Bolsonaro asks for anime recommendations

Send him tips so he shows it in Brazilian schools
mobile.twitter.com/jairbolsonaro/status/1124058326134919169

Attached: sketch-1556845287479.png (1920x1061, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/renanbolsonaro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>how do you do fellow cool kids?

Attached: bolsonaro zionist 3.png (530x765, 311K)

So anime is Jewish?

Don't waste your time, anime is shit these days, if it weren't for hitoribocchi I'd have nothing to see

Boco no pico

nope but bolsonaro is

Attached: bolsonaro kike 4.png (609x396, 361K)

There's enough pre-2006 anime to sink Space Battleship Yamato though, that's where the good shit is.

STEINGATE
protip: NGE is trash

>japanese man good
>white man bad
why are weebs such fucking cucks?

Sailor moon

>white man bad
what?

Trying to D&C us from supporting Rightists because they *have* to pander to Israel to avoid being called Hitler.

the villain is a white american man

Realistically a normie could watch the first season of BNHA and not be completely thrown off

Based

Attached: 1538026632629.png (496x367, 85K)

give it a rest

This is possibly the greatest thing that has ever happened. Friendship ended with Trump now bolsonaro is my president. Send him some good recommendations lads

Attached: 04E70C76-BCFA-4876-A8C0-11190F146D39.jpg (680x680, 48K)

I would recommend him Legend of the Galactic Heroes but I don't have a twitter acc unfortunately

not an argument cuck
the fact that you defend media that portrays non white men as the heroes and white men as villains is just sad
then again Canadian, you are most probably asian anyway, in which case my apologies, you are a normal human being who puts his own group above others

Anime men are white though. Except when Miyazaki draws them.

yes, Rintaro Okabe is such a common name among whites

that's steins;gate 0 tho, completely different from steins;gate

so we should support nips who cast themselves as villains and foreigners as heros?

Wait you were saying that in stein;gate the villain is a white male? What the fuck are you talking about? The villain is "SERN" or whatever but it's just jokingly based off all the stupid conspiracy shit around CERN but it has nothing to do with them being European. Obviously the main characters are Japanese because it's a japanese show.
There's a few pseudo villains scattered around the story, like that blond girl with big tits, don't remember what her name is and as all anime characters are drawn like white people (planetes is one of the only exceptions I can think of that I watched).

he is a known weeb btw, so dont send normie stuff

Attached: bolsonaro_k-on.jpg (768x618, 54K)

I don't have an issue with the nips doing it, my issue is with white cucks who watch it, it's the equivalent of watching shitty bmww netflix propaganda yet they rationalize it by saying shit like >all anime characters are drawn like white people
because you know, [nip name] from Tokyo Japan with blue hair and red eyes is totally a white person

Oh yeah right the guy working on the A.I. was American I think, that's probably what you're talking about.
But so what wasn't the green haired midget helping the main characters also american?

Show flag.

Mawaru Penguindrum

>[nip name] from Tokyo Japan with blue hair and red eyes is totally a white person
Never said that retard, it's just really funny that they always end up looking white.
This fake outrage is quite funny tho.You don't have to fight real problems if you're concerned about what people entertains themselves with and if you're stupid enough you'll still feel accomplished.

Checked

Attached: 1540771011084.jpg (313x298, 9K)

His kid is literally a twitch streamer right? This world line is fucking insane.

>it's just really funny that they always end up looking white.
no they don't, there isn't a single white person around where the eyes take up a third of the face and their names and countries of origin clearly present them as Japanese
>You don't have to fight real problems if you're concerned about what people entertains themselves with
you do realize media consumption and what is portrayed in said media is one of the most important things right? You can't develop a normal healthy view of the world if you are constantly consuming shit, this goes for weebs as much as people who gobble up netfflix propaganda 24/7

Yup twitch.tv/renanbolsonaro/

she was, and other villains were russian
yep, but he only plays that homo game LoL

They have white aesthetics

Attached: animewhite2.jpg (202x249, 10K)

Well I'm not a liberal retard maybe you should more concerned about those people. But that does not get you (You)s.
And yes Okabe looks like a white guy.

>Space Battleship Yamato

Shame about 2202. Total shitfest. I was better off watching a Gundam show.

what happened?

Lone Wolf and Cub, yes i know its a manga.