Baste black man confronts homeless oppressor

archive.is/4E400

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 5.57.16 PM.png (1170x1894, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ2eVv5VWgk
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/04/05/a-maid-begged-for-help-before-falling-from-a-window-in-kuwait-her-boss-made-a-video-instead/?utm_term=.1e479d29882f
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: crackhead falls.webm (272x480, 1.33M)

Video doesn't work.

What a fucking pig

nice editing shlomberg

How does one get into this particular situation?

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Attached: main-qimg-6075212839c778d3302c80b317b9b634.jpg (480x640, 103K)

don't post a red hebrew edomite from the tribe of amalek at me. I don't want to see that fake jew rat's ugly ass nose

Sorry, my real jew brother
HH

It's a black thang. You wouldn't understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ2eVv5VWgk

Yea someone definitely wouldn't hold on for dear life with two hands. CIAs running out of ideas these days

Imagine if a white person was harassing a black bum. Imagine the outrage.

oh no! 60 iq points the world will never get back

no doubt she lived. crackheads have super human powers

The irony is that this man probably sold the drugs which the homeless person is addicted to...

DAS RITE

Avoiding police

Both of the human-shaped entities in this video should be gassed, for separate reasons.

That was just a housekeeper in Dubai or some place like that. She was told to go outside and clean the windows, but slipped so the owner of the house or whoever decided to film her instead of helping.

Why do niggers assume they have enough knowledge to have opinions on certain things. Why can’t we educate people in schools that whites literally aren’t responsible for black peoples trashyness

See:

Found a source here:
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/04/05/a-maid-begged-for-help-before-falling-from-a-window-in-kuwait-her-boss-made-a-video-instead/?utm_term=.1e479d29882f

why in gods name didn't we follow the arab method with blacks? Even today they treat them like shit. Back in the day they'd castrate the men so there would be no black kids. Those greedy ass southerners fucked this whole country up for generations to come, because they could not see society for the bigger picture.

In case anyone is wondering that black survived her fall. She was the housemaid of some arab guy or something, can't recall how exactly he got her in that position, but she did survive.

Attached: EE55D6B0-8581-4D62-98F8-5CCD3015EF2E.gif (220x165, 475K)

Arabs are subhumans treat everyone like shit. Most of the maids there are actually Asian but they still get abused and worked to death. There are even agencies that only hire run away maids because they're so many of them are trying to escape their 'employers' that use them as slave labour.

This is the future of white people if we're not careful. They made a movie about 'India superpower 2020' and all the slaves in it were white, as try tried to show how wealthy they would become.

This was it. I was off by a decade. INDIA SUPERPOWER 2030
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0

He said he was going to give them money. Video cuts out.

It's crazy how the person just stood there filming and not doing anything like stepping on her fingers or tickling her

You're just supporting one subhuman over another. Both want you dead.

These are people that actually work yet they're treated like cattle by people that would have an empire of sand if it wasn't for being lucky enough to have oil wealth.

All 3 of them should be gassed.

What's wrong with niggers?

The nigger is 100% right though. He's basically saying
>You whites have accomplished so much as a race, built great things, conquered and dominated the entire world, and yet look at you. You should be better.

That's the future no matter if you lose the race war. Most people already sold off their DNA to a company for testing.

In the future niggers will be kept in africa, and chinks will grow half retarded white slaves in vats to eat fuck and enslave.

not enough empathy to live in a multicultural western democracy. equality becomes a one way street due to their sadistic impulse and then fails

The blacks in the comments defending the white guy, take that racism!

This, it was posted on here a lot when it first happened.

That isn't what he is saying at all, he's gloating over him and enjoying it.

also, there is nothing the zionists want more than to stimulate a war between white vs black, to take the heat off their treason and theft

>Baste

Attached: tenor.gif (220x211, 35K)

is that why they are flooding Europe with Arabs? Makes sense to me

ahahahahahah. we need to start knocking more of these phobic fucks out more often. that'll teach em a lesson.

Attached: 1474542605259.webm (480x480, 634K)

what's the source of that video, for redpilling purposes

In Arab lands they treat niggers the way nogs think they are treated in America.
That is %100 real. UAE or some other dunecoon country.

She fell about 30-40 feet on a metal sheet roof flat. I think she probably lived with some nasty injuries though. Main thing that saved her though was the fact the roof was flimsy so it probably made the landing quite a bit better than if he just landed on cement.

Attached: best girl 5.png (545x619, 636K)

>those greedy ass southerners
and just who gave the negro rights, user?

I had an old Nokia survive an 8 story fall by hitting a tin roof. Exploded into all of it's components but when I reassembled it she worked like nothing happened. Small crack in battery cover and that was it.

Southerners

Yep. When I get kicked out of the house, which will be soon. I will make sure that I dont have to live in a place like that.

The southerners didn't have to let them breed. It obviously was a combination of north and souths fault, They were all to blame. The north didn't have to deal with them, so they didn't think it would be that big of a deal if they gave them rights, the south knew they would always be animals and never deserved to be called anything like humans. yet they grew them like weeds to such a huge extent that we could never get rid of them.

>imma give yous some money
>doesn't give him any money
lmao what an absolute nigger

N

There were also tons of natives in the region.

and they obviously didn't promote the growth of their populations

This. Even when the Jew is somewhat successful in pitting blacks against whites, both sides are seeing the Jew with their shenanigans. More surprisingly, some blacks are starting to see how they're being manipulated by the Jew, and are openly challenging the Jew. Nothing scares the Jew more than an attack on more than one front. If one group of people purging/exiling them for their shenanigans scares them, imagine multiple groups hating and pushing them out until they've no where to go. This is why they want to shore up their "good goy" numbers by importing shitskins from Spic America. They're basically recruiting and training nigger 2.0, and it's unfortunate that the spics will fall for this, which is why they must be deported back to their shitholes. If it took hundreds of years for the nigger to learn of the Jew tricks, it would also take the spic around the same amount. And by then, the war would've been lost.

bet he did not give him the money he promised
and nothing is wrong with the way that other kid is dressed. you don't need shiny things on to be dressed proper

Where are the lies? With all their supposed white priviledge they sure are an embarrasment to themselves.

Deserves it. Homeless white people are pathetic, like, how did you manage to fumble that white privilege bag?

kek america
never change

Attached: gentrifying neighborhoods.webm (650x276, 2.89M)

This guy is petty
no white person puts homeless blacks on blast because of racism or punching down

sometimes people are in an unfortunate spot

No seriously. If I ever become homeless, and some motherfucking normie decides to treat me like shit, I would fucking kill him. After all, what would the law do? Arrest you at the last turnpike that you took a shit on? Actually, it's surprising how few crimes homeless commit despite being basically untraceable and there's nothing convinving them not to do something. Oh no, you might fine me when I have literally nothing. Oh no, you might throw me in jail where I can finally get some shelter and food. Oh no, you might discreetly shove me into the back of a van and cart me off somewhere for shady glow in the dark nigger stuff. It's not like I would want to be alive and homeless at the same time.