The story of colonialism in one image

The story of colonialism in one image

Attached: D4QfhqvX4AASbfk.jpg (1800x1211, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/sbpdl/wakandaisntreal-story-of-white-american/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was there when they did this, a bovine flew off the place into the somewhere

Attached: 1538856923619.jpg (491x488, 19K)

Attached: 1464702203014.jpg (797x748, 86K)

You expect 10 men to built a giant stone bridge? Do you have any idea who many people it took to the build that?

>at their peril, a native people attempt to traverse a structure built by a superior race of old. Legend says they brought prosperity and wealth, but have long abondoned this land

Attached: B11C8B32-9F9E-4ABE-800B-B2A307DA5348.png (822x1008, 327K)

Attached: entire world summed up in 29 second.webm (300x532, 1.95M)

i wonder how many men are lazing around in their village chewing khat.

>africa apologist
pls go

Africa is China's problem now
stupid chinks are stuck with the niggers

Attached: 1473112331844.png (1674x1200, 1.59M)

White people make everything nice.

Black people destroy it while claiming white people ruined their lives.

/thread

What’s the weather like in Tel Aviv?

65 and sunny.

You need the context to fully appreciate it. A western NGO did a basic repair of the bridge with girders, but that threatened the livelihood of the guy who operates the rope climbing service, so it was soon mysteriously broken again ...

>Stone Arch Bridge
Romans had the Technology to build these bridges Nigs are literally thousands of years behind.

A bridge like that was most likely built by 10 British soldiers!

Yes. Niggers can’t even fix a bridge that whites built

there is literally not a shred of evidence to even suggest that you might be wrong.

im not being facetious either.

Is he /ourchink/?

White man built a bridge
bridge collapses centuries later
niggers can't even fix existing infra

niggers

of course he is

They didn't even know what a wheel was in Namibia when the Germans showed up.

>bridge built by whites
>nigs on their own too dumb/lazy to fix it
it's colonialism alright

It gets better! White built them a new bridge too!

Attached: bridge.png (400x299, 197K)

*whitey

They use to where Cereal packets as a head dress in the Pacific Islands. Why we have to suffer these Sub Humans in our lands claiming they will take over amazes me.

Colonialism can work if the ruling power ruthlessly exploits an inferior society / steals all their resources. The British empire was always hampered by the "white man's burden" idea that we had a duty to civilise the natives, build infrastructure for them etc. The result of this was that most of the empire was a net loss towards the end. I doubt the openly racist Chinese will have this problem.

unz.com/sbpdl/wakandaisntreal-story-of-white-american/

kek

>I doubt the openly racist Chinese will have this problem.
That's why they will succeed when Europe failed.

Nigmerica is already whining about that and making it clear that niggers and faggots are its entire plan moving forward.

Attached: nationalinterestexcerpt.png (905x310, 46K)

The same white cuck came back and built a second one after that too.
The same thing happened again so he built a completely new rope bridge at another point on the river.

Attached: Wakanda.jpg (1241x388, 122K)

It’s the Jewnited States of Weimerica, or just Weimerica for short, newfag.

How can anybody with two functioning brain cells argue that NIGGERS are just as intelligent as White people?

Jesus Christ, NIGGERS are STUPID!

Attached: nigger math.jpg (557x582, 33K)

Chinks will brainwash nigs into being their slaves.

Theodore Dalrymple is a goldmine of stories in the continent of dickwashers
>Mali had the distinction ”if distinction it was” of being the most corrupt of the many countries through which I passed. It took three days to go a hundred yards on the bus on which I was traveling because of the exactions of the various branches of Malian officialdom on the passengers (exactions from which I, as a white man, was exempt). When I lost my temper and complained, a Malian soldier said to me mildly, “But, monsieur, we have not been paid for three months,” and I felt ashamed.

Attached: FmIbYOY.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

I think this is going to bite them in the ass down the line. I can't think of a single time colonization happened where the colonized people didn't travel back to the colonizing land. And Africa's population is getting big. That's a lot of refugees china is messing with. Or descendants, who knows how many niggers those chink labors will impregnate?

>a bovine flew off the place into the somewhere
when pigs fly?

What refugees? Chinks already treat the niggers in China like complete shit and isolate them to a few settlements they dont spread them allover the place like white cucks.

>Chinks have already let them in to the country
Oh Boy.

