon?

depends on the region. Northern Europe will become more Nordic. Mediterraneans will become more Med. etc. The regions of Europe will restore itself to the local pressures.

“White” people were made in the aftermath of the last cataclysm when the gods began interbreeding with their genetic engineered clay slaves

Attached: 22E19CF7-C617-4E87-B484-9D6B8BEB77B1.jpg (815x999, 487K)

What did the gods learn from that, if anything?

For you to be 1% it would have to go back 6-7 generations, roughly 160-200 years so the odds of you actually being a nog are pretty much 0 as racemixing back in the day was taboo as fuck unless youre related to Thomas Jefferson

>65 kike

S GET OUT

I never did understand you Commie bros. I am willing to understand your point of view

>Full blooded sister got it done
>Worried what I'd find out despite having grey/green eyes being that my skin swallows sunlight like kevin spacey with a 14 year old
>Mistaken for mestizo's by mexicans in the past
>results show 99.95% pan european

Thank god.

>Full blooded sister
Are you sure?

Yea, we've been mistaken for twins before. Parents were young and she's only 16 months older than me.

just do the right thing. that's what this is all about. what is in your heart?

Main results were British, Irish, French, German in that order.

Serious answer here OP.

Of course you are white. 10% non white DNA is nothing. People are just busting your balls

Attached: 1488 Comfy Honkler.png (949x610, 569K)

Upload your DNA to MyHeritageDNA for free. 23andme adds shit to white people

I wouldn't worry. They are not 100% correct.

SLAV MASTER RACE, but having britbong admixture kinda sucks, бpaт.