I guess you Jow Forums fags are just fine with Fakebook and Instagram banning conservative commentators and ANYONE Who...

I guess you Jow Forums fags are just fine with Fakebook and Instagram banning conservative commentators and ANYONE Who Complaines About It?

nypost.com/2019/05/02/facebook-permanently-bans-dangerous-extremist-leaders/amp/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-02-21-02-49.png (1080x1920, 969K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aMqlfwV4BA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you gotta switch up that memeflag when you’re sliding the board abu

Good riddance

No censorship is good censorship you fag

Alex Jones and Milo are controlled opposition

good fuck them all. I hope the shut the entire fucking internet off.

Never reveal your power level

Yes. They said nothing while we were banned for years. Conservatives should all be lined up and shot.

IRRELEVANT you short sighted faggot.
ALL speech must be protected.

>Any account that shares Infowars content will have it removed, and face a permanent ban for multiple “violations.” Facebook and Instagram will also remove any and all Infowars videos, audio or articles. Groups and events that promote Infowars or any of the banned “extremists” will be removed as well, a spokesperson told the Atlantic.
>Thursday’s social media purge also affected Infowars editor Paul Joseph Watson, conservative journalist Laura Loomer, and former Republican politician Paul Nehlen.
IMO the JEWS just cut their own throats, this has really gone too far!!
The awaken will ACCELERATE.

Oh how sad for you. Womp womp

>ALL speech must be protected.
Why would we protect the speech of our enemies? Our enemies should be killed, not allowed to speak against us.

>faceberg
>ecelebs
who cares lmfao

>Instagram: niggers
>FB: boomers

who cares just die already.

I fucking hate this so much, they can fuck us over in any way they want but when we lash out against them it's highlighted and raised up against us. We have to fight clean or we lose.

1. because IF our enemies get in power, (which they are in silicon valley) and ALL speech is protected, then our speech is still protected. If you play partisan games, that can backfire against us.

2. IF our ideas are superior, the will WIN the debate. And if on the RARE occasion a liberal makes a good point, i welcome that in the discussion.

only those with shit ideas want censorship.

Attached: 1gdu3.gif (500x364, 237K)

>clean head shots.
got it.

>Jow Forums
>giving a shit about kikebook, instathot, pleebit, and shitter

Where do you think we are?

>Jews will follow the rules because I follow them
Go home, boomer, you're kikeposting again.

HOW THE FUCK IS MILO EXTREME?

I wish, but sadly that's exactly what they want us to do. One of the main reasons for the complete destruction of white-only spaces was to stop a unified armed resistance. Not only by divide-and-conquer, but also with unending hoards of subhumans.

PJW has already done a video on this
> youtu.be/aMqlfwV4BA8

How long until PJW goes full 1488
ITS THE JEWS PAUL. WAKE UP Mate.

Alex Jones has been dead to me since he waffled completely on Joe Rogan.

He went from " God told me to destory Joe Rogan" to "Joe is my fren".

Fuck him.

t cuckservative
Embrace the infamy.

If you think I don't want to crucify every kike, nigger, and every other subhuman I see you're mistaken. But armed revolution at this point is suicidal even if every white person alive rose up at once.

take the honkpill

Attached: 1536831354322.jpg (800x450, 74K)

if there is a peaceful option i would love to hear it?
When you have a tyrannical subversive force controlling all pillars of society, including the media, lobbying, academia, JEWdicial system, i think they would snuff out any peaceful threat to their power.

Trump was SUPPOSE to be the peaceful path, turned out to be a total cuck to the deepstate and ZOG.
And the rest of us dont have BILLIONS to run...

Sure, we can continue the mass awaken, and this is peaceful.
BUT... at some point, when the masses are red pilled, i dont think these (((elites))) and deepstate will go peacefully.
In fact im certain they will use violence against us (AGAIN), false flags etc. to maintain their power.

>take the honkpill
isnt the "honkpill" just laugh and not give a fuck?

I think that nihilist bullshit is NOT helpful.
People SHOULD care.
People should fight back.
cucking out of the fight and not caring, is just giving (((them))) a victory.

Call me crazy, but its always these guys getting publically btfo. Are these turds just put in place to take a beating for demoralization purposes?

What? I haven't used facebook in over five years.

Imagine me ShoCk

Attached: mail.jpg (800x421, 38K)

>Sure, we can continue the mass awaken, and this is peaceful.
There it is lad, we continue until it's not;
>Some whites vs. literally everyone else
It's
>The masses vs. the (((elites)))

After that we're all set for anything, peace is optional.

I'd say it's a momentary relief from the blackpill. Anyone with half a brain wouldn't stay HONKED forever.

>extremist