Yup. Kill whitey you dumb nigs. Wipe him out. See what happens.

Whitey dies, there will be no reason left to live.

And how long ago was the apartheid still in place? Who knows how the next generation of bug-people will feel about this.

You’re non white IQ is showing. Niggers wouldn’t instantly teleport into China. They’d have to first try to even get there and then be allowed in both it’s communist government and then its bug “people.” Neither of those things will happen.

They will never ever outbreed chinks and the few chink women that fuck them are always disowned by their families and hated by the rest of their country.
Chinks are not white they dont care about morals, muh morals is why apartheid was taken down chinks have none so they will continue to treat niggers like shit forever.

The bridge was already built. they just had to maintain it.

>they are already fucking outlier females
They are going to take a giant shit in the gene pool and breed retarded children that you will be burdened with.

NIGGERS.....

Are they monkeys?

Attached: nog hose.gif (300x197, 1.85M)

Chinks literally dont care when thousands of their own poor starve to death, if you think niggers will ever amount of shit in China you are delusional. These are humans that can watch hundreds of their own kind drown in a lake and not even try to help in the slightest with a completely blank expression. Niggers will have nightmares about chinks in the future.

blacks uses to only be in the south idiot

>You’re non white IQ is showing
uh-huh.
>Niggers wouldn’t instantly teleport into China
No, they would travel there just like they are traveling to europe. There's already a region filled with them, Guangzhou, who knows how long the party will be able to keep them contained? Anyway, it's not really my problem, it's the chinks'. I hope in 20 years, when this population boom starts overflowing to the rest of the world, the sea between here and there plus immigration policy will be able to contain this problem, where I'm concerned.

Chinks still view Japs and Koreans as dumb animals and they are actually intelligent. They are not white chinks will never cuck like whites ever. Notice they already torment the the muslims in their country.

Attached: 1551937181767.png (2048x791, 501K)

true

He got fired after the documentary aired.i hope he got picked up by a more prestigious company though. He obviously knows how shit works in Africa.

Attached: nice rope.jpg (1800x1211, 522K)

Post proof there’s niggers in China I call bullshit

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: Dt2qlcqX4AAwbfa.jpg (852x1024, 98K)

Bullshit why he get fired

Why did this cuck build a bridge for a village? I can understand a city but niggers in villages are literally useless to their own country god libs are fucking cucks.

>10
Possibly a few more than that, but still.

The decolonization of Africa is a great example of how race is more than just skin color. Once European colonies were turned back over to Africans the jungle slowly began to take back over and become what it was before the white man showed up.

>niggers
>maintain
Pick one

Whites only developed cities, the villages are complete nigger work thats why they look like the paleolithic era compared to the cities. African nations essentially live in the dark ages where they have an elite that lives in violent hellhole cities and many many rural feral retards that barely can live for a day because for some reason these nigger idiots wont hunt the animals around them but rely on food from whitey.

Wow thanks for pointing out niggers are retards you communist faggot you sure are observant

Peace Corpse, NGO, random do-gooder white-guilt cuck, pick one.

I mean when you realize just how far away from the cities they are and that they dont just hunt animals its not like the niggers in the city will give a shit about it as they dont care what happens in the villages at all. Its mind boggling how fucking stupid they are.

>i wonder how many men are lazing around in their village chewing khat.
lol

Attached: 1416282662663.jpg (253x226, 44K)

And then China will run them over with tanks. They did it to their own people, what makes anyone think they wouldn't do it to niggers?

lol no, the masonry will have been washed down stream. Plus you are better off with new stuff anyway - they are surrounded by stone. It's all on the knowhow. Building or rebuilding an arched bridge is serious masonry.

Of fuck they've already spread! All they had to do was say NO and not let them in, and they couldn't do that. Rip China. It might be 200 years but they're dead.

Just google it faggot. For the moment, as far as the news say it, the movement is back towards africa, but we never know when they'll decide "it was better in china after all and I already know a little bit about the language that I picked up with all those chinese factory workers that are all over the place in my black continent" and decide to go to china one way or another. Anyway, the nigger population is exploding and those niggers are going to go somewhere, since they can't produce food (and are in fact expelling the people that can), or any other tradable goods (except for their cheap labor, that is, themselves), and I don't see that changing any time soon, knowing their nature and all.

In my opinion, it's a dangerous gamble the chinese are making. As I said, I can't remember a single colonization that didn't end up with the colonized eventually colonizing the colonizers, and niggers breed like rabbits. Honestly, though, I do hope the bug people keep it up, since it will mean less niggers to the other parts of the world. Also, fuck the chinese.

Attached: sn-populationH.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

The only reason niggers can outnumber whites is because of the constant influx of africans, american nigs kill themselves too much to ever outbreed white people in America.
What part of they are not white cant you understand? If nig become an issue they will fuck them up with no problems. Chinks already call niggers subhuman monkeys in Africa and the blacks cant do shit about it.

The difference is that the Chinese would just shoot them.

Here is how they treat one of their own native ethnic groups, for comparison.

Attached: ChinaXinjiang_ReeducationCamp.jpg (2960x1704, 1.04M)

quick mafffs

Roman era -- 2000 years ago.

Romans probably had an army there. by the looks of the niggers, African north west ?

All could be built with local materials, probably three biggest hurdles would be getting enough wood for the forms, nails and getting a nigger to do some work.

Attached: yMl6IZQ.png (720x720, 613K)

Thats in Chimpthiopia so that cant be Roman.

>The difference is that the Chinese would just shoot them.
Except the chinese are investing in africa. They want money out of it. So, if they start shooting niggers in 20 years when the investment they are making starts paying off, they may upset a little mob of just about 5billion people that may or may not start rioting outside, or inside, their factories or stuff like that. Who knows how that will turn out. As I said, dangerous gamble. If everything works out, the chinks get tons of cheap slave labor and resources plus money, but if not, the chinks may be able to learn the language from their fellow factory workers or something like that, or breed with the lonely ant man that left the wife back home (or didn't have one in the first place due to the screwed up chinese demographics) and got a sudden case of jungle fever, who then decides to take the new wife back home with him.

Either way, I win. If they manage to keep the niggers in control, maybe they'll be able to make africa a little more livable and keep the niggers in, if they don't, they get their fair share of niggers.

That's how you move and supply armies across continents, as well as locally. They also help a lot with trade and commerce.

Chimps already hit niggers in the Congo if they wont do their work, you really think the psychos that control african governments give a shit about workers being abused? Fuck no they would enslave their entire population for a buck if they could.

I guarantee you crossing the river at ground level would have been infinitely easier. That's the joke here right? That they're so fucking stupid?

A woke nigger would look at that and say, see mang, black work together unlike crackas that always be competing and sheet.

These are morons that trek for miles to get water with bowls, and never once think to live closer to the water.

I expect 10 men to grab something that floats and swim/walk across it. The bridge was built for vehicles. If you're just an afritard on foot a broken bridge makes the situation no more complicated than if there had never been a bridge at all.

user,a single man cut a mountain and built a road.

Attached: dashrath_manjhi_a_647_071515124623.jpg (647x404, 54K)

There can be legit reasons to not live near the water, especially with river predators like crocodiles, not to mention millennia of waterfront invasion. Doing what's in the Op pic is just unmitigated retardation.

In rural Africa nigs are too poor to afford beast of burden so transport everything with pure human labor, poor ass niggers in Africa actually work alot compared to our spoiled feral pavement apes in America. Not that I respect these chimps for working or anything Id still kill all of these niggers.

>2019 CE
>havent exterminated all carnivores near your living area

Jesus fuck niggers are stupid

dae rayciss. why dae come to da black manz country an break hims bridges? smhtbqhfam

story?

>That's the joke here right?
No. It's that they haven't figured out how to repait the damn bridge in the last 1500 years.

South African chimp out, libtard doesnt get the vibe so tries to be civilized n shiet.

Do you mind telling me what is going on here? What are their problems?

It isn't as easy as it looks.

Never mind. I posted too late.

No argument there, but the fact of recent modern tech meant that even a generation's head start means you kick ass militarily. This wasn't the case for milennia. I feel for them, but really, they should be better than OP's pic.

>All that text
Meme it next time

Attached: 1543667467495m.jpg (1024x395, 50K)

The general idea is that if the bridge is still useful enough post-colonialism then the financial incentive will be there. trust the market user, even in darkest africa. The fact that these people aren't just hopping across the bridge in a shitty dingy means the finance aint there.

Dont ever feel sorry for niggers, they are subhuman feral savages that torture each other for fun